Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Literature - ليكنې
Reload this Page Badal-The thirst for Vengeance
User Tag List

(#51)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 06-22-2012, 07:07 PM

If you have the patience to put yourself through the trouble of formatting your paragraphs in Microsoft word, have the decency of typing three lettered conjunctions properly too.
You are
I am
You
For
One
(not a conjunction but a three ****ing lettered word, nevertheless)

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
The Following User Says Thank You to IamDZJ For This Useful Post:
pashtun_rise (06-23-2012)
(#52)
Old
PF knowledgeable
haviZsultan is on a distinguished road

Default 06-22-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun_rise View Post
Shame on u so called pashtuns....n who talk about "freedom of speech".This is how u guys treat a writer...who is not even well...and still cared enough 4 u guys to write a book? What kind of humans u guys r? Even if u guys don agree...just leave silently or atleast correct the author in a positive way.But y r u guys becoming racist? Whats wrong with expressing one's own ideas? M sure if any 1 of u start writing a kid story even....ur brains ll be pissed like hell.Let alone writing about some political issue.

I was not expecting thanx from bharti...but u guys r far from indians...Thanks bharti...atleast this proves u r not racist or sarcastic...n thanx arooj...u r a nice person.

Dont worry sir haviz...i know people from around the world...i ve lived through many places in pakistan...n abroad.I ll procede ur work...that stands for love of pashtuns.I wish more broadminded pashtuns could be here to have ur work appreciated.I know there r many points in books wd whom many pashtuns wont agree...but its ur experince...ur search.May be u wd ve seen something...which they couldnt have.

Lastly...my dear pashtuns brothers n sisters...kindly treat a human as a human...a writer as a writer.I ve seen writers gone into depression n even suicide...for demonizing or defaming their works.Atleast try to respect the psychology.I myself have read many books of outsiders like details of bible,torah,quran n ahadeeths,bhagwat geeta,kabalah n magic,science,fictions,psycholgy n top of all medicine books and history.I love all the authors...n their gr8 work which atleast we cant do.They wr gr8 ppl at their own times.N
who r we to blame a writer for making money through books? Writing is a life of an author.But u guys wont understand...since u r not writers.

Sir...continue ur work...coz i know there r many like u who love pashtuns but get taunts in reward.M sure...they ll realise...with time.
Pashtun rise I thank you for your support and your goodwill. You have been kind to me and you aren't racist and I wish you great success for this.

People don't understand when someone is trying to do something good for them. Just because someone's views differ from theirs they are ready to call him a traitor to the Pashtun people.

Out of love for Pashtuns and out of dedication for Pashtuns I have undertaken this project when there are other topics that could have been more potentially rewarding. Plus this book solely focuses on the Pashtun. You may claim this is for western audiences but western audiences need a western character in the book, a person they can identify with... the majority of characters (90%) in this book are Pashtuns.

this books main, real target market segment is the Pashtuns whose strong culture, independent spirit and unmatched history attracts many.

And they assume I am making big money with this project which is a misconception... actually I have SPENT money on the book instead. Several hundred dollars. There's no confirmation that I will be making money of this book and it could even be a huge loss... though if I do make money I have a humanitarian project in mind in the long term.

My people are always in my mind and I cannot let them starve. I will prove my love for Pashtuns by working for Pashtuns. There is as I said more to this book. I do not want to make promises as I already have made a promise before I fell sick which I am having difficulty fulfilling... but my entire life I serve for the people of Pakistan... especially the poor. This includes PASHTUNS who I consider my own people as I consider myself a Pashtun.

I am the author of Badal, an upcoming fiction novel on the War on Terror. For more information about me visit www.havisultan.com

Follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/HaviZSultan
(#53)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
pashtun_rise is on a distinguished road

Default 06-23-2012, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam. View Post
If you have the patience to put yourself through the trouble of formatting your paragraphs in Microsoft word, have the decency of typing three lettered conjunctions properly too.
You are
I am
You
For
One
(not a conjunction but a three ****ing lettered word, nevertheless)

Sure...i ll inshAllah.
(#54)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
pashtun_rise is on a distinguished road

Default 06-23-2012, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haviZsultan View Post
Pashtun rise I thank you for your support and your goodwill. You have been kind to me and you aren't racist and I wish you great success for this.

