Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Tajik Views of the Durrand Line
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
BLS_1919v2.0's Avatar
BLS_1919v2.0 BLS_1919v2.0 is offline
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,229
Thanks: 1,270
Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 08-26-2010, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmal View Post

You worry about Pashtons stabbing us in back...just like General Babur declaring "I can make whole southern Afghanistan dance on Pakistani tone." or those 40% of ISI, Army and even paki ambassador to Afghanistan. Or those that fought for British against Afghanistan under Pathan regiment… or how the same pashtons destroy the afghan state on behalf of their pakistani master...or how the blood of pashtons today are flowing like a river and reconstruction and rebuilding in Afghanistan has been prevented all cause of "strategic depth"(pardon the paki accent).
As the saying goes... the tree complain is not from axe, as the handle is from tree own wood.
Azmal we should worry about them both.. It isn't fair to lord it all on one side, when both share this sin. The destruction of Afghanistan and Pashtunkhwa falls on us both.

Quite frankly I am sick of flaana from Afghansitan did this..woe to you
ao flaana from Pashtunkhwa did this woe to you..if this is the level of discourse from Pashtuns, then I am not surprised we are a fourth or fifth world people in third world countries. Now when our ex colonies are telling us what to do then I don't know if I should call that paighour or our kharthob. Which one?
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Shayesta's Avatar
Shayesta Shayesta is offline
PF contributor
Shayesta is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,497
Thanks: 586
Thanked 626 Times in 403 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 08-26-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
Jasmine, shayesta ,angar and feroza bano should check it out.
Check what out? That non-Pukhtoons call themselves Afghans? Then it's only a good news because an identity which they felt was forced on them in the beginning is starting to sound loving in their ears. Aren't you happy for us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
Show me few forums which advocate hate against pakthuns.
You asking me for forum links? Don't tell me the image Pakistanis got of Afghan Pukhtoons is all because of forums!? Besides, I don't even need to show you forums; Target killing in Karachi, displaced Swatis who weren't let in in Punjab, etcetera is more than enough. Even Pakhtunkzai from this forum told me how ill Pukhtoons in his village in Punjab are being treated. Ask him yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
on the other hand , you can find a hundred videos uploaded against pakhtuns by your afghan brothers and you will find lots of such forums BSing pashtuns.
And same wise even Pukhtoons have started making videos against them. Having said that, they are only very few people who make different accounts because you will noticed that millions of such accounts haven't been signed in on Youtube since exact same time as the other 'hater'! And indeed, by some of their dialects you just know they are Iranians, but you as a non-Afghan won't notice that. There were some Tajiks and Hazaras who indeed had made an disgusting page and I had a good chat with them. Firstly they of course cursed and told me to go away, after a good chat they realized they are achieving nothing and literally all those I talked to closed their accounts! They had made those accounts to answer Pukhtoons and even they admitted it's mostly the same people making several pages, which makes it look like all Tajiks hate Pukhtoons and all Pukhtoons hate Tajiks; Which indeed is far from reality. There are literally two people who will never give up on insulting Pukhtoons; One of them was born and raised in Iran, another one didn't even know the names of Southern Afghan provinces and nor knew anything about Kochis which made it clear he was not an Afghan. God knows how many more such non-Afghan retards are out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
Iranians dont have time to waste on such stuff.
As I said, you as a Pakistani wouldn't know that because you have got NO idea how much time Iranians have! There was even this entire Iranian group who actually went through Afghan members' channels, observed who talked ill of Iran and commented on their page that Afghan member as a 'Iranian hater', LOL. That's how much they have got!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehavedMaseed View Post
I dont think Iranians have access to youtube? I thought the Mullahs banned it?
Eh, as if it was banned forever! I still got users on my friend-list who are active from Iran so I doubt they never had access to Youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehavedMaseed View Post
Anyway those guys are tajiks Even when my cousin worked in Birmingham in a factory he use to be sworn at and pushed around by a group of Afghans and a Tajik because he was from Pakhtunkhwa.
In a dominated Pakistani area he was being bullied by Tajiks? What did he do in return? Cry for an ice-cream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehavedMaseed View Post
Iam just being honest.
If this is your honest, then what does your dishonest side look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehavedMaseed View Post
You are telling me there is no hostilities between Tajiks and Pashtuns in Afghanistan? its not something new
Instead of keep asking repeated things like a chicken with no head, why don't you yourself visit Northern Afghanistan and speak Pukhto throughout your stay; Just like how I did? See 'with your own eyes' how Tajiks insult and beat you and film their cruel, animal behaviour and then your mission of BS is complete. Till then, keep fooling yourself and those who would love to see Afghans get insulted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijaz yousafzai View Post
Similarly your beloved Non Pashtuns, will not hesitate to stab you in the back, when they grasp an oppertunity, like they had in the Northern areas in the garb of bloody Northern Alliance.
They wouldn't be choosing Afghanistan over Iran if they wanted to stab us in the back. They would have made full advantage of our weakness right after the Taliban fall if they wanted to stab us in the back. Just like how we guided Pakistanis in North, they could have guided Iranians in the South if they wanted to stab us in the back. They would have supported Latif Pedram who wants to occur disunity in Afghanistan and wants 'Khorasan' back, instead a Pukhtoon named Karzai, if they wanted to stab us in the back. And, did they take an advantage of even one of the states? Nopes, they didn't. Back stabbers are something Pukhtoons are known for because even today, we are the only nation who would betray their own people; Whether it's our people by tribe, or by nationality. And don't worry about the Pukhtoons in North; They have gotten back to Balkh and still form a huge number of Herat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijaz yousafzai View Post
While I do not 100% agree with Maseed, particularly on his advocasy for " Pakistaniat", however the rest from him is true and well defended by him.
What exactly was said right by him? The fact that Pukhto has no importance in Kabul?; Which is false. The fact he says Pukhtoons are still being mistreated in North?; Which is false. The fact he says Afghans never ever tried to fight for Pakhtunkhwa?; Which is false. The fact he says he hates Pakistan but never ever stated why he hates Pakistan and nor made any comment against them?; Which is another lie. How exactly has he ever been right, except for insulting and frustrated?


