Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Entertainment - ساعت تيري
Reload this Page Pushto singer Ghazala Javed shot dead
User Tag List

(#51)
Old
PF knowledgeable
R3SISTANC3 is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 06-18-2012, 11:46 PM

Look at her mullah husband! The Quran made him do it! Look at that Islamic terrorist.....wait...wait....he looks more like a.....secular nationalist liberal. :-/

ORIGNAL VIDEO OF GHAZALA JAVED WEDDING WITH JAHANGIR KHAN ONLY ON PASHTOLIVE@YOUTUBE.COM - YouTube
The Following User Says Thank You to R3SISTANC3 For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (06-19-2012)
(#52)
Old
PF senior
Shamlawar Khurasani is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default 06-18-2012, 11:48 PM

looks like a typical hindu wedding. Damn I hate Peshawarite hinduism. Worse than Kabulis.
(#53)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
pashtun_rise is on a distinguished road

Default 06-18-2012, 11:48 PM

Pashtuns used to kill women for singing b4 wahhabis came.Thats y male singers were common...like those who play rubab etc.It was some ex_family dispute here i think.We can not blame everything on talibans...since in our own pashtun culture...men r dominating even if they r wrong like ghazala's ex_husband.He must ve killed her for leaving him.N then wd come an element of disgrace after that...which r the tactics criminals usually apply to present their views right.
The Following User Says Thank You to pashtun_rise For This Useful Post:
Prince_Pukhtun (06-19-2012)
(#54)
Old
PF senior
Shamlawar Khurasani is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default 06-18-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun_rise View Post
Pashtuns used to kill women for singing b4 wahhabis came.Thats y male singers were common...like those who play rubab etc.It was some ex_family dispute here i think.We can not blame everything on talibans...since in our own pashtun culture...men r dominating even if they r wrong like ghazala's ex_husband.He must ve killed her for leaving him.N then wd come an element of disgrace after that...which r the tactics criminals usually apply to present their views right.

You know, men are dominant, because they know how to type.
(#55)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
pashtun_rise is on a distinguished road

Default 06-18-2012, 11:56 PM

Scientifically speaking...men have more neurons than women...thats y they r experts in maths more than women.But women r surveyed to be more successful in long term plannings.N physically...ofcourse..it depends on race n geography...yet again men r.Typing is no big deal.I pity women more coz its becoz of women some humanity is left in the world.Otherwise...men r bound to destruction no matter what.
The Following User Says Thank You to pashtun_rise For This Useful Post:
Prince_Pukhtun (06-19-2012)
(#56)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Prince_Pukhtun is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 06-18-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamlawar Khurasani View Post
I can't believe people actually have sympathy for her. Of course it's sad she had to die like this. May Allah forgive her sins.

But let's be real. She was a " ډمه " she didn't exactly live an honorable life singing nasty songs entertaining old sweaty perverts.

She lived a life of a rat and she died like a rat.

Instead of acting all silly, you should think about dead and remind yourself that you are going to die too. So you better get rid of all your bad habits. Because you don't want to die as a sinner like she did.
there is absolutely no vulgarity in her music videos and she certainly did not dance around in her music videos like them fat women either

people like you are a disgrace to every single pashtun out there and again its because of people like you everybody brands us as stupid, illiterate, animalistic, barbaric, brutal and any other word you may want to use. and again its why pakhtuns are in the mess that they are in

educate your mind. she didnt kill anybody. and im pretty sure like you she didnt celebrate somebody's death either

im also pretty sure celebrating somebody's death is also a huge sin. and your right. i would rather die than become you

MY PUKHTUN PRIDE I CANNOT HIDE! FOR ASLONG AS I LIVE! TILL THE DAY THAT I DIE!

Last edited by Prince_Pukhtun; 06-19-2012 at 12:11 AM.
(#57)
Old
PF knowledgeable
R3SISTANC3 is on a distinguished road

Default 06-19-2012, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Pukhtun View Post
there is absolutely no vulgarity in her music videos and she certainly did not dance around in her music videos like them fat women either
Sorry to break it to you son:

Ghazala Javed Mast Dance 01 - YouTube

GHAZALA JAVEED LIVE DANCE MUJRA IN A WEDDING.3gp - YouTube

Are you guys really Pashtun? I doubt it, since you guys are not familiar with the whole daam/daama culture. It's prostitution on the down low. Poor Pashtun are forced into it, mostly by a sharabi, harami, kababi father.
The Following User Says Thank You to R3SISTANC3 For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (06-19-2012)
(#58)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Prince_Pukhtun is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 06-19-2012, 12:12 AM

oh no lol

i didnt know she was a dancer at all these types of gatherings. man i feel stupid right now

im only aware of her life after music career. but im not going to judge her as she is dead.

i apologise for saying that as i was proven wrong but still not apologising for the rant about celebrating somebody's death. he even called that poor indonesian girl a loser for attempting to sing a pashto song so for that i stand defiant

for this a rookie mistake and i was corrected, thank you resistance

MY PUKHTUN PRIDE I CANNOT HIDE! FOR ASLONG AS I LIVE! TILL THE DAY THAT I DIE!

Last edited by Prince_Pukhtun; 06-19-2012 at 12:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prince_Pukhtun For This Useful Post:
R3SISTANC3 (06-19-2012)
(#59)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 06-19-2012, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
You shut up dazahrojaam, No one taught you how a Pashtoon female talk to a male. You better learn.
I never felt happy over the incident, I told you about the Pashtoon customs.
Somethings are inevitable but you can't understand them unless you live in that particular environment or society. Now don't start advocating the shallow civilization of the west please, better shut up.

That's the problem with you, you're an insecure man with no merani and feel threatened when a woman speaks.
(#60)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 06-19-2012, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Pukhtun View Post
oh no lol

i didnt know she was a dancer at all these types of gatherings. man i feel stupid right now

im only aware of her life after music career. but im not going to judge her as she is dead.

i apologise for saying that as i was proven wrong but still not apologising for the rant about celebrating somebody's death. he even called that poor indonesian girl a loser for attempting to sing a pashto song so for that i stand defiant

for this a rookie mistake and i was corrected, thank you resistance

So being a dancer means her life is worth less, what sort of heartless logic is this?

You know how many of these guys have sisters who wear skirts and reveal more skin than This Ghazala Javed lady, do they deserve death too?

Tags
dead, ghazala, javed, pushto, shot, singer