Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Daud Ebadi the official spoksperson for Hezb e Islami, LIVE in US studio.
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11)
Old
Azmal Azmal is offline
PF knowledgeable
Azmal is an unknown quantity at this point
 
Posts: 437
Thanks: 50
Thanked 141 Times in 101 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default 08-14-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarawar View Post
don't express your thoughts, we are QOUTING here.
or post the video and show me the exact minute where she asks a question and then he replies until the end. ^^ this doesn't prove nothing, it just shows that your anti-Hezb.

Well you already post the video... so plz do youself a fav and go and watch it... i don't want to say more but i happen to be in Aryana tv Sudio when the interview took place...we really wanted to open the phone lines to get peoples question but this guy continue to say my only term to come to this interview was not to answer live phone calls and question... this shows how much these people are afraid of our peoples.
Moreover i do not care about ppl political agenda... as long as they don't kill their opponent and destroy the country... I used to live in Kabul when Hezb fired rockets on innocent people... i have seen with my own eyes my innocent neighbor losing their life in dog fight between Massod and Gobodin. So off coruse Im anti-hazb for Im anti all the criminal and murderers be it Hazb PDPA, Shorinazar, Jamyat or Taliban. For me a criminal is a criminal even if he is my relative...now i do not talk about holy Islam twenty four seven like these Monafeqeen but allah is my witness in this holy months of Ramadan that until and less these Abu-Jahals don't get punish for the murder of innocent people there will be no peace in Afghanistan.
Tell me something what kind of answer you supporter of Hezb will have when Allah subantallah will ask you why you killed peoplehow will you answer him?
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
Zarawar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-14-2010, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmal View Post
Yea off course but since my family knew his family back home and knew what kind of life style they lived and then looking at them now and seeing how they live...keeping in mind that most of his family members have minimal jobs here in usa...then one wonders where all this money comes from... the same is true for Karzia family... i know his niece...they had a minimal life style...middle class...but today she drives a Benz 500 and buys $10000 band bags...so its obvious where the money come from.
There is a saying in Dari
On ke Afzoon gaasht Semoo Zaraash
Ya khudaash dozd body a Padarish

But this is not just Dozdithis is blood money.. I honestly can not understand how these people sleep at night.
I don't understand what your trying to portray here?
How did he get rich? do you have papers regarding his wealthy stating he got rich through people's blood?
And please don't compare KHARZAI paleet with these people, it's like comparing Shah Shoja with a Mujahid.
What's obvious? I don't see anything obvious, where did he get his money from? Also, why are you so worried about his financial status.
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
Zarawar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-14-2010, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmal View Post
Well you already post the video... so plz do youself a fav and go and watch it... i don't want to say more but i happen to be in Aryana tv Sudio when the interview took place...we really wanted to open the phone lines to get peoples question but this guy continue to say my only term to come to this interview was not to answer live phone calls and question... this shows how much these people are afraid of our peoples.
Moreover i do not care about ppl political agenda... as long as they don't kill their opponent and destroy the country... I used to live in Kabul when Hezb fired rockets on innocent people... i have seen with my own eyes my innocent neighbor losing their life in dog fight between Massod and Gobodin. So off coruse Im anti-hazb for Im anti all the criminal and murderers be it Hazb PDPA, Shorinazar, Jamyat or Taliban. For me a criminal is a criminal even if he is my relative...now i do not talk about holy Islam twenty four seven like these Monafeqeen but allah is my witness in this holy months of Ramadan that until and less these Abu-Jahals don't get punish for the murder of innocent people there will be no peace in Afghanistan.
Tell me something what kind of answer you supporter of Hezb will have when Allah subantallah will ask you why you killed peoplehow will you answer him?
This is your second time asking me to watch the video, trust me I've not only watched it once, but many times and have analyzed all aspects of it.
you need to watch it yourself and come up with some facts and like I ASKED, where is the reference to the moment where he gets puts in his place?
Post it with accurate timing, i.e. full question and reply.
The rest is all the typical talk, we are discussing the interview here, I'm not a representative for either HEZB or Jamiat. THE FOCUS IS him and her ! please dont stray away from the topic.
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
Azmal Azmal is offline
PF knowledgeable
Azmal is an unknown quantity at this point
 
Posts: 437
Thanks: 50
Thanked 141 Times in 101 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default 08-14-2010, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarawar View Post
I don't understand what your trying to portray here?
How did he get rich? do you have papers regarding his wealthy stating he got rich through people's blood?
And please don't compare KHARZAI paleet with these people, it's like comparing Shah Shoja with a Mujahid.
What's obvious? I don't see anything obvious, where did he get his money from? Also, why are you so worried about his financial status.

Your are right at lest Karzia does not have the blood of innocent people on their hand...unlike these people...we saw what these criminal Jahad and Mujewhid was all about.. so don't talk bs here. You can not fool people with abusing the holy Islam name. In 1992 when the dog fight between Massod and Gholbodin was in its high when Gholbodin was firing rockets on innocent people of Kabul...a rocket landed in my neighbors home.. they were innocent Pashtons from Paghman, the guy was a principal in a high school and live with his wife and 6 children... a god fairing people... a gholbodin rocket hit his home, his wife and 4 of children perish...my brothers and the guy dig the remaining of his wife and 4 of his children out of his home and buried them in his front yard since no one could go out to grave yards. This is the Juhad for power Hezb and other criminal gangs like it signifiesand yet you set here in west and talk bs about these criminals and Mujahd this and that? Do you not fair god? Dont you think Allah will not ask wife and 4 children of my neighbor why they were killed? Dont you think allah will punish Golbodin and those criminals that order and fired the rocket that kill my neighbors family in day of judgment?
Maybe Im asking to much from you peoplefor if you guys were only Muslim....my only prayer is that o allah we take refugee in you and we want you to take revenge of innocent peoples life in this world! Just wait and see what will happen to you peoplefor Allah is the best revenge taker!!!
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
Zarawar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-14-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmal View Post
Your are right at lest Karzia does not have the blood of innocent people on their hand...unlike these people...we saw what these criminal Jahad and Mujewhid was all about.. so don't talk bs here.

Really? Karzai has no inoccent blood on his hands? who is the president of Afghanistan then? Who leads the ANA/ANP that has killed and rapped both Afghan men and women?
Da pa Har Afghan chey wos sheenstargai swor garzee, da da Hekmatyar gunah da?



You can not fool people with abusing the holy Islam name. In 1992 when the dog fight between Massod and Gholbodin was in its high when Gholbodin was firing rockets on innocent people of
Kabul...a rocket landed in my neighbors home.. they were innocent Pashtons from Paghman, the guy was a principal in a high school and live with his wife and 6 children... a god fairing people... a gholbodin rocket hit his home, his wife and 4 of children perish...my brothers and the guy dig the remaining of his wife and 4 of his children out of his home and buried them in his front yard since no one could go out to grave yards.
Cool, did you track the rocket after it had exploded? Or did you happen to be a good guesser? nice try, even though, I don't speak for HEZB, you still haven't provide me with any evidence regarding your statements. Oh and Khodai de wabaki, we all have lost family members, Allah de Shahadat Qabol kree.



This is the Juhad for power Hezb and other criminal gangs like it signifiesand yet you set here in west and talk bs about these criminals and Mujahd this and that? Do you not fair god? Dont you think Allah will not ask wife and 4 children of my neighbor why they were killed? Dont you think allah will punish Golbodin and those criminals that order and fired the rocket that kill my neighbors family in day of judgment?

You are right, if Gulbudin really did fire that rocket and it hit a civilian dwelling, obviously ALLAH SWT is going to question and punish him.


Maybe Im asking to much from you peoplefor if you guys were only Muslim....my only prayer is that o allah we take refugee in you and we want you to take revenge of innocent peoples life in this world! Just wait and see what will happen to you peoplefor Allah is the best revenge taker!!!
Why do you keep attacking me personally, I'm not a representative of any political movement yet. I will let you know who I represent, let's stay away from broad generalizations and come back to the real topic.
I'm still waiting on the exact moment where the lady puts him in place?
Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
Zarawar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-14-2010, 04:37 PM

YouTube - ‫داود عابدی نماینده *زب اسلامی در برنامه زهره یوسف - 3‬‎
scroll to 5:30 lol, HAHA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
daud, ebadi, hezb, islami, live, official, spoksperson, studio

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.