Gar Jahanum Sakhtam Ferdaws Ham Mesazamat
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shayesta For This Useful Post:
Laila (08-27-2010)
(#23)
Old
ijaz yousafzai
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-26-2010, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS_1919v2.0 View Post
There is no Parsibaan confederacy there are competing interests in Afghanistan following the civil war. Why do you all mix apples and oranges?
It is like the Mongols and Tartars making a Mughal Confederacy to rule over the Sub Continent. They shared the same interests( apples and oranges in the same basket). I am talking about the Group Interest, the Parsiban confederacy wields, you can close your eyes to it but you can not deny it.
The Pakhtuns of Pakhtunkhwa are not comfortable with this group. This is at par with the Punjabi group in Pakistan. Btw who will you choose to be your partners if asked?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
(#24)
Old
BLS_1919v2.0's Avatar
BLS_1919v2.0 BLS_1919v2.0 is offline
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,229
Thanks: 1,270
Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 08-26-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijaz yousafzai View Post
It is like the Mongols and Tartars making a Mughal Confederacy to rule over the Sub Continent. They shared the same interests( apples and oranges in the same basket). I am talking about the Group Interest, the Parsiban confederacy wields, you can close your eyes to it but you can not deny it.
The Pakhtuns of Pakhtunkhwa are not comfortable with this group. This is at par with the Punjabi group in Pakistan. Btw who will you choose to be your partners if asked?
Ijaz saib I can't make that similarity when it doesn't exist. Now you are going beyond the point of sensible and touching areas that have little relevance. The Mughal confederacy forged an empire..an empire sir. This is a mish mash of a group that fought each other in a civil war. There are not the same, and will never be.

Your argument would have held weight if we were confined to a tajik state and panjab state on both sides. However this is not the case. Neither historically nor contemporary.

I am from Pashtunkhwa too...I think I do have some right to represent myself. They are not at par with Pakistan, they have no army, no bureacracy, no intelligence, not even a concept of foreign policy.

Are they good? no. Are they the same as the state of Pakistan? no, never. They have to be treated separately.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
BehavedMaseed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-26-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Am I the only who finds this silly? Hating other ethnic groups will not solve our problems. Developing our areas will.
Dear Jasmine

How can you develop your areas when your Afghan government is ruled by Tajiks, obviously they will choose their own first and Pashtuns third.

The ethinic issue has to be taken seriously if you want to take pashtun issues seriously. Do you think its good to tell Pashtuns to divide from Pakistan but your citizens continue to give dari the upper hand and darizubans better positions in government while pashtuns are left with nothing.

How can you bring a Issue of a ethinic called Pashtuns without discussing other ethinic groups? Afghanistan is not a country, it had its prime time and that was all used up by the Durranis when they controlled and only gave the benefits to their own tribe. Now times have changed, all pashtuns should be seen as equals and our identity is Pashtun, Nationalities come and go and its time both Pakistani and Afghan should be placed with the Past.

