Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Islamist Libyan attack Christian grave
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF contributor
al-arab is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-01-2012, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmash_khel View Post
I just meant, Mullah Omar also has one eye. Its a co incidence.

Yeah this pro verb is famous in english as well.
Let's not discuss the subject of Mullah Omar.

First my knowledge is probably not as great as you Pashtuns (for obvious reasons) and secondly the thread should be about the Libyans who commited this sin.

What I have always said here is that I wish a bright future for Afghans, a strong and INDEPENDENT Afghanistan (I have seen what has happened with Iraq (divided by Iranian and Saudi Arabian/Qatari influence) with Islamic values and a society that Afghans THEMSELVES choose not Pakistan, Iran or Saudi Arabia.

I have never written anything else about this subject.

I did not know this. There are a lot of funny sayings in Arabic some also suprising for non-Arabs. (I will not tell more hehe)
The Following User Says Thank You to al-arab For This Useful Post:
badmash_khel (03-01-2012)
(#12)
Old
PF senior
BarakzaiAbdali is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,483 Posts
My Mood: Hot
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-01-2012, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat_Amir View Post
I hope the admin team dont remove this thread, its something for people to think about.

If this happened in the West every Muslim would protest and screem racism/discrimination but this happened in a Muslim country whose leader was raped in the name of Militant Islamist revolution.

and they claim Non-Muslims would feel safe under a Islamic state.

Pay up the Jizya or else!
Well my kafir friend, since we have confirmed for sure, with 100% accuracy your views about Islam, all of your posts should be read with some background.

Lets examine what happened in Libya and whose cemetary that is? Would you like to provide the history lesson regarding the fact that the nearly the whole Libyan population was put in massive concentrations camps, with women being regularly raped by Italian colonialists whose loyal denizens are buried in said graveyard? Recall their treatment of Omar Mukhtaar and in the rebels that had a legitimate resistance, even inthe eyes of your supposed her Qaddafi.

As they say, blow back and revenge come late and are a dish served cold.

What you fail to realize is that this blow back is the result of occupation, colonialism, and backing of dictators including Qaddafi.

Islam is the last thing in these people's minds. In general resistance struggles take on a language that a populace is prone to understand. Every village grandmother understands the language of an Islamic resistance but has little knowledge perhaps of Islam itself.

Examine post revolution eras such Robespierre's reign, the aftermath of when Bolivar succeeded, the dealings Che Geuvara dealt to the Cuban elites, the post Shah of Iran era. I can go on and on.

This is my point from the beginning. You advocoate massive interventions and colonial aspiratoins and unleash consequences that affect our kids and grandkids you buffoon.

In your zeal against Islam you forget that it is a meme of the local population and that from time immemorial people will fight to defend their meme and their genetic heritage against outsiders.

Injecting an obligation on Islam into the formula and blaming it has about has much legitimacy as you do.

And as noted, you could care less about whether these folks exercised true Medinan Islam as the Prophet practiced it. Your goal is to expunge and extinguish that anyways.

"2 crackheads don't become any better or stronger by sharing the same crack pipe." - Greatest PF quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BarakzaiAbdali For This Useful Post:
badmash_khel (03-01-2012), Manzareh (03-01-2012)

Tags
attack, christian, grave, islamist, libyan