Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page cruelty of balochs.........innocent punjabi civilains are killed in quetta
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
afghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-30-2010, 05:40 PM

this Dinasaur should be blocked he got many identities, atleast. 5. He is the same guy as sangar, abubaker, jodighol, militant Mullah,Baran and few others, i request the Admin saeb to block this person, his posts are most hateful and make sense, he brings up the topic in which, some are very insulting to the honaorable members of this forum.
(#12)
Old
PF Bacha
Master Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,215 Times in 936 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 04-30-2010, 07:46 PM

If the Army just leave and stop raping their womens then everything would be fine.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa!

خیبر پښتونخوا manana Tor Khan
(#13)
Old
PF newbie
Sulaiman is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 12-17-2012, 06:02 PM

Baloch had killed many Pakistani Army i have many videos if you to the history the balochs are ancient balochistani when british empire left balochistan than they give it to Khan of kalat Ahmed yar khan balochistan Independent 11 august 1947 before than pakistan Ahmed yar khan made a new state named it balochistan And Mohammad Ali Jinnah was lawyer of Ahmed yar khan and they were good friends too when jinnah said To Ahmed we had to be live together to made a strong muslim country Ahmed yar khan replied him i had to ask my party member ahmed yar khan didn't give any decision than Jinnah was die than pakistani army knows now Ahmed yar khan didn't agree with to be pakistan than Army attacked on balochistan in 1948 with the command of General Tikka Khan ...now everybody Scares of army nobody say the truth All politician knows the truth but only Hamid mir and asma jahangir telling the truth and they are not balochs their are thousands of balochs sisters and mothers are missing..and the brothers our fathers and army dragging our balochs sister so what baloch will do ? thousands of bodies we found with violence with big wounds also wounds of ciggratte
there is no other way without fighting..this is the story of balochistan and i don't know about waziristan but i know about that waziristan is like balochistan but with a different story
(#14)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default 12-17-2012, 06:14 PM

they should have slaughtered more of those dark skinned napak khanzirs ....

Tags
balochsinnocent, civilains, cruelty, killed, punjabi, quetta