People don't understand when someone is trying to do something good for them. Just because someone's views differ from theirs they are ready to call him a traitor to the Pashtun people.

Out of love for Pashtuns and out of dedication for Pashtuns I have undertaken this project when there are other topics that could have been more potentially rewarding. Plus this book solely focuses on the Pashtun. You may claim this is for western audiences but western audiences need a western character in the book, a person they can identify with... the majority of characters (90%) in this book are Pashtuns.

this books main, real target market segment is the Pashtuns whose strong culture, independent spirit and unmatched history attracts many.

And they assume I am making big money with this project which is a misconception... actually I have SPENT money on the book instead. Several hundred dollars. There's no confirmation that I will be making money of this book and it could even be a huge loss... though if I do make money I have a humanitarian project in mind in the long term.

My people are always in my mind and I cannot let them starve. I will prove my love for Pashtuns by working for Pashtuns. There is as I said more to this book. I do not want to make promises as I already have made a promise before I fell sick which I am having difficulty fulfilling... but my entire life I serve for the people of Pakistan... especially the poor. This includes PASHTUNS who I consider my own people as I consider myself a Pashtun.

Thanks! There is one thing that i dont understand...the germans are on one hand fighting against pashtuns and on the other hand they are the major supporters of pashtun refugees in jalozai camps near Peshawer,Noshwera and Pabbi.Their organization (Merlin) is run by german taxes.I would like to know about this in detail...this is a bit confusing as i ve worked there..and those germans are quite concerned about each and every minute detail if any of IDP's (internally displaced persons) and refugees get hurt by staff.I am still wondering....There are also 2 villages in Dara adam khel....named as German kalay (German village) and another by Russay kalay (russian village).

I myself have seen many germans looking after pashtuns alot.They are the ones that even to greater lengths against pak govt.'s wishes when the govt officers wanted them to pay taxes or wanted the bribes.And they are the ones who work for pashto language alot.Why them only? And to this extent.
(#55)
Old
PF knowledgeable
haviZsultan is on a distinguished road

Default 06-25-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun_rise View Post
Thanks! There is one thing that i dont understand...the germans are on one hand fighting against pashtuns and on the other hand they are the major supporters of pashtun refugees in jalozai camps near Peshawer,Noshwera and Pabbi.Their organization (Merlin) is run by german taxes.I would like to know about this in detail...this is a bit confusing as i ve worked there..and those germans are quite concerned about each and every minute detail if any of IDP's (internally displaced persons) and refugees get hurt by staff.I am still wondering....There are also 2 villages in Dara adam khel....named as German kalay (German village) and another by Russay kalay (russian village).

I myself have seen many germans looking after pashtuns alot.They are the ones that even to greater lengths against pak govt.'s wishes when the govt officers wanted them to pay taxes or wanted the bribes.And they are the ones who work for pashto language alot.Why them only? And to this extent.
Welcome brother. Never quit this site. You don't know how long the Afghans have been bullying us. At first they were worse but now they have improved a lot. Guess they threw their cloak of racism for good or so it hoped.

Brother I have no idea of what does or does not go on with the Germans and their support for Pashtuns. I have plans for a book that is on the Jalozai camp but I have done little research on it. I assume you are mistaking me as a German just as others have called me Canadian, Punjabi and what not. I lived in the west for a while though I am now elsewhere.

I thank you deeply for your support. I want my people-Pashtuns to accept this book as it is of personal value to me that I sell to Pashtuns.

I am the author of Badal, an upcoming fiction novel on the War on Terror. For more information about me visit www.havisultan.com

Follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/HaviZSultan
(#56)
Old
PF contributor
Hakim Khan Urