Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Profession & Science > Philosophy/Education فلسفه/تعلیم
Reload this Page Beautiful Women Face Discrimination in Certain Jobs, Study Finds
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
Roshina

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-08-2010, 10:43 PM

Are you guys familiar with the "studies" done to "prove" that females and males have different interest from birth? There's this one article I read that had me laughing like crazy. The "researchers" put toys like dolls and cars in front of a group of kids (both male and female), and the girls ran towards the dolls while the boys ran towards the cars, and guess what! The "researchers" concluded that women are naturally into nurturing and taking care of babies while men are naturally into fixing things and cars and stuff. :|

All this in spite of psychological studies that show that we are RAISED, TRAINED, PROGRAMMED to behave a certain way, to believe a certain way, to value certain notions. We also have to define the term "natural," 'cause it seems to me that it simply means "normal" or "normalized" or "typical." Something typical is called natural, and something different and new or unique is labeled unnatural. I don't buy any of it.
(#12)
Old
Roshina

Default 08-08-2010, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
The one field women are not discriminated against is Journalism. Many organizations hire females instead of males because of our ability to be calm and patient. I have met many high-level authorities and they are all very kind but my co-workers who are male always complain of how they are not treated with the same level of respect.
That's interesting. That's at least one field in which males are discriminated against, then. I'm completely against discrimination of ALL sorts -- gender, racial, religious, sectarian, etc.
(#13)
Old
Roshaan Khan

Thumbs up 08-09-2010, 04:24 AM

gulalai is rite.
i experienced tha same hea in pakistan
(#14)
Old
Roshaan Khan

Exclamation 08-09-2010, 04:29 AM

females are preffered on males all over the world where higher authority of males.infact its for tym being pleasure
(#15)
Old
PF Bacha
Master Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,214 Times in 935 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-09-2010, 07:59 AM

This is so stupid, I guess beautiful Womens are taking over jobs now.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa!

خیبر پښتونخوا manana Tor Khan
(#16)
Old
Fahd

Default 08-09-2010, 08:06 AM

i was thinking there s pic of girl's
haa haa

Tags
beautiful, discrimination, face, finds, jobs, study, women