Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Development - سپما او پرمختګ
Reload this Page Al-Azhar University to open branches in Afghanistan
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
Zarawar

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Al-Azhar University to open branches in Afghanistan - 08-11-2010, 04:40 AM

The Egypt-based Al-Azhar University would open its branches in Nangarhar and Herat province of Afghanistan and award 200 scholarships to Afghan students every year, an official said on Monday.

Speaking to Pajhwok Afghan News, a spokesman for the Department of Education in Nangarhar, Gul Agha Ahmadi, said the promise was held out to Education Minister Dr. Ghulam Farooq Wardak during his recent visit to Egypt.

A 1000-year-old university, Al-Azhar is considered the largest centre of Islamic teachings in the Muslim world. Students from different countries are acquiring education at the university.

Ahmadi said Egyptian authorities had promised they would provide 200 scholarships to Afghan students every year. Earlier, he added, the university was giving only 25 scholarships to Afghan students.
Pajhwok Afghan News
(#2)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,160 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-11-2010, 05:19 AM

Azhar lost it's status in the ummah. Today the scholars of Azhar endorse the wall in Ghaza to prevent Palestinians to bypass the Israeli posed embargo. Their scholars meet and shake hands with Jewish president. And they attack women for wearing Niqab. Oh and Obama is allowed to go there and give speeches.

AL Azhar is today Al Zahr! It is a poisonous institution that strives to subdue Muslims to Israeli-American forces.
(#3)
Old
PF contributor
abubaker is on a distinguished road

Default 08-11-2010, 07:46 AM

they are also launching a satellite station in three languages including pashto

but i agree though its lost it credibility
(#4)
Old
Zarawar

Default 08-11-2010, 09:35 AM

The same goes with the Mullayan in the west, their silence regarding Jihad, TSK TSK TSK...
(#5)
Old
Zarawar

Default 08-11-2010, 10:53 AM

Muslim cleric holds 'anti-terror camps' - CNN.com
(#6)
Old
Zarawar

Default 08-11-2010, 10:53 AM

YouTube - ‪Muslim cleric holds 'anti-terror camps' - 11 August 2010‬‎
(#7)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,160 Times in 806 Posts
Default 08-11-2010, 11:14 AM

This joker, Taher ul Padri is a clown. Check this out:

http://www.maxilamba.com/player.swf?...ploads/123.flv

(#8)
Old
PF contributor
abubaker is on a distinguished road

Default 08-11-2010, 11:27 AM

you made me watch this filth again
(#9)
Old
erlangner

Default 08-11-2010, 01:10 PM

May I ask dear friends here, which university is the real islamic university? I mean for delivering Islamic philosophy and knowledge of Quran and Haidth and after this Fiqqah as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
MeemWawMeemNoon (08-11-2010)
(#10)
Old
haajar

Default 08-11-2010, 02:44 PM

salaam

My sister studied at alfath universsity in syria damishq, its excellent mashallah. after receiving a degree shes now fluent in arabic(classical and mashallah people have praised her- as in scholars from other universities in the middle east. alfath student usually have to write their final exams at azhar in egypt. according to my sis the egypt exams and cirriculum is so much easier than alfath.shes been to jordan too(al zarqaa and said syrian cirriculum was better in her opinion(sat in on lectures) . She was also able to do her ijaza hifthan part time and alhamdolillah knows 10 modes of recitation now.

in short i think syria is a really good choice if u go to alfath. oh and before u go to alfath u can enroll in a ma'had(institute to learn arabic) in order to be able to read and understand arabic. you will need to do some exam before entering uni.

in egypt u have to pass their primary school and hi school first which i think i so unnecessary!!!!!!!

and incase u wanna ask, al fath is totally sunni!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
MeemWawMeemNoon (08-11-2010)

Tags
afghanistan, alazhar, branches, open, university