We need to move on with life. no one is buying into this Lar o Bar Afghan when infact where was this slogan when Afghans sold us for 12 lakh a year. I dont mean to be offensive or rant on in any way but these are solid facts, Afghanistan for the last decades have done nothing for the unification of Pashtun, the whole Pashtunistan issue only came when Paksitan become a established state, so where was the concern before it, afghanistan had on my occasions great chances to reclaim its so called land but it didint and not its too late.

Kind Regards
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
BLS_1919v2.0's Avatar
BLS_1919v2.0 BLS_1919v2.0 is offline
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,229
Thanks: 1,270
Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 08-26-2010, 08:04 PM

Afghanistan for the last 3 decades went through a war. Serious every post is the same.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BLS_1919v2.0 For This Useful Post:
Laila (08-27-2010)
(#27)
Old
Shayesta's Avatar
Shayesta Shayesta is offline
PF contributor
Shayesta is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,497
Thanks: 586
Thanked 626 Times in 403 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 08-26-2010, 08:06 PM

@BLS
A question; Can parrots type these days?


Gar Jahanum Sakhtam Ferdaws Ham Mesazamat
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
BLS_1919v2.0's Avatar
BLS_1919v2.0 BLS_1919v2.0 is offline
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,229
Thanks: 1,270
Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 08-26-2010, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayesta View Post
@BLS
A question; Can parrots type these days?
lolzzz good question..nowadays if Bush could be president that parrots can type.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
BehavedMaseed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-26-2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmal View Post

You worry about Pashtons stabbing us in back...just like General Babur declaring "I can make whole southern Afghanistan dance on Pakistani tone." or those 40% of ISI, Army and even paki ambassador to Afghanistan. Or those that fought for British against Afghanistan under Pathan regiment… or how the same pashtons destroy the afghan state on behalf of their pakistani master...or how the blood of pashtons today are flowing like a river and reconstruction and rebuilding in Afghanistan has been prevented all cause of "strategic depth"(pardon the paki accent).
As the saying goes... the tree complain is not from axe, as the handle is from tree own wood.
Stabbing you in the back?

The Peshawer Seven were not forced by Pakistan to offer its services.When Pashtuns of Pashtunkhwa were serious in their Pashtunistan cause, you guys as usual betrayed us and left when the issue got serious and hot, then your own nationals and clerics formed the peshawer seven.

You wont let go of those Terrorities inhabited by non Pashtuns in afghanistan, you favor Tajiks over Pashtuns so why should we in Pakistan prefer to join Afghanistan or accept you as one of us?

Iam being logical here. You can do the blaime game all you want, but the cultural capital of all Pashtuns is Pashtunkhwa not Pasnhir valley nor Kabul. There has been nooooo serious action taken by Afghanistan to reclaim those so called areas it wants. It only uses the Pashtun card when it feels like and then does one when it gets serious.

I am in process of writing an article on this very soon and i will post it with clear evidence of this betrayl.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
BehavedMaseed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-26-2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Afghan Govt ruled by Tajiks? How so?

Lets end this for once and for all.

60 percent of Parliament = Pashtun.
(Highest military position) = Pashtun.
President(Highest person in the country right?) = Pashtun.
Majority of the Mayors? = Pashtun.
Chief of Intelligence= Pashtun.

Tajiks are crying right now cause ALL THE POSITIONS ARE HELD BY PASHTUNS.

Kabul University = According to Dawezai, 65 percent of faculty = Pashtun.

What else do you want? Tell us Maseed. You are basing your rumors on baseless assumptions. Stop insulting us and educate yourself.


I answered all the above in my previous post to you. Look it up. I wrote you a long essay in regards to above.
60 percent of parlianment being Pashtun is false.


A 60 percent of Afghan Parliament being Pashtun is false.

How can you use a few government positions as your source just because they are Pashtun.

50 percent of your country speaks Dari, Pashtuns in afghanistan choose dari over Pushto, so you will use them as your source also?

There are 1000s of Pashtuns in Afghanistan who prefer Dari over Pushto even Dawazai said Pashtuns dont want to learn Pushot they prefer Dari.

The media and the educational board teach afghans in Dari which is the language of the Tajik.

No matter how many souces you use this wont ignore the fact that your ruler and king sold half of pashtuns out to the British. Pashtuns of Pashtunkhwa realised that they are not accepted as afghans, what gives you the right to re write history just because your country is failing and been abused by pakistan at your own will so you want all this unity talk all this lar o bar non sense, where was lar o bar when Pakistan went to war with India? or when Faqir of ipi was fighting for a Pashtunistan?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
durrand, khair di wi luffy, line, maseed, tajik, views

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.