Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Tablighi grand ijtima in swat...
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Tablighi grand ijtima in swat... - 04-27-2012, 11:50 AM

Swat tablighi ijtima akeri din.mp4 - YouTube
swat ijtima 2012 wapasi - YouTube

SWAT - The world’s second largest Muslim preaching congregation started amid tight security at Barikot on Wednesday. Thousands of people from across the country and abroad are gathering in Swat to attend the preaching congregation. Large tracts of have been prepared for the three-day Tablighi Ijtima at GT Road Barikot, some 21 kilometres away from Mingora city. According to the Tablighi Ijtima elders, the number of attendees had exceeded the organisers’ expectations. Senior religious scholars and Ulema are also participating in the Muslim preaching congregation which will end with an exceptionally long prayer offered on Friday, 27th April.
It is worth mentioning here that this is first preaching congregation to be held in Swat after peace was restored to the region following a successful military operation in 2009. According to the PSMA General Sectary, all private schools will remain closed on 27th April on account of the Tablighi Ijtima. A large number of policemen and plain clothes officers have been deployed at the venue. The traffic police have setup a control room as well as a police camp under the supervision of a DSP at the site of the congregation.
(#2)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-27-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgoverner View Post
why is this moron tablighi speaking urdu in Swat?
Grow up. Their mother tongue is Urdu so they are supposed to speak Urdu.
(#3)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-27-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
their mother tongue is not urdu but Pashto,and what taleegh are they doing afterall?
I don't know where are you speaking from but for your kind information, maulana Tariq Jameel sahb and Maulana Abdul wahab sahb are all Urdu speakers.
For your second question, they are spreading the message of Islam.
(#4)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-27-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
they shoudl spread their massege in Punjab where people are far from islam.
why are they doing tableegh to muslims,escpecially those of pukhtunkhwa and that also in urdu?

iam not against tbleeghi jamat but they dont need to teach in urdu becaus people wont understand it.
All the big maraakiz of Tabligh are in Punjab.
People don't understand urdu ? LOOOOOOOOOL
You are living on moon my dear. Come down
(#5)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 04-27-2012, 05:27 PM

Tablighi want followers among pashto speakers,(i don't say tablighis are at all wrong),they have some errors,like staying and following just one littel branch of islam and reducing it to that,which is wrong.

InshaAllah i pray they find few followers among the afghans (especially pashtuns).

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-27-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
so tell me why have they failed with their tableegh in punjab?
i know heeramandayee is not in pukhtunkhwa and neither is the hindu culture which is in your punjab.

offcourse most of these people are native pashto speakers,what makes you think they know urdu?why not speak pashto when you are talking to pashtuns and not some foreign language that some might not understand.
funny thing is they do tableegh to the most honourable muslism but dont take their time to go and save the graveworshippers,faalbeens and other stupid cults in punjab and sindh.

take your tableegh to punjab they need you and also karachi(the crime capital).
They have not failed, in fact you have failed to realise the fact that Their big maraakiz are in Punjab. Most of the Tablighis are from Punjab.
Your knowledge about them and their work is very low unfortunately.
Beside this their biggest ever ijtima is in Bangladesh then in India and then in Pakistan. They are doing their great work all over the world. They are spending their precious time, their money and their energies and spreading the message and bringing people to the right path from the dark. They are not like others sitting like ducks at their home and sit before computer and object on others and do nothing.
(#7)
Old
PF contributor
Levanaye Zalmaye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,400 Times in 723 Posts
My Mood: In Love
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 04-28-2012, 03:56 AM

Please take your tableeghi jamat back to Hindustan (Punjab and Karachi). We Pashtuns do not need your guidance. We converted you to Islam and now you're going to come back to us to teach us Islam?

This single organization has done so much damage to the fabric of Pashtun society that it simply cannot be underestimated. They want to replace Pashto with Urdu, Pashtunwali with Pakistaniyat, the Hujra with the Jamat, the pen with the sword and the scholar's gown with the blue burkha.

They believe that the sole reason for the misery of our people is "vulgarity". Their ideology is dangerously misleading and while they themselves are self-admittedly unprepared, unwilling and ill-equipped to solve the real problems of the world, they encourage others to follow in their footsteps. They're selling opium to an already intoxicated people.

If tomorrow, I grow a beard and start regular ritual worship, the problems facing my people will not go away automatically. But this tableghi jamat will have the gullible masses believe exactly that. And this distracts the masses from bringing about real, substantial and sustainable change.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be".

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives".

Last edited by Levanaye Zalmaye; 04-28-2012 at 04:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Levanaye Zalmaye For This Useful Post:
badmash_khel (04-29-2012)
(#8)
Old
PF knowledgeable
SWATIAN is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Lonely
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 04-28-2012, 05:29 AM

hahahhahah I think all Barelvis gathers here.

(#9)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-28-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanaye Zalmaye View Post
Please take your tableeghi jamat back to Hindustan (Punjab and Karachi). We Pashtuns do not need your guidance. We converted you to Islam and now you're going to come back to us to teach us Islam?

This single organization has done so much damage to the fabric of Pashtun society that it simply cannot be underestimated. They want to replace Pashto with Urdu, Pashtunwali with Pakistaniyat, the Hujra with the Jamat, the pen with the sword and the scholar's gown with the blue burkha.

They believe that the sole reason for the misery of our people is "vulgarity". Their ideology is dangerously misleading and while they themselves are self-admittedly unprepared, unwilling and ill-equipped to solve the real problems of the world, they encourage others to follow in their footsteps. They're selling opium to an already intoxicated people.

If tomorrow, I grow a beard and start regular ritual worship, the problems facing my people will not go away automatically. But this tableghi jamat will have the gullible masses believe exactly that. And this distracts the masses from bringing about real, substantial and sustainable change.
You don't have problem with tableegh but actually you secularists have big problem Islam no matter whatever way have they adopted.
For your kind information, doctors, engineers, scientists, educationists, chartered accountants, businessmen, economists and people from every walk of life are coming to Tabligh. They are not illiterate jahil like you. They have found the right path. and they are not just from Pakistan but throughout the world and respect them and honour them.
(#10)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-28-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
doesnt matter if their marakez are in punjab ,they failed int hose areas.
pukhtunkhwa doesnt need your tableegh,you should do tableegh in punjab and sindh and help those people.
go watch living on the edge to see your targets for tableegh.
you come with your little urdu language and try to teach Islam to the ones who actually taught you.
i said i have nothing against tableeghi jamat but they need to do their tableegh where it is needed frist which is punjab and if they are failing there than there is no need to come do tableegh to some of the most conservative muslims.
They are doing preaching throughout the world. They are doing a great job my dear. I don't know where are you living. You don't know anything about them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic_03_full_168.jpg (58.7 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg pic_04_full_83.jpg (65.7 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by Friend; 04-28-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Tags
grand, ijtima, swat, tablighi