Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Wikeaks on Afghanistan
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
Talal is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-17-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3SISTANC3 View Post
NO no no come on you guys. They are there to make Afghanistan the next Japan and then invade Pakistan and kill Panjabis and liberate Pashtuns. What? Why else do you think some strangers from hundreds of miles away will spent billions a week in a forsaken land on a forsaken people.
I dont disagree with the intent of these leaks resistance, they state pretty much what the truth is..The situation in Afghanistan is honestly too complicated to comprehend, there isn't just a single thread that you can pick to unravel the problems..It has all become way too complicated

It's enough that I know, Our time had a home, In your heart..Was a place..But the glass always breaks..
(#12)
Old
PF senior
BarakzaiAbdali is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,412 Posts
My Mood: Hot
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default 03-17-2012, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talal View Post
I dont disagree with the intent of these leaks resistance, they state pretty much what the truth is..The situation in Afghanistan is honestly too complicated to comprehend, there isn't just a single thread that you can pick to unravel the problems..It has all become way too complicated
How is a fake document providing the Pro Karzai picture of an embattled Hero President and an threatended hero Northern Alliance the truth? Truth does not require the generation of fake wikileaks documents.

"Because none of them can stop the time" - Redemption Song
(#13)
Old
PF senior
Talal is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Default 03-17-2012, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarakzaiAbdali View Post
How is a fake document providing the Pro Karzai picture of an embattled Hero President and an threatended hero Northern Alliance the truth? Truth does not require the generation of fake wikileaks documents.
I wasn't referring to that specifically, i mean in general there are butchers in every corner..there is no one solution that can give enduring peace..karzai is a joke

It's enough that I know, Our time had a home, In your heart..Was a place..But the glass always breaks..
(#14)
Old
Administrator
tor_khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,690 Times in 967 Posts
My Mood: Cheeky
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Default 03-17-2012, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3SISTANC3 View Post
NO no no come on you guys. They are there to make Afghanistan the next Japan and then invade Pakistan and kill Panjabis and liberate Pashtuns. What? Why else do you think some strangers from hundreds of miles away will spent billions a week in a forsaken land on a forsaken people.
The 'sarcasm' hurts because the truths continue to be buried.

It would appear from this BBC video report witnesses in Kandahar report a different version of the story we are being told about the massacre in Kandahar. In this video Karzai states clearly that the 'rogue' US soldier (Sgt Robert Bales) was not alone and that the US is involved in yet another cover up, calling this the 'end of the road'.

Whether Karzai is able to do anything more than shout is another matter.

About Karzai - he leaves me confused sometimes, because all else said, I think he cares about Afghanistan - he just finds himself over dependent on the US and knows that in this relationship it is about their conditions and not Afghanistan's. You cannot compare him to Pakistan's leadership for example, who will rarely speak out about their equally one-sided US relationship.

Also:

@Barakzai - there are some real whacky stories on Wikileaks and it is now becoming increasingly challenging to pick out the real from the surreal.

(#15)
Old
PF senior
BarakzaiAbdali is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,210 Times in 1,412 Posts
My Mood: Hot
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default 03-17-2012, 11:31 AM

no tor khan I meant that this specific document doesn't exist in any wiki cache. It's as fake as the ones Pakistan generated a year back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tor_khan View Post
The 'sarcasm' hurts because the truths continue to be buried.

It would appear from this BBC video report witnesses in Kandahar report a different version of the story we are being told about the massacre in Kandahar. In this video Karzai states clearly that the 'rogue' US soldier (Sgt Robert Bales) was not alone and that the US is involved in yet another cover up, calling this the 'end of the road'.

Whether Karzai is able to do anything more than shout is another matter.

About Karzai - he leaves me confused sometimes, because all else said, I think he cares about Afghanistan - he just finds himself over dependent on the US and knows that in this relationship it is about their conditions and not Afghanistan's. You cannot compare him to Pakistan's leadership for example, who will rarely speak out about their equally one-sided US relationship.

Also:

@Barakzai - there are some real whacky stories on Wikileaks and it is now becoming increasingly challenging to pick out the real from the surreal.

"Because none of them can stop the time" - Redemption Song
(#16)
Old
NokiaWnW

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-17-2012, 11:35 AM

bloody Americans. Afghans who live in US, UK and in other states close to US need to move away to other countries.

Tags
afghanistan, wikeaks