Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page YOU SAY SHARI'A IS BARBARIC ? Ustadh Murtaza Khan
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 05-26-2012, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
If you were a Pashtoon you would never talk about divorce. OOOOH I forgot that you are an atheists who don't believe in values but have flown in the western materialised world of sex, drinks and so called human rights LOOOL...
so what are gona do when your wife cheat?
(#12)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 05-26-2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGODB View Post
of course Shariah is barbaric

lol @ stoning a woman for being with another man she desires

animals
other species of animals dont stone their "unfaithful" mates, only humans (and certain other primates are said to).

Just wanted to clarify
(#13)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 05-26-2012, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGODB View Post

lol @ stoning a woman for being with another man she desires
I don't think it's the desire part that's the issue, but the betraying the spouse; and correct me if I am wrong, but stoning applies similarly to a male in the same case? I'm not sure why you chose to focalize on when it happens to a woman?
(#14)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 05-26-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
other species of animals dont stone their "unfaithful" mates, only humans (and certain other primates are said to).

Just wanted to clarify
Animals are those who don't care about values and let their sisters and daughters sleep with others. They even encourage their sisters and daughters for such acts to make them confident in the society. They don't know what sister and mother is but consider them as a woman a common woman a bazar's woman Loooooooooool. Thanks to our creator, we pashtuns are not of that kind.
(#15)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,062 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Default 05-26-2012, 09:52 AM

Khostai does the lifestyle that you live have any flaws? Why is crime so much more widespread in the west than in Saudi?

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#16)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-26-2012, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
Khostai does the lifestyle that you live have any flaws? Why is crime so much more widespread in the west than in Saudi?
Because they don't consider adultery a crime. They consider it a normal social act like we meet each other, we eat food, we drink water.
So this is a normal thing for them but I wish Toramana, khostai, kodg, revolotionsomthing and some others atheists come to Pukhtunkhwa and make such statement in front of the masses and then see their destiney, they would be cut into pieces but unfortunately these animal minded human beings are throwing arrows from the west LOOOOOL.
yo matal dai, wayi che kala da pisho lakay prey shi nu hagha ghwarri che da harey pisho lakay pre shway.
nu dwi hassey tabah o barbaad di os dwi ghwarri che mong hom tabah krri.
(#17)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-26-2012, 10:02 AM

So killing a human being is a sign of having values and being a good man :S
And by the way its not only about women, also if men have cheated schould not be killed, I could understan if a murderer can get a death punishment, but just becuase someone is weak and could not control onself should be killed is not right.
(#18)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-26-2012, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khostai View Post
So killing a human being is a sign of having values and being a good man :S
And by the way its not only about women, also if men have cheated schould not be killed, I could understan if a murderer can get a death punishment, but just becuase someone is weak and could not control onself should be killed is not right.
Who told you a man should not be killed LOOL. You look too much immature kid.
(#19)
Old
PF senior

Angry 05-26-2012, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Because they don't consider adultery a crime. They consider it a normal social act like we meet each other, we eat food, we drink water.
So this is a normal thing for them but I wish Toramana, khostai, kodg, revolotionsomthing and some others atheists come to Pukhtunkhwa and make such statement in front of the masses and then see their destiney, they would be cut into pieces but unfortunately these animal minded human beings are throwing arrows from the west LOOOOOL.
yo matal dai, wayi che kala da pisho lakay prey shi nu hagha ghwarri che da harey pisho lakay pre shway.
nu dwi hassey tabah o barbaad di os dwi ghwarri che mong hom tabah krri.
the only animal here is you, were did I said that cheating is normal and good, Nowhere, I only said killing someone that had sex is wrong, if you can't understand that, then there is something wrong whith you, and you are the animal here, becuase only an animal subhuman piece of crap can be so heartless and chearing for a death.

I bet you are not even a virgin and had sex already whith several girls (or boys you never know whith your type of peopel), becuase always peopel like you who are the bigest ****s in the world are wishing death to peopel who are also like them.
(#20)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-26-2012, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Who told you a man should not be killed LOOL. You look too much immature kid.
stupid it was an replay for revolution he said, that not only women are geting stoned but also men, so that's way I said it doesn't matter who is being stoned its both wrong, being it a man or a woman...

Tags
barbaric, khan, murtaza, sharia, ustadh