Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page cruelty of balochs.........innocent punjabi civilains are killed in quetta
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF contributor
Dinosaur Khan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default cruelty of balochs.........innocent punjabi civilains are killed in quetta - 04-29-2010, 04:31 AM

Staff at Balochistan University in the south-west of Pakistan have announced three days of mourning, a day after a woman professor was shot dead. Gunmen on two motorcycles killed Nazima Talib, 48, as she was travelling in an auto-rickshaw in the city of Quetta.
Professor Talib had taught at Balochistan University for 20 years.
The BBC's M Ilyas Khan in Islamabad says that armed nationalists in Balochistan are pursuing a policy of ethnic cleansing.
Our correspondent says the Baloch rebels have mainly targeted Punjabi military and civilian officials and that people from Sindh province such as Professor Talib have rarely been the target.
Police said that she received multiple bullet wounds and died before she reached hospital.
"We will stage rallies and boycott classes as a mark of respect," Kalimullah Bareach, president of the university's academic staff association, told AFP news agency
http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/so...ia/8648295.stm

balochs are cruel, barbaric nation with no standards....
They claim to be brave and hospitable, is it their bravery?..........killing innoent civilain punjabis (in this care a woman), most of them so far killed are teachers and professors benefiting them with education..
They are trying to copy traits of pashtuns but possess none. historically they were "dakoos" and looters.........
shame on balochs who support these extrmist rebels and shame on those pashtuns who support baloch rebellion...

(#2)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Sarbaz Khan is on a distinguished road

Default 04-29-2010, 04:49 AM

Dinosuraa da kho wara khabara da, pa balacho chey kam zulam shawey hagha hom khakara ka kanah

da wogoraa http://balochwarna.org/mowali/pdf/Baloch_Martyrs.pdf

Lurr Himmat Da Abdali Yem
Da Khalid Hasey Torzan Yem
Da Tarikh Zama Gawah Day
Za Da De Laro “Atal” Yem

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarbaz Khan For This Useful Post:
Mayana (04-29-2010), Yousafzai Pakhtun (04-29-2010)
(#3)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-29-2010, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarbaz Khan View Post
Dinosuraa da kho wara khabara
you are showwing sympathy with cruel terrorists just because they are anti-paksitani?

(#4)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Sarbaz Khan is on a distinguished road

Default 04-29-2010, 05:20 AM

da hom wogoraa Dinosuraa http://baltimore.indymedia.org/newsw...1692/index.php

Lurr Himmat Da Abdali Yem
Da Khalid Hasey Torzan Yem
Da Tarikh Zama Gawah Day
Za Da De Laro “Atal” Yem

(#5)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Sher Malang is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Amused
Default 04-29-2010, 11:18 AM

Mr. Dinosaur, What are you trying to prove?
(#6)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-29-2010, 12:31 PM

When over 180 of baloch women tortured and raped especially a famous one called zarri marri then iam sure baloch will take revenge, how wud u feel if your peghlay are kidnapped at night and used as prostitute to spy on your own people, its saddening, Just because one Punjabi professor dies or gets shot, people start showing it to the media, but when pashtun or baloch women get murdered nobody cares, Punjab rules Pashtuns and baloch and in the Pro Punjabi media of Pakistan, news that is shown is only beneficial to punjabis
(#7)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-29-2010, 03:55 PM

If Baloch are really brave, as they claim, they should attack and target Pakistan army rather than killing weak civilians.

As expected, no one has condemed here the target killing of a lady professor, perhaps hate is diminishing humanity.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dinosaur Khan For This Useful Post:
torkham (12-18-2012)
(#8)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-30-2010, 09:34 AM

I am aware of how balochs are constantly deprived of their rights in pakistan. infact i support their separatist movement. what i cant tolerate is their inhumane killing of common civilians.
i posted this news to check the response of u people & also if there is humanity in u people, u people disappoint me... a woman is killed and a female member is clicking thanks button to the post justifying killing of her.

(#9)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-30-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Khan View Post
I am aware of how balochs are constantly deprived of their rights in pakistan. infact i support their separatist movement. what i cant tolerate is their inhumane killing of common civilians.
i posted this news to check the response of u people & also if there is humanity in u people, u people disappoint me... a woman is killed and a female member is clicking thanks button to the post justifying killing of her.
Roara jan,,I really like this comment of yours, your heart is very speen

I think Civilians should not be targetted, maybe peoples emotions get the better of them.
(#10)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-30-2010, 09:37 AM

Such negativity in westrenized pashtuns is alarming. i remember there was news posted about bomb blast in lahore in afghanforums, and afghanistanis were rejoicing at the dhalkhors being blasted in the blast...
wake up guys, we are heading in wrong direction.

Tags
balochsinnocent, civilains, cruelty, killed, punjabi, quetta