Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page On Mullahs again
User Tag List

(#31)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 05-30-2012, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Well I am not living in Canada. and this world is owned by Allah. We can live anywhere in the world as long as I abide by the laws of the country. and I am here not as a conqueror. They have come to my Afghanistan as invaders and oppressors.

But you still live under their domination when they invade Afghanistan? Why do you choose to live there when they invade Afghanistan? Why aren't you trying to liberate Afghanistan?
(#32)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 05-30-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
But you still live under their domination when they invade Afghanistan? Why do you choose to live there when they invade Afghanistan? Why aren't you trying to liberate Afghanistan?
I am under nobody's domination I am free. I told you this world belongs to Allah that is why millions of westerners living in east and millions of eastern living in the west.
Well first I am here to liberate PF from those American slaves.
(#33)
Old
BANNED

Default 05-30-2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
I am under nobody's domination I am free. I told you this world belongs to Allah that is why millions of westerners living in east and millions of eastern living in the west.
Well first I am here to liberate PF from those American slaves.

When you live under their laws, you're following the orders of kufar, so you're dominated and you answered your own question about why Westerners live in the East, and just like according to you, People like Khostai and other PF members are allies with Westerners, so they welcome westerners.

PF forums is just on a computer, it is not real life; why aren't you trying to do something in real life? You talk so much but how come you won't actually do anything to liberate Afghanistan, fight kufars ...and so on in real life which is where it matters the most?

Last edited by RevolutionThroughReason; 05-30-2012 at 08:14 AM.
(#34)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-30-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
When you live under their laws, you're following the orders of kufar, so you're dominated and you answered your own question about why Westerners live in the East, and just like according to you, People like Khostai and other PF members are allies with Westerners, so they welcome westerners.

PF forums is just on a computer, it is not real life; why aren't you trying to do something in real life? You talk so much but how come you won't actually do anything to liberate Afghanistan, fight kufars ...and so on in real life which is where it matters the most?
Well their laws does not ask me to change my Kalimah, the laws are worldly laws like traffic laws, immigration laws, environmental laws etc etc that is what i am following so there is no matter of domination, these laws are followed by their own country men so it does not mean they are dominated lol.
Well again I am not an invader here but they have invaded my country.
PF forum is just on computer yes but I am not a millitary man. I am not trained and you are also not so if you want to fight then come and let the world see the fight of two untrained fighters lol.
(#35)
Old
BANNED

Default 05-30-2012, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Well their laws does not ask me to change my Kalimah, the laws are worldly laws like traffic laws, immigration laws, environmental laws etc etc that is what i am following so there is no matter of domination, these laws are followed by their own country men so it does not mean they are dominated lol.
Well again I am not an invader here but they have invaded my country.
PF forum is just on computer yes but I am not a millitary man. I am not trained and you are also not so if you want to fight then come and let the world see the fight of two untrained fighters lol.

Why don't you go train yourself to be a milltary man and then go and liberate these countries from invaders

and you said the whole world belongs to God and so do those kufars, so that means by your argument, Kufars didnt invade anything since they were already apart of God's creation anyways.
(#36)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 05-30-2012, 08:39 AM

(#37)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-30-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Why don't you go train yourself to be a milltary man and then go and liberate these countries from invaders

and you said the whole world belongs to God and so do those kufars, so that means by your argument, Kufars didnt invade anything since they were already apart of God's creation anyways.
Every citizen of a country need not be a millitary man.
and there is difference between invasion and taking visa.
You need to go back to school and know about the difference between these two terms
(#38)
Old
BANNED

Default 05-30-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Every citizen of a country need not be a millitary man.
and there is difference between invasion and taking visa.
You need to go back to school and know about the difference between these two terms
we're not talking about taking visa; we're using your argument that everything belongs to God so you can live with kufar, but then God created kufars so really there was no invasion if we follow your ideas.

I'm not saying every person needs to be a military man, but you preach so much; why don't you live by what you preach. Isn't someone who doesn't do what they preach a hypocrite?

Tags
mullahs