Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Malcolm X, Islam is the best Religion ever
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF VIP
Gulalai is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,395 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-03-2010, 11:31 PM

here's the full movie of his biography

YouTube - Malcolm X (film) Part 1
(#2)
Old
Wrayun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 10-03-2010, 11:34 PM

A very authentic, charismatic, and selfless leader. He free'd the blacks of America, whether they like to admit to it or not. He set a precedence that couldn't be ignored.

We need someone like him midst the Pukhtoons.
(#3)
Old
Wrayun

Default 10-03-2010, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunar View Post
Wrayun,
We had Ghaffar Khan but we all ignored his calls.
Baacha Khan thought non-violence, which has and will serve us tremendously. But today we need a Malcom X due to the unfortunate circumstances.

Malcom X: There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

^This is from his House Negro and Field Negro speech. That applies to Pukhtoons very well, especially those in Pakistan.

YouTube - Malcolm X - Field Negro vs House Negro
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
єѕαρχαι (10-04-2010)
(#4)
Old
Wrayun

Default 10-03-2010, 11:56 PM

Quote:
You made him appear very serious, "someone lays a hand on you, send him to a cemetry" thats not a good depiction.
Well what do you do with those who lays a hand on you?
(#5)
Old
Wrayun

Default 10-04-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Report them to the police. What do you do?
How can I report them to the police while I am getting my ass kicked? In self-defense, you can even kill the attacker and the law can't touch you. We don't live in a utopian world brother. I love peace and all, but we have to be real.

Pukhtoon areas which aren't ruled by any central government are relatively peaceful, not because we are followers of non-violence or we report attackers to police, but because we all have established an equilibrium i.e. an eye for an eye.

Tags
islam, malcolm, religion