Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Afghan National Army" Now Over 60% Tajik
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
MazloomYarMasud

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Afghan National Army" Now Over 60% Tajik - 08-05-2010, 02:39 PM

March 23, 2010

Civil War Certain as "Afghan National Army" Now Over 60% Tajik

There are any number of "Big lies" put forward by the USA in Afghanistan and slavishly repeated by our politicians and media. Here are a few of the "Big lies":

- The Karzai government is democratically elected
- The Afghan anti-occupation fighters are all Taliban supporters
- Most opium is produced in Taliban controlled areas
- Women's rights are now respected in Afghanistan
But I want today to tackle this particular "Big lie":
- The Afghan National Army is ethnically balanced.

There has been a consistent parroting by the Western media of the line that NATO troops operate "in support of" the Afghan National Army, and that this is a genuine force reflecting the whole nation. This propaganda has gone as far as releasing falsified figures of the ethnic composition of the Afghan National Army. These false figures have reflected the "Eikenberry Rule" set out by the Americans.

Under General Karl Eikenberry's rule, the Afghan army should be 38 percent Pashtun, 25 percent Tajik, 19 percent Hazara and eight percent Uzbek. That would bring it much closer to reflecting the nation's ethnic composition.

But a very concerned serving British officer of some seniority has just leaked to me that the truth is that the Afghan National Army is now over 60% Tajik, and that figure is increasing. The Pashtun figure is hovering below 20% and may have been overtaken by the Uzbeks.
In other words the "Afghan National Army" is just the Northern Alliance in very expensive NATO provided uniforms.

By carrying the northern alliance with our troops into the solid Pashtun tribal areas as an alien occupying force, we are stoking still further the ferocity of a future civil war. Karzai of course will be safe in Switzerland counting his looted cash by then.

Don't expect to see this in the mainstream media any time soon. Instead you will hear the "Eikenberry rule" figures repeated as if they were reality rather than a spectacularly failed target.

http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archiv...war_certa.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
єѕαρχαι (08-05-2010), Nokia_Apridy (08-06-2010)
(#2)
Old
Afghan_Soldier

Talking 08-05-2010, 02:44 PM

And what is your point? In Pakistan Pathans are the foot soldiers and in Afghanistan Tajiks.

This is getting really pathetic on your part Maseeda. You are disgracing yourself.
(#3)
Old
Afghan_Soldier

Default 08-05-2010, 02:54 PM

Wrak sa beghairata, taso da Panjabianoo foot soldiers ye aw haghoy zmonjha. Defence minister Wardak Saheb, Chief Of Army Staff Sher Saheb (Paktiawal), head of all recruitments etc. Popal Saheb (Kandaharay). The thing is Pashtun doesn't want to serve in the army, that is why we are looking to introduce conscription once again. You relax, you don't worry about us, we are cool. We are mastering our affairs, you disgraceful human.
(#4)
Old
Afghan_Soldier

Default 08-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Sher Singh,

By the way, you dummy, didn't you read what I explained dto you in my other post in the oher thread. You keep digging your head in the sand, coming here and trying to put us down wont help nor will give you any consolation and heal. You need to talk intelligent.

Last edited by Afghan_Soldier; 08-05-2010 at 02:59 PM.
(#5)
Old
Afghan_Soldier

Default 08-05-2010, 03:17 PM

Prrang Singha lol, (nothing wrong with that)

Za hechata hum sajda nkauoom, How stupid can you get? Ban me, you should get banned, for being a spam "Afghanistan, Tajikan, Tajikan, Pashu this Pashtu this". You don't know nothing other than same crap you are flooding every thread with. lol
(#6)
Old
PF contributor
khyaal is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-05-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sher Khan View Post
Bya o na waye che afghanistan tol da pukhtano de. pa munga panjabyan de awo staso da sar da pasa tajikan...

mong da punjabiano chamche yu. hum warla bootan polish kawoo aw da sharam khabara daa da che haska ghara hum garzoo. aw da cap. sher khan ghonday da khalko qisay hum kawo che ogora kana mong khpalo malikano punjapiano la somra gatay wokray.
(#7)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,160 Times in 806 Posts
Default 08-05-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghan_Soldier View Post

Za hechata hum sajda nkauoom
This is why you behave like a savage on this forum.
(#8)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,160 Times in 806 Posts
Default 08-05-2010, 03:34 PM

Quote:
@afghan soldier
You attacked me personally , if you dont get banned I will consider this forum biased and I will walk away.
I have reported his insults. Don't worry.
The Following User Says Thank You to شمله ور خراساني For This Useful Post:
єѕαρχαι (08-05-2010)
(#9)
Old
PF contributor

Default 08-05-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
@afghan soldier
You attacked me personally , if you dont get banned I will consider this forum biased and I will walk away.

Sherkhana! ta hum da sara khlas ye pa yawa khabar kho pohegey na. da tape recorder ghonday tape naqal shawee bayano ghagai. lol. lag da mazgho na kaar akhla ganee kharab ba shee dar na, aw bia ba pa punjab ki khairona ghwaray.
(#10)
Old
PF contributor

Default 08-05-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
@afghan soldier
It is astonishing when you take personal things so seriously while you have mission to disgrace your whole nation, your motherland Afghanistan and become the proponent of Punjabi's Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to khyaal For This Useful Post:
Shayesta (08-06-2010)

Tags
60%, afghan national army, tajik