Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page AUP for halt to Nato supplies by force
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Shah-i-Kot is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default AUP for halt to Nato supplies by force - 04-22-2012, 11:59 AM

AUP for halt to Nato supplies by force

By: Israr Ahmad | April 21, 2012 |

RAWALPINDI - Ansar-ul-Umma Pakistan (AUP) Ameer, Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman Khalil, has said that Ulema had declared the restoration of NATO supply line as “un-Islamic” therefore the masses should stop this supply by force.
“Via Pakistan, the arms and ammunitions, pigs, liquor and other stuff are supplied to Nato forces stationed in Afghanistan and killing innocent Muslim. I appeal to the people to join hands to bar this supply line by force,” he added.
He also said that AUP would also organise “Million March” to overthrow the American slave Pakistani rulers from power corridors.
Maulana expressed these views while addressing a protest rally taken out by AUP along with other religious parties at Fawara Chowk Raja Bazaar on Friday against the Parliament’s decision of opening NATO supply line. Besides tens of hundreds of charged activists of different religious parties, Jammat-e-Islami (JI) former MNA Mian Aslam, office-bearer Shamas-ur-Rehman Swati, District Ameer Sajjad Ahmed Abbasi, Rizwan, Head of Jamia Dar-ul-Aloom Taleem-ul-Quran Maulana Muhammad Ashraf Ali, Raza Shah, Tehrik-e-Difa Pakistan (TDP) Chairman Zahid Bakhtawari, Dr Badar Niazi, Pakistan Aman Party (PAP) President Haji Muhammad Gulzar Awan and many other Ulema participated in the rally.
Addressing the participants, Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman Khalil said that people of Pakistan have rejected all the decisions hammered out by rulers on American dictation. “We are not the American slaves rather the defenders of our country. Neither will we allow NATO supply line nor drone attacks on tribal belts” he said, adding that the masses would do Jihad if the rulers did not solve their problems.
He alleged that the government sold the masses at the hands of US in return of dollars. “Ulema had delivered a congregation in which they termed NATO supply as Haram. Now it has become mandatory for Muslim to bar this supply by force,” AUP Ameer said.
He alleged that US Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter drafted the suggestions and handed over to Pakistani Parliament which passed them unanimously. “We will not permit US to interfere into Pakistan’s internal affairs.
He said that AUP would organise million march against the rulers who had pushed the country at the verge of destruction owing to their erroneous policies.
Mian Aslam, JI office-bearer, blasted US by saying: “Afghanistan would be proved as greave yard for NATO and other forces battling against Taliban”. He said that the government was planning to implement the resolution which it got passed from Parliament to restore NATO supply line; however, it would be the masses who would decide the fate of NATO.
He said US war against terror damaged Pakistan’s integrity and sovereignty. Coming down hard on CDA, Mian said that CDA had allotted land to Americans for constructing an eight-storey building which would house 6,000 Americans.
“All these men will act like Raymond Davis,” he said. He warned CDA to evacuate this land or else JI and other people would target US Embassy in Islamabad. He said that the parties who signed on resolution were also expressing their apprehensions.
The other speakers also criticized rulers for dancing on US tunes.
Earlier, the rally started from Dar-ul-Aloom Taleem-ul-Quran and reached Fawara Chowk marching on different routes. The charged activists were holding party flags, banners and placards mentioning anti-US slogans. “We will not accept restoration of NATO supply line in return in US dollars,” reads a banner held by protestors.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-ne...plies-by-force

Last edited by Shah-i-Kot; 04-22-2012 at 12:05 PM.
(#2)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-22-2012, 12:27 PM

I think it is becoming increasingly clear that there will be no restoration of NATO supplies. Air routes are still permitted by Pakistan Army and current civilian government.

I think with the success of this general and popular opposition to the reopening of NATO transit routes via ground, that now they will ensure there is no more Pakistan involvement at all.
(#3)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-22-2012, 12:59 PM

By the way, as a self styled political analyst, my analysis based on facts and general situations has been generally head on.

Tags
aup, force, halt, nato, supplies