Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > Support & Announcements - صلاح مشورې
Reload this Page I am going to leave the forum for a while
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,161 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow I am going to leave the forum for a while - 07-06-2010, 08:10 PM

as salaamu aleikoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Few months ago, someone sent me a private message via another forum and invited me to join Pashtunforums. So I did. At first I was very pleased.

I saw many Pashtuns of whom I taught, we might have allot in common. So I decided to leave other forums and invest most of my surfing time posting here on Pashtunforums.

Initially I was shocked by a few members who blatantly spoke evil and insulted our religion labeling it as Arab imperialism.

I taught they might be a small minority of deluded people who are in awe of richness and wealth of non-Muslim societies, and therefore, they reject Islam and praise secularism.

But then I saw that the number of such evil people is growing. To a point that I think the Muslims have become a minority voice in this forum.

Every thread is dominated by ranting Marxists, Atheists and Islam-bashers.

You can't have a discussion about anything without having people attack you calling you names and insult you.

I've been called a terrorist recruiter, an extremist, a foreign spy, an enemy of humanity, a sub human creature, a less worthy pashtun because I am half tajik and many other sorts of insults.

I have complained allot and I have argued allot with Admins and moderators for their tolerance to such attacks and insults and anti-Islamic gang-banging against the Muslims on Pashtunforums.

I have visited at least a dozen different forums where sometimes, I was in odds with the entire forums.

But I did not expect to see a Pashtunforum to turn into such unpleasant place where the voice of Islam is silenced by vicious attacks with the help of moderators.

I respect Admin Khan allot. And he promised me to make sure that this forum will remain a pleasant place for everyone.

But I dont think it is within his powers to make it possible. Especially not with two extremely biased moderators such as Qrratugai who is a blatant islam basher, and Tor Khan who sides with the fascists constantly.

I have done my share of arguing with people. But I have not intended to offend people or insult anyone. If anyone has experienced it in such way and is offended, I apologize if I have done you unjust.

I have come to conclusion that it is impossible to have a fruitful discussion with people on Pashtunforums because people hijack every thread and every discussion to bash Islam or to attack people personally because o hteir hatred for Islam.

And since the moderators and Admin are paralyzed and unable to change this, I dont think I should waste my time posting here any longer.

So I am going to leave for a while. And visit other forums where I can have more fruitful discussions with people and where the moderators are not hostile towards Islam and act quickly to prevent people to mock our religion.

I hope that in future, Pashtunforum will improve itself and become a more decent place for Muslims to be.

For now I have to leave.

Wasalaam
The Following User Says Thank You to شمله ور خراساني For This Useful Post:
єѕαρχαι (07-07-2010)
(#2)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-06-2010, 08:16 PM

Dear Sangar

Not all Pashtuns are naive to fall for ISI propaghanda.

Not all Muslims follow Wahabi Arab Nationalism in form of their branded version of Islam.

Pashtunforums is open to all Pashtuns including those who dont consider themselves as Muslims.

Kind Regards
(#3)
Old
Musafira

Default 07-06-2010, 08:25 PM

I read a quote today and it reminded me of the arguing that sometimes goes on here. Everyone should take it to heart and give it a try:

“I must respect the opinions of others even if I disagree with them”

Sangar I don't like to see Islam insulted either but I can not make everyone believe what I believe. Sometimes we need to just worry about our OWN souls and not other people's I am sad to see you go and I am sadder to see you portray yourself as a victim when you yourself have fought. I hope you will change your mind and stick around. If you truly believe that certain people are wrong I think you should stay and make your voice heard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
(#4)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Cookiemonster is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Asleep
Default 07-06-2010, 09:09 PM

:/

Last edited by Cookiemonster; 03-13-2012 at 03:22 PM.
(#5)
Old
Musafira

Default 07-06-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangar View Post
on 06-05-2010, 04:07 PM
What's the problem? Are you somehow unhappy becausse this forum tends more towards Islam rather than fascism and Pashtun supremacism?
http://www.pashtunforums.com/support...ut-forum-2200/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangar View Post
Today, 12:10 AM
But then I saw that the number of such evil people is growing. To a point that I think the Muslims have become a minority voice in this forum.

Every thread is dominated by ranting Marxists, Atheists and Islam-bashers.

I wonder why your view changed so quickly.

Last edited by Musafira; 07-06-2010 at 09:17 PM.
(#6)
Old
PF Bacha
Master Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,215 Times in 936 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 07-06-2010, 09:16 PM

Wrora you are acting like a child now, you can just leave because few people here bash islam.
You can't just give up and leave, alot of people here are good muslims and love both Islam and Pashtun culture, one is religion and other is culture.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa!

خیبر پښتونخوا manana Tor Khan
(#7)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Dukemina is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 07-06-2010, 09:26 PM

WHAT?! No Sangaraaa, you can't do that! Look here, you just asked me why I don't contribute cause I felt safe that you and the other dedicated members were doing it!!! Seriously, you put too much effort in already Sangar, you can not leave and certainly not for this reason. You represent us in the forum you've done an amazing job, Mashallah. I love your posts, they are true and to the point don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

It becomes a major problem when our Ahlus Sunnah brethren give up and then the atheists and others come and take over and spoonfeed their ideas. We must never give up on our nation

We support you. We are proud of you being a strong Pashtun Muslim (By the grace of Allah (swt) ) who is void of these atheistic ideas, I beseech you, do not leave.

I desire that which is Just - House of Dukemina.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dukemina For This Useful Post:
abubaker (07-07-2010)
(#8)
Old
Roshina

Default 07-06-2010, 11:09 PM

A couple of others have created similar threads in the past, threatening to leave PF, but almost all returned within hours!

Khair, just because the non-extremists have better arguments and better solutions to our problems, you're going to leave? See, when you believe there is a problem somewhere, you don't run away from it if you believe it can be solved.

But as others have said, you shouldn't make yourself appear to be an angel and a victim of some sort. You've treated others worse than the way anyone has treated you, honestly speaking. You accuse me and Tor Khan of doing things you've never backed up, and neither of us has ever been biased in the warnings we've issued, the threads we've monitored, and the posts we've edited and/or deleted. I'm not even sorry that you think that someone who has a different understanding of Islam than you do is a kafir, murtad, atheist, Islam-basher, hypocrite, and a host of other things I don't even bother keeping up with.

In fact, when people ask YOU a question about Islam, you give an answer and think that's the only answer out there. When someone asks another member a question about Islam, you jump to say, "He's no scholar! He's spreading lies about Islam!" etc. What makes you think your understanding of Islam and the scholars you worship are any better than the understanding of Islams that other Muslims have, or of the scholars they prefer?

Anyway, I am a firm believer in the idea of speaking and standing up for the truth, so long as I can defend it well. You should do the same. If you're gonna accuse someone of being XYZ, then be ready to have your evidence if you want to be trusted. Just because the moderators and the admin refuse to ban the people you don't like here doesn't make us biased; it makes us more tolerant to different views, in fact, and LESS biased than you believe us to be -- because we've always been fair in our warnings banning all types of members here, from the extremist Muslims to the extremist anti-Muslims to the extremist nationalists to the extremist anti-nationalists to moderate members and so on. ALL we've said over and over and over is that you not insult others, or you will have to face the consequences.

If you choose to leave, I wish you best of luck in everything you do!

Peace.

Last edited by Roshina; 07-06-2010 at 11:29 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
MeemWawMeemNoon (07-07-2010), Yousafzai Pakhtun (07-07-2010)
(#9)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default 07-06-2010, 11:39 PM

i will never tell any one when i leave.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IamDZJ For This Useful Post:
Yousafzai Pakhtun (07-07-2010)
(#10)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default 07-07-2010, 12:04 AM

^ ma laa d tlo noom na dey akhestay aow taso khushalai na khpal jamo ki na zayegi!

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.

Tags
forum, leave