Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Oh poor soldier, poor baby....
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF knowledgeable
R3SISTANC3 is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Oh poor soldier, poor baby.... - 03-12-2012, 11:51 PM

The soldier accused of killing 16 Afghan civilians, most of them children, and burning their bodies was trained as a sniper and recently suffered a head injury in Iraq, U.S. officials said Monday.

The name of the suspect, a married, 38-year-old father of two, has not been released.

We seem to get tested almost every other day with challenges that test our leadership and our commitment to the mission that we’re involved in,” Panetta told reporters traveling with him to Kyrgyzstan. “War is hell.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...X8R_story.html

Last edited by R3SISTANC3; 03-24-2013 at 08:27 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to R3SISTANC3 For This Useful Post:
Gulalai (03-13-2012), Laila (03-13-2012)
(#2)
Old
PF VIP
Gulalai is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,702 Times in 1,395 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default 03-13-2012, 12:34 AM

this is just ridiculous, insane, and depressing. i'm at a loss of words :/
(#3)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default 03-13-2012, 12:54 AM

my tax money better not be spent on his medical bills.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#4)
Old
PF knowledgeable
R3SISTANC3 is on a distinguished road

Default 03-13-2012, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro2 View Post
They are claiming that he suffered a 'traumatic brain injury'. I'd say that he is nuts and will be medically discharged. However who knows maybe they will find him fit to put on trial.

It's not like they are about to hand him over to some Afghan mob and I don't know quite what you expect.
I can't help you understand what you might lack inherently. I expect nothing from the custodians of quote: 'Human Rights' since there is plenty of evidence that those Rights are reserved for the dominant and rich societies. The Afghan blood is cheap. No, wait, the poor blood is cheap. No, not quite right, the poor brown man blood is cheap.

You are right, what do I expect? It's not like they are going to punish him for his crimes with justice well deserved. They are not going to shoot him in the head without due process like Osama, or many of those who are mercilessly killed in drone strikes without any evidence or questions asked. He will get his Human Rights, he will get his lawyer and a doctor. After all he is not some poor brown hajji from a 3rd world country living in the 16th century believing in age old superstitious undeserving of existence in the modern age of iPhones and iPads.

What do I expect...good question. I shouldn't expect anything.

Tags
baby, poor, soldier