Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page د لمانځه طریقه او ژباړنه| pashto translation of salah prayer
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
شمله ور خراساني شمله ور خراساني is offline
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 6,208
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,161 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tangi Gharu
Arrow د لمانځه طریقه او ژباړنه| pashto translation of salah prayer - 07-26-2010, 12:25 AM

لسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته| As salaamu aleikoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I am working on a series of videos for educational purposes. This one is about the prayer (salah) translated into Pashto, plus an instruction of how to pray in accordance to the Sunnah of the prophet Muhammad saww.

This video is the introduction. The rest of the videos contain images of a person preforming the prayer and showing exactly how to pray.

As soon as I have finished the next parts of the video, I will post them here in this thread.





Last edited by شمله ور خراساني; 07-27-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to شمله ور خراساني For This Useful Post:
din (07-27-2010)
(#2)
Old
شمله ور خراساني شمله ور خراساني is offline
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 6,208
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,161 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tangi Gharu
Default 07-27-2010, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samima View Post
Sangar did you make this video yourself?
Yes. But the voice is not mine. Its Sheikh Ameenullah.
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
Zarawar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-27-2010, 01:12 AM

^ Sheikh Aminullah Al Kunari is one of the few Afghan scholars I listen to
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
شمله ور خراساني شمله ور خراساني is offline
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 6,208
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,161 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tangi Gharu
Default 07-27-2010, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarawar View Post
^ Sheikh Aminullah Al Kunari is one of the few Afghan scholars I listen to
I love him.

on Quran aw Sunnat there are plenty of his lectures.
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
شمله ور خراساني شمله ور خراساني is offline
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 6,208
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,161 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tangi Gharu
Default 07-27-2010, 01:41 AM


Last edited by شمله ور خراساني; 07-27-2010 at 03:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
Mujib's Avatar
Mujib Mujib is offline
PF knowledgeable
Mujib is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 249 Times in 175 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default 07-27-2010, 01:43 AM

Brothers and sisters, these talks do not teach prayer according to the proper method. The method of prayer described in these talks is not according to any of the four madhhabs. In Islam, we follow madhhabs for legal rulings. A madhhab facilitates the Shari`a for non-scholars.

For a guide to prayer according to the Hanafi madhhab, see The Complete Hanafi Prayer.
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
Mujib's Avatar
Mujib Mujib is offline
PF knowledgeable
Mujib is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 249 Times in 175 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default 07-27-2010, 01:45 AM

As for the website itself, they preach false and incorrect information. They attack traditional Islam and Muslims (Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni), and they attempt to undo the very foundation of the din.

Wahhabism is an extremist sect that considers the majority of Muslims, scholars and laymen alike, to be outside the fold of Islam. Their "scholars" declare Muslims kafir, charging them with shirk and kufr, and the followers use these fatwas to fight and kill Muslims around the world. This extremist sect is funded by Saudi oil money. Young Muslims from around the world are recruited into their schools and universities, and after indoctrination, they are sent back to their homelands to spread Wahhabism/Salafism.

We must all be weary of this fitna that plagues the umma. Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni (traditional/orthodox/mainstream) Islam is represented by the four madhhabs - Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i, Hanbali - in jurisprudence (fiqh), by the two schools - Maturidi and Ash`ari - in beliefs (`aqida), and by the various orders (tariqas) of Tasawwuf/Sufism, the Islamic science of the purification of the heart.

Alhamdulillah, there are many great Afghan scholars whose bayans are available online. So there's no need to hear those newcombers who challenge and oppose the knowledge and piety of our great scholars.
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
شمله ور خراساني شمله ور خراساني is offline
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 6,208
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,161 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tangi Gharu
Default 07-27-2010, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib View Post
Brothers and sisters, these talks do not teach prayer according to the proper method. The method of prayer described in these talks is not according to any of the four madhhabs. In Islam, we follow madhhabs for legal rulings. A madhhab facilitates the Shari`a for non-scholars.

For a guide to prayer according to the Hanafi madhhab, see The Complete Hanafi Prayer.
thank you for being so kind.

But the 4 schools are founded on quran and hadith. And Sheikh Ameenullah solely relies on Quran and hadith.
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
شمله ور خراساني شمله ور خراساني is offline
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 6,208
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,161 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tangi Gharu
Default 07-27-2010, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib View Post
As for the website itself, they preach false and incorrect information. They attack traditional Islam and Muslims (Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni), and they attempt to undo the very foundation of the din.

Wahhabism is an extremist sect that considers the majority of Muslims, scholars and laymen alike, to be outside the fold of Islam. Their "scholars" declare Muslims kafir, charging them with shirk and kufr, and the followers use these fatwas to fight and kill Muslims around the world. This extremist sect is funded by Saudi oil money. Young Muslims from around the world are recruited into their schools and universities, and after indoctrination, they are sent back to their homelands to spread Wahhabism/Salafism.

We must all be weary of this fitna that plagues the umma. Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni (traditional/orthodox/mainstream) Islam is represented by the four madhhabs - Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i, Hanbali - in jurisprudence (fiqh), by the two schools - Maturidi and Ash`ari - in beliefs (`aqida), and by the various orders (tariqas) of Tasawwuf/Sufism, the Islamic science of the purification of the heart.

Alhamdulillah, there are many great Afghan scholars whose bayans are available online. So there's no need to hear those newcombers who challenge and oppose the knowledge and piety of our great scholars.

The website you are promoting, Sufipath declares everyone a kaafir. In fact they have declared ibn Taymiyyah as Kaafir.

Also, your Sufi website promotes Hindu Advaita concept ( wahdatul wujood).
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
Mujib's Avatar
Mujib Mujib is offline
PF knowledgeable
Mujib is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 778
Thanks: 0
Thanked 249 Times in 175 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default 07-27-2010, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangar View Post
thank you for being so kind.

But the 4 schools are founded on quran and hadith. And Sheikh Ameenullah solely relies on Quran and hadith.
Deriving legal rulings from primary sources such as the Qur'an and Sunna is the job of mujtahid imams. The rulings of prayer have already been established by the four madhhabs. The greatest scholars of Islam have contributed to the formulation and growth of the four madhhabs. What need, then, is there for lesser scholars to attempt to undo 1000 years of scholarship and reform the Shari`a?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mujib For This Useful Post:
MeemWawMeemNoon (07-27-2010)
Reply

Tags
او, د, pashto, prayer, salah, salah prayer, translation

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.