Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page The Iraqi Resistance: The other face of Occupation after 2012 [ in English]
User Tag List

(#31)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-03-2012, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niazi View Post
So now who fight who in I raq .
It is explained in this Documentary when you have time watch it,it is in English.

some short info :

American proxies like US Security Firms,the ING (Iraqi National Guards),Iraqi army of the puppet regime,Iraqi police and socalled Sons of Iraq which are paid fighters....are on the oneside and the Resistance factions which started their resistance right after the occupation and the capture of Baghdad are stil fighting the very same enemy except there are few US Troops visible on the field.

Among the Resistance factions are :
Islamic State of Iraq
Ansar al Islam/Sunnah ( two major groups)
Islamic Army of Iraq
Shield of Islam
Army of the Mujahideen
Army of the Rashideen
Army and Men of Al Naqshabandi
Army of the Fateheen
Army of Saad ibn al Waqqas
and some small groups

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Afghanistan2010 For This Useful Post:
al-arab (04-03-2012)
(#32)
Old
PF contributor
al-arab is on a distinguished road

Default 04-03-2012, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
It is explained in this Documentary when you have time watch it,it is in English.

some short info :

American proxies like US Security Firms,the ING (Iraqi National Guards),Iraqi army of the puppet regime,Iraqi police and socalled Sons of Iraq which are paid fighters....are on the oneside and the Resistance factions which started their resistance right after the occupation and the capture of Baghdad are stil fighting the very same enemy except there are few US Troops visible on the field.

Among the Resistance factions are :
Islamic State of Iraq
Ansar al Islam/Sunnah ( two major groups)
Islamic Army of Iraq
Shield of Islam
Army of the Mujahideen
Army of the Rashideen
Army and Men of Al Naqshabandi
Army of the Fateheen
Army of Saad ibn al Waqqas
and some small groups
Also to add to this:

They are fighting against the marginalation of Sunnis who consists 50 percent of the population and the growing influence of the Iranian agents who are trying to gain influence in the Arab world (Iraq, Yemen (also a country that has half Sunni and half Shia population), Lebanon (the same), Syria, Bahrain and the Gulf (growing influence).

Read this article about the political situation in Iraq from 2012 written by an Iranian (his last name is non-Arabi (Rezai) so you cannot accuse him of being biased towards Shia Arabs in Iraq, he tells the truth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/abba...b_1177644.html

Worth mentioning is also the Islamic parties who are all very strong (currently the country is ruled by a party that claims to be Islamic (Islamic Dawa Party)

Another information is that Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) are under the umbrella of the Islamic State of Iraq and are the most powerful in the world together with the Yemeni fraction. Sadly the former leadership of AQI was not good and was even criticized several times by Osama Bin Laden for it's brutality and killings of innocent Iraqis (also a lot of Sunnis). Now they have changed and are exclusively fighting against the puppet government.

But Alhamdulillah the next election already seem to remove this Dawa puppets and install a better government, Insha'Allah.
The Following User Says Thank You to al-arab For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (04-03-2012)
(#33)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 04-16-2012, 11:55 AM

Virtually all citizens of Yemen are 99% Muslims, and belong to the Zaydi order of Shi'a Islam 45% or to the Shafi'i order of Sunni Islam 54%.

Iraq's Muslims follow two distinct traditions, Shia and Sunni Islam. According to the CIA World Factbook, Iraq is 97% Muslim (60-65% Shi'a, 32-37% Sunni).[1]
(#34)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-16-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
Virtually all citizens of Yemen are 99% Muslims, and belong to the Zaydi order of Shi'a Islam 45% or to the Shafi'i order of Sunni Islam 54%.

Iraq's Muslims follow two distinct traditions, Shia and Sunni Islam. According to the CIA World Factbook, Iraq is 97% Muslim (60-65% Shi'a, 32-37% Sunni).[1]
Wrong thread?

CIA factbook is full of mistakes. Even if you born in America and lived all you live you should know this. They are experts in writing nonsense about Islam, Arabs and Saudi Arabia and Iraq especially.

According to this CIa factbook only 42 percent of Afghanistan is Pashtun and only 35 percent speak Pastho?

Both Yemen and Iraq is 50/50 Sunnah and Shi'ah. There are many mistakes of data of this CIA factbook in Arab world. Also there is no statistics like in the West where you are born. It is difficult to obtain complete precise data. Officially Saudi Arabia is 100 percent Muslim but in reality there lives 15-20 Christians (mostly from Phillipines and other christian countries) and also there is 15-20 Shi'ah in Ash Sharqiyah ( Eastern part of country)

"The Muslim population of Iraq is approximately 50-55 percent Arab Shi'a, 30-35 percent Arab Sunni and 15 percent Kurdish.[1]"

"According to most sources, including the CIA's World Factbook, the majority of Iraqis are Shia Arab Muslims (around 65%), and Sunnis represent about 37% of the population.[59] However, Sunni are split ethnically between Arabs, Kurds and Turkmen. Many Sunnis hotly dispute their minority status, including ex-Iraqi Ambassador Faruq Ziada,[60] and many believe Shia majority is "a myth spread by America".[61] One Sunni belief shared by Jordan's King Abdullah as well as his then Defense Minister Shaalan is that Shia numbers in Iraq were inflated by Iranian Shias crossing the border.[62]

"The actual, real percentages of various groups in Iraq is outlined below. Statistics come from the Al- Quds Press Research Center, London Study (www.qudspress.com) and, with reference to the map on the distribution of religious groups, from the Baker–Hamilton Committee report page, 102).
As Nationalities
Arabs 82 – 84%
Kurds, Turks, etc. 16 – 18%
Religions
Muslims 97 – 98%
Christians and others 2 – 3%
Muslim Sects
Sunnis 60 – 62%
Sunni Arabs 42 – 44%
Sunni Kurds and Turks 16 – 18%
Arab Shiites 38 – 40%
Shiite Kurds and Turks 2 – 4%
Percentage of Arab Sunnis, Arab Shiites and Kurds"

Conclusion is that it is difficult to determine with certainty exact number.

Also can you tell me how it was possible that Yemen was ruled by Shi'ah for 1000 years?
(#35)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-16-2012, 02:45 PM

Another video of destruction of the evil crusaders equipment. The Iraq War has been the most expensive war in USA history and destroyed more equipment, soldiers, contractors etc. since Vietnam War.

http://www.dodbuzz.com/2011/10/25/re...ore-than-wwii/

73.000 American soldiers in total dead from battle, suicide (suffering from mental illness), accidental deaths, friendly fire, natural deaths in Iraq and casualties on the front.

And 400.000 injured and disabled soldiers.

Every 80 minut a ex-soldier try suicide. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Iraq-wars.html

Destruction of the evil kuffar who wanted to destroy Islam and the Ummah but shamely lost the war, lost billion of Dollars that destroyed their economy and they did not achieve anything.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=505_1331691562

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e9a_1334501695
(#36)
Old
PF newbie
Caroll is on a distinguished road

Default 01-13-2013, 08:19 PM

أنا فقط واضاف خلاصتك إلى المفضلة. أنا حقا يتمتع قراءة رسائلك.
(#37)
Old
PF newbie
Mike is on a distinguished road

Default 01-14-2013, 10:53 AM

I stumbled across this forum via Liveleak. It seems Iraq is a lost cause given what is going on there after we left 1 year ago. I can't believe that this place was once the homeland of ancient civilizations and from what I can understand it had a very significant Muslim history. It's a disturbing reality we live in. I feel really sorry for the young soldiers doing their work. Inhuman behaviour from the Iraqis there. It at least looks like Afghanistan's future is brighter.

LiveLeak.com - [GRAPHIC] Islamic State of Iraq: New Brutal Attacks

Sorry if I say this but Muslims give a very bad reputation to themselves. It could backfire one day and turn really ugly. Just saying.
(#38)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-14-2013, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I stumbled across this forum via Liveleak. It seems Iraq is a lost cause given what is going on there after we left 1 year ago. I can't believe that this place was once the homeland of ancient civilizations and from what I can understand it had a very significant Muslim history. It's a disturbing reality we live in. I feel really sorry for the young soldiers doing their work. Inhuman behaviour from the Iraqis there. It at least looks like Afghanistan's future is brighter.

Sorry if I say this but Muslims give a very bad reputation to themselves. It could backfire one day and turn really ugly. Just saying.
You agree with Syrians fighting Bashar Assad,
you agree and supported Libyans fighting Gaddafi,
you supported the falls of Mubarak and Ben Ali,but you accuse the Iraqis of terrorism when they rebel against their criminal government,which is oppressing sunnis especially those arabs,living in Al Anbar,Diyala,Naynawah,Salahudin and Kirkuk.

Does this sound even sane ?

(#39)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,883 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Default 01-14-2013, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

well that is what war looks like. the video has no context, i don't know arabic and you probably don't either so we don't know who these people are, their motivation, and the victims.

some people were shot but because you can actually see it on film, that makes iraqi people inhumane? if they killed innocents then sure they deserve to be hanged, if they killed people who had it coming then what of it?

if this video makes muslims look bad and iraqis inhumane, in the interest of fairness then you must absolutely detest americans and the west for what they have done to iraq and afghanistan. neither of which usually has a camera to document the events.

it has already turned ugly, the west has done pretty well for itself though you must admit. invade, pillage, murder, steal, demonize native population and their beliefs, leave, and pretend the war is over while the effects and consequences carry on in said destroyed nations.

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
The Following User Says Thank You to randolph85 For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (01-14-2013)
(#40)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-14-2013, 05:38 PM

These are Iraqi insurgents targeting Iraqi army and security forces in North and West of Baghdad.

According to the sub in the video,the first was a government offical targeted in Baghdad.

Tags
2012, english, face, iraqi, occupation, resistance