Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Islam gave women of the world their rights
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 06-25-2012, 05:55 PM

What you wish for a woman is only possible in a society where there is total peace and security for every human being. It is only possible by good governance.
Till now even we men don't have those what you wish for a woman so how can you expect that for a woman in such a society where a girl can't go out side or a girl is not allowed to go outside because there is a danger to her life and to her respect at every step ?
So no one is ready to take that risk.
Bring the Omar's R.A good governance and then let the girl go where ever she wants to go and whatever she wants to do but until that it is impossible.
(#12)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 06-25-2012, 06:03 PM

so when will that happen?? what are we supposed to do until then?? just stay home, stare outside our windows and hope for a miracle?? the society wouldn't be such a mess if men weren't such cowards. it's unfortunate but lots of afghan girls will have to end up with their faces messed up by acid attacks for going to school or poisoned to death and lots of women are going to have to either set themselves on fire or be burned alive in the hands of their husbands, brothers or random men in society because according to some, the world in to which they are not allowed to step in and participate in is too dangerous for them to be a member of. that's the only way for change to occur because men are too much of cowards to either fix the mess they have created themselves or let someone else do it.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#13)
Old
PF senior

Default 06-25-2012, 06:13 PM

Well this is called circumstances and Pashtun man is not responsible for all this. Wars have been imposed on us, the next option is either surrender or resist. The mistake of the Pashtuns (according to so many) is that they resisted.
So the circumstances are responsible and who created these circumstances Pashtun men ? NO, but those power mongers who have become mad in their lust for power and wealth. They want to buildose whoever comes in their way.
Now lets see only men are are responsible for creating these circumstances. No, but these power mongers are elected by 50% women who vote them. These 50% women gives taxes to nourish these war monsters.
Bottom line is that Pashtun man has never been responsible but it is a global headache and at the moment we are the victims. Yesterday it was someone else and tommorrow it may be someone else.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friend For This Useful Post:
pashtun_rise (06-25-2012)
(#14)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 06-25-2012, 07:38 PM

how do you know my friend? in muslim indonesia, lady gaga is very popular. the trend might be infecting other muslim countries too.
how do you know what the girls are watching on the internet?
The Following User Says Thank You to faye For This Useful Post:
pashtun_rise (06-25-2012)
(#15)
Old
PF senior

Default 06-25-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
how do you know my friend? in muslim indonesia, lady gaga is very popular. the trend might be infecting other muslim countries too.
how do you know what the girls are watching on the internet?
Well I concluded the matter and you want to start from the scratch again.
We were talking about the Pashtun woman. Indonisians are not Pashtuns I think. 90% if Pashtun woman don't have access to internet so I don't know what are they watching on internet.
(#16)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 06-25-2012, 07:51 PM

oh, you are the concluder of matters? is that because you are a male?
so, like others on pf, you are like a psychic satellite, with the insight to all of the female pashtun minds?
some very clever psychics on pf
(#17)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 06-25-2012, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Stopping someone from schools does not make you kaffir. Your information about Islam is too weak. You better join some madrassa there in your country.
actually it doesn't make one a kaffir; it definitely makes someone a terrible Muslim if they don't have a demonstrably justified reason for doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
He is no different than us,he blindly believes in the words of other men,:
2010 Admitting he's a blind believer not in God, but what other men says.
The Following User Says Thank You to RevolutionThroughReason For This Useful Post:
Hakim Khan Urgonai (06-26-2012)
(#18)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default 06-26-2012, 04:35 AM

Friend is brainwashed littel wahabist. He doesn't know what freedom is, he thinks dressing up as a **** is the freedom for woman, despite even western women condem figures such as Britney and lady Gaga, saing that they are bad role models for young girls, but still in his mind he thinks every westerner wants to be the bigest **** or pimp, your such a loser please educate yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khostai For This Useful Post:
faye (06-26-2012), RevolutionThroughReason (06-26-2012)

Tags
gave, islam, rights, women, world