Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page I Support Pashtun Nationalism,Unity : Why always Pashtuns suffer
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow I Support Pashtun Nationalism,Unity : Why always Pashtuns suffer - 03-09-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Quote:

The Pashtun Silent Suffering in Northwest Pakistan

Nakeeb, a 13-year-old Pashtun Afghan boy, watches American and Canadian soldiers as they patrol on June 9, in the village of Zor Mashur, Afghanistan. The Soldiers are a part of a counterinsurgency strategy aimed at protecting Afghan civilians. (Chris Hondros/Getty Images)

Caught in-between the Taliban’s brutal force and the Pakistani government’s violent but inadequate response, the 3 million Pashtun people of northwestern Pakistan are caught in a serious, but seldom mentioned, human rights crisis.
Northwestern Pakistan’s Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and North West Frontier Province (NWFP) are nestled in the heart of both an international and domestic conflict.
A report released Wednesday by Amnesty International, based on 300 interviews with civilians, government officials, teachers, aid workers, and others, sheds light on the northwest Pakistani situation.
The Pakistani government has historically marginalized the people in the FATA and NWFP regions, who are mostly of the Pashtun ethnic group.
According to the AI report, the Pashtun people suffer from some of the lowest living standards in Asia. With an overall adult literacy rate of 17 percent, and as low as 7 percent for women and girls over 10 years old, the region is developmentally far behind the rest of Pakistan, which has an overall literacy rate of 43 percent.
Since 1901, the region has been governed under the colonial-era Frontier Crime Regulation (FCR)—a law that has been criticized for perpetuating sexual discrimination and violating both international human rights laws and the Pakistani Constitution.

Caught in the Middle
The Taliban was first pushed into the northwest region of Pakistan as they fled the U.S.-led invasion of Afghanistan in 2001.
When the Pakistani Taliban started to interfere in military operations in Afghanistan, the Pakistani government took steps to suppress them, often at the expense of the human rights of the local population living in the FATA and the NWFP regions.
In 2009 alone, AI’s conservative estimate is that 1,300 people were killed in confrontations between the Pakistani military and the Taliban. Other sources, such as the Pakistan-based Institute for Peace Studies, suspects that the figure is much higher, upward of 11,000 people.

It is been thirty years since pashtuns are suffering from War,Terrorism,Criminals,Warlords and abuses,are we the one that must always fight for islam and black banners......why must we defend islam ?
Is it just that pashtun women and children are suffering,on both sides of the durrand line,and this durrand line made by enemies of my great pashtuns.

wait which great pashtuns : all those told to be great pashtuns never participated in the defense of the pashtuns ... ?!
they were hiding in pakistan and other areas while the people of islam where fighting and dying to defend muslims on both side especially the pashtuns...and when there was war they were with the enemies of pashtuns and when the war was over the celebrated as if they had done anything but except the way to the toilete and the walk of the talk full of trash and troll there was nothing more,do you want an example ? now when pashtuns are killed and slaughtered who is defending them ANP (pakis ?) no they are selling their butts to everyone who comes,other pashtun socalled nationalists (no they are not worth mentioned here,they speak much but **** their pants full when asked to take a weapon and fight in contrary they are like a silly dog they will verily bite and kill their owns...example (laskhars = pakistani government slaves ).

And have pashtuns more suffered ? really ?

Have you heared of Palestine ? for more than 60 years being persecuted and killed and slaughtered and and ...?

the chechens ? since 1979 slaughtered and persecuted !...

the people of somalia ? ever heared ?

eritrea and ethopia being oppressed by regimes ?...yes ! indeed!.

and now what you want to say? anything more.....if there is anything it is just more Bullsh+**t.

This is your defeat the ultimate,you ungrateful people,Allah should have retarded you,for you never showed grateness towards that Allah the most high has given you,for sure you shall not escape,and everyone of you will verily face death and in death you will know,and remember when the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) spoke to the disbelievers killed in the Battle of Badr :When he halted at the edge of the well, he addressed the corpses of the Quraish infidels by their names and their fathers' names, "O so-and-so, son of so-and-so and O so-and-so, son of so-and-so! Would it have pleased you if you had obeyed Allah and His Apostle? We have found true what our Lord promised us. Have you too found true what your Lord promised you? "'Umar said, "O Allah's Apostle! You are speaking to bodies that have no souls!" Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, you do not hear, what I say better than they do." (Qatada said, "Allah brought them to life (again) to let them hear him, to reprimand them and slight them and take revenge over them and caused them to feel remorseful and regretful.")
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 314

Everyone who agreed with the above word is not worth called human or in any other form considering him to be human,spit on him,throw stones and what ever you have on him,his friends and say lanatulAllahi alayk on him,do not ever regard him worth of any attention or anything similar.
Their plan :

Al-Mumtahinah 60: 2

Should they gain the upper hand over you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you with evil, and they desire that you should disbelieve.

surprised ?

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.

Last edited by Afghanistan2010; 03-09-2012 at 12:49 PM.
(#2)
Old
PF knowledgeable
JattApache is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 03-09-2012, 12:47 PM

But the nationnalism is forbidden in islam , right ?

(#3)
Old
PF senior
Shehbaz Khan is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Default 03-09-2012, 12:49 PM

Under ANP's flag? :S

dier guloona, lag yaran, ao ghamgeen ghwandi makhaam!
(#4)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-09-2012, 12:50 PM

If you question this question you have to reread the thread,by the way a tip : it is based on sarcasm and irony.

(#5)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default 03-09-2012, 01:00 PM

if you were a true muslim and afghan , you would know thar sarcasm and irony is not suitable for a decent man .

a muslim means what he says and he say what he means .

no so called jokes , no missunderstandings ...

but what should one expect by a hollandish/english/american born stranger ....
The Following User Says Thank You to abassinafghan For This Useful Post:
JattApache (03-09-2012)
(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-09-2012, 01:12 PM

There is a quotation in german it is called :
das pferd von hinten aufzšumen

bridle the horse by starting from behind.

Some words are better understood when they are spoken wrong way/reversed.

(#7)
Old
PF contributor

Default 03-09-2012, 01:21 PM

no its fitna , ask your mullah or maulana in your masjid .
(#8)
Old
PF knowledgeable
sunni is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Talking 03-09-2012, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abassinafghan View Post
if you were a true muslim and afghan , you would know thar sarcasm and irony is not suitable for a decent man .

a muslim means what he says and he say what he means .

no so called jokes , no missunderstandings ...

but what should one expect by a hollandish/english/american born stranger ....
hahah funny you kid!! successful people are always the target of envy and jealousy.

you must dnt know our prophet saw stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunni For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (03-09-2012)
(#9)
Old
PF contributor

Default 03-09-2012, 04:50 PM

@ sunni

first show some respect i could be older than you , so spare the kid for your small brother , but i guess in america you call people who are elder than you kid ,right ??? besides to this i dont listen to stories which some bearded wahabi good for nothing donkey tells me , i look for founded knowledge ,something people like you dont understand.

@ shadow
not in the deen of wahabism , were imperfect humans tries to imitate rasullah , they do every kind of bida which they like ,and which fits them ....
(#10)
Old
PF knowledgeable
sunni is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 03-09-2012, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abassinafghan View Post
@ sunni

first show some respect i could be older than you , so spare the kid for your small brother , but i guess in america you call people who are elder than you kid ,right ??? besides to this i dont listen to stories which some bearded wahabi good for nothing donkey tells me , i look for founded knowledge ,something people like you dont understand.
lol its funny you insulting me and ahole muslim nation and want me to respect you?
you post was childish thats why i called you kid, didnt knew you are old enough to post somethin lik that.
respect is earned not given.

Quote:
@ shadow
not in the deen of wahabism , were imperfect humans tries to imitate rasullah , they do every kind of bida which they like ,and which fits them ....
i dare you and your mullas in this forum to prove what you saying. what kind of old liers we have here?

Last edited by sunni; 03-09-2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: fixed insulting word

Tags
nationalism, pashtun, pashtuns, suffer, support, unity