Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page 'We run this country,' Karzai says of Afghan people
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Talal is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-21-2010, 09:20 PM

He is pushing it big time lol

But to be honest if he really was honest about Afghanistan he would get rid of people like Dostum, Fahim, Gulbudin, Rabbani, Sayaf, Muhaqiq etc

They are war criminals who are pretty much running the show right now

It's enough that I know, Our time had a home, In your heart..Was a place..But the glass always breaks..
(#2)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-21-2010, 09:27 PM

^ i think one of his brothers is in the government, cuz i remember reading something way back when he was charged with involvment in drug trade by the US

It's enough that I know, Our time had a home, In your heart..Was a place..But the glass always breaks..
(#3)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-21-2010, 09:32 PM

^ Your most welcome here kandahary, inshallah when all this is over things will finally get better..That would be a remarkable day when there will be no more bad blood between the two countries

(#4)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-21-2010, 09:40 PM

^ They're playing ball..I think pashtuns need to put forth a leader who actively represents them and what they're demands are. By not saying anything and not participating in the government pashtuns are allowing themselves to get sidelined.. this is something they really need to rework, a strong pashtun leader would not only be able to negotiate with the taliban on pashtun terms but he will also hold sway over the government and US policies within Afghanistan.

That i believe is the biggest mistake pashtuns are making right now, they aren't making themselves heard

(#5)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-21-2010, 10:01 PM

^ Mullah omar is bad choice right now, i was talking about someone not associated with Taliban

(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-21-2010, 10:21 PM

^ yeh i guess so, anyways im takin heavy fire from people today lol

Tags
afghan, country, karzai, people, run