Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Malcolm x: The house negro and the field negro
User Tag List

(#101)
Old
roadrunner

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 03:10 PM

this is a very dum thread.

the little pipsqueaks are saying you're not a pashtun, you're not a muslim like they're mullahs pronouncing fatwas, then you have the inbred adults making unbalanced arguments.
(#102)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMalakandGhar View Post
Manzarey (paper tiger), Ghundal (scorpion not just figuratively rather really), Barakzai Abdali (i.e., the Hapthalite, the Hunnish), Maiwand ( ka pa Maiwand kai khudkash na shwai, Taliba khudaigo kafirai la dai sathina), Afghanistan2010 (actually Afghan0010 when the world started immediately after the big bang), etc. etc.

Remember that even the prophet of Islam (PBUH) and his companions and saints couldn't raise or lower Arabs from the status of Arabism to "MUSLIMS ONLY" (to convince them to give up their Arabism and dissolve into Muslim Ummah) . Arabs are still the same ignorant arrogant Arabs despite the 14 centuries of existence of Islam. Although, if you think you are more miraculous and charismatic (esp Barakzai Abdali i.e. the Hunnish may think so), you can go on trying.

We do not speak about arabs,we are muslims,and this is known to the Romans byzantines and the the persian and the rest of the disbelieving people,we do not forget,we do not forgive and await our response.

We don't care about arabs,what has arabs to do with us,many of them are ignorants and have no knowledge of Islam,yet there are also a party of people who struggle for freedom and peace and only for the sake of Allah those are the ones that are our brothers and relatives and they are closer to us than people who call themselves pashtun or afghans but yet they will be never afghans,and verily without islam and who oppose islam and hate it, they are for me on the level of those who go on all fours.

jag jag bretona larri,fidayana daghese wi,zamaryan daghase wi.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#103)
Old
PF knowledgeable
DaMalakandGhar is on a distinguished road

Default 03-08-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
this is a very dum thread.

the little pipsqueaks are saying you're not a pashtun, you're not a muslim like they're mullahs pronouncing fatwas, then you have the inbred adults making unbalanced arguments.
What is a balanced argument my dear South Indian inbred buddy?
(#104)
Old
Akherousin

Default 03-08-2012, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talal View Post
where have you seen his idols ? the majority doesn't even know who he is
Well, the Iranian govt. had a stamp of him for one. Not to mention whenever I visit Chechen independence sites, Malcolm X is always shown one way or another.

Maybe it depends on the region.
(#105)
Old
Akherousin

Default 03-08-2012, 05:30 PM

Funny thing is, Malcolm X became less extreme as he got older and eventually agreed that both the white population of USA and the black population could live and work together.

But of course, no one discusses that, oh no.
(#106)
Old
PF contributor
Ghundal is on a distinguished road

Default 03-08-2012, 05:49 PM

Not true, he said that Europeans who favored rights of the globally oppressed were ok

He went to Mecca and also saw Muslims from different places, but all identifying as Muslim foremost

He never came to terms with house negroes

No one comes to terms with these outcasts who think alike

He is admired because he stood against injustice and did away with his slave name (last name )

Last edited by Ghundal; 03-08-2012 at 05:52 PM.
(#107)
Old
PF contributor
Ghundal is on a distinguished road

Default 03-08-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
Thats the laughable thing, you dont even know how to take care ov yourselves after taking a shiit. you used to take a piss in buckets and throw them out of windows wereas at the same time Muslims had complex sewage systems. Answer the question, the same hand you use to clean yo ass is the same hand you use to eat, you probly dont even think about it but it still a 50% chance your sniffin yo backside while munching on ya bacon sandwich..then you call us primitive. Infact its a survey'd statistic that most of you dont even wash yourhands after going .

These are actually real facts about how they eat with the same hand they wipe their asssss with lol
(#108)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,064 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akherousin View Post
Funny thing is, Malcolm X became less extreme as he got older and eventually agreed that both the white population of USA and the black population could live and work together.

But of course, no one discusses that, oh no.
No he didnt get less extreme, he became a muslim, at his extreme time Malcolm X wasnt a Muslim, he was a non-muslim that followed a religion called 'nation of Islam' that believed the white man is the devil.

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#109)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,887 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Default 03-08-2012, 06:29 PM

its too bad blacks worship **** like rappers these days instead of following the teachings of malcolm x.

malcolm > mlk

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
(#110)
Old
Akherousin

Default 03-08-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
No he didnt get less extreme, he became a muslim, at his extreme time Malcolm X wasnt a Muslim, he was a non-muslim that followed a religion called 'nation of Islam' that believed the white man is the devil.
...how does leaving NOI constitute not being less extreme? I would think quite the opposite.

Tags
field, house, malcolm, negro