Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Malcolm x: The house negro and the field negro
User Tag List

(#111)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,064 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 07:21 PM

Because NOI were militant and had extreme views. care to explain why you think the opposite?

The NOI are not Muslims and never have been.

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#112)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
Thats the laughable thing, you dont even know how to take care ov yourselves after taking a shiit. you used to take a piss in buckets and throw them out of windows wereas at the same time Muslims had complex sewage systems. Answer the question, the same hand you use to clean yo ass is the same hand you use to eat, you probly dont even think about it but it still a 50% chance your sniffin yo backside while munching on ya bacon sandwich..then you call us primitive. Infact its a survey'd statistic that most of you dont even wash yourhands after going to the toilet.

Hazaras moved to ozzyland etc and you moved to which is a native brown country, why dont you stick in your own part of the world and then maybe we'l be free to develope and wont have any need to move amongst you pissheads.

how can you put sanctions on brown people of the world, you do not let them progress, The west has plenty of superpowers why does it hurt so bad when korea or Iran make advancements? or is civilisation only for the white people

You cant complain about swords chopping heads off or barbaric behaviour in the East as you people are a direct obstacle from it not happening and stopping the browns having the same progression and living standards in the west, You blow a country up for no reason kill millions of its people off sending them back to the stone age and then have the nerve to take the piss and complain they are in a stone age.

Everybody has there own struggle, your sitting there talking shiit as if white on white crime doesnt happen, do you really want me to prove how some of your kind act, just because it isnt shown on fox news doesnt mean people are oblivious to it, save your white supremacey fairytales for your imaginary grandchildren at bedtime.
manzareh, the muscles in your brain have caused a seizure of your intelligence. this is very sad to see, that you have regressed to this pitiful standard.
your ego is your own creation. it is one of the aspects of a human being that with your free will, you design. if you think you have to break the rules of your own religion to make a point to a kaffir like me, then you are suffering from weakness.
why are there no warnings for travellers to western countries, about diseases cause by fecal matter?
(#113)
Old
Lion of PF

Default 03-08-2012, 07:51 PM

You a monk or something.

to answer question, because they have diseases as they are living in the stone age. why are they in the stone age? refer to the previous post.

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#114)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-08-2012, 07:58 PM

do you hammer in nails with your forehead, manzareh?
(#115)
Old
Lion of PF

Default 03-08-2012, 09:54 PM

Speaking of nails, your head definitely needs fixing, maybe you need a nail or two in the head to secure that plank of wood you have in place of a brain.

and speaking of deceases why did your people create HIV/AIDS and then spread it through Africa. If black man no slave then black man no good huh?

----------

Last edited by Manzareh; 03-08-2012 at 09:57 PM.
(#116)
Old
Akherousin

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akherousin
Funny thing is, Malcolm X became less extreme as he got older and eventually agreed that both the white population of USA and the black population could live and work together.

But of course, no one discusses that, oh no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
Because NOI were militant and had extreme views. care to explain why you think the opposite?

The NOI are not Muslims and never have been.
Trying to restrain myself with the lack of reading comprehension here...
(#117)
Old
PF senior
کیش is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,291 Times in 1,053 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 11:27 PM

Quote:
And the house Negro always looked out for his master. When the field Negroes got too much out of line, he held them back in check. He put 'em back on the plantation. The house Negro could afford to do that because he lived better than the field Negro. He ate better, he dressed better, and he lived in a better house. He lived right up next to his master - in the attic or the basement. He ate the same food his master ate and wore his same clothes. And he could talk just like his master - good diction. And he loved his master more than his master loved himself. That's why he didn't want his master hurt. If the master got sick, he'd say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" When the master's house caught afire, he'd try and put the fire out. He didn't want his master's house burned. He never wanted his master's property threatened. And he was more defensive of it than the master was.
I have this coversation daily.
(#118)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-08-2012, 11:32 PM

kais, u a house or fieldy?
(#119)
Old
PF contributor
Ghundal is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 11:33 PM

its a classic speech.

"What's the matter, boss, we siiccccckkkkkkk?'

LOL, he sure did know how to make a point with a hilarious twist.

A very charismatic speaker
The Following User Says Thank You to Ghundal For This Useful Post:
Al Hanif (03-08-2012)
(#120)
Old
PF senior
کیش is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,291 Times in 1,053 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 11:35 PM

Quote: