Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Profession & Science > Health - روغتيا
Reload this Page How to Improve Your Memory
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Sarbaz Khan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-24-2010, 05:58 AM

Chino da swab kar dey wokoo, mananaa

Lurr Himmat Da Abdali Yem
Da Khalid Hasey Torzan Yem
Da Tarikh Zama Gawah Day
Za Da De Laro “Atal” Yem

(#2)
Old
inqilab

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-26-2010, 11:11 PM

Honey and raisins are also good, my mullah said this is what many mullahs used to memorize hadith.
(#3)
Old
Roshina

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-26-2010, 11:22 PM

Yep!
Actors are known to be among the people with the best memory because of having to memorize their lines. Memorizing poetry, phone numbers, dates, people's names (e.g., kings, presidents, etc.), verses or chapters from Sacred Scriptures (Bible, Quran, Vedas, etc.) certainly help a lot.

I particularly like the idea of memorizing your grocery list, lol. Gosh, isn't that a pity :p

And how many of us today know the phone numbers of our best friends or family members, what with their being saved in our phones and all? lol.
(#4)
Old
PF senior
Pakhtunzai is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-27-2010, 04:34 AM

Cod liver oil is particularly good for the brains health and helps memory..gingko biloba is actually pretty good, i had blood circulation problems a couple of months back and i always had cold feet n hands but i started taking this and alhumdulillah there was a considerable improvement.

Last edited by Pakhtunzai; 04-27-2010 at 04:39 AM.

Tags
improve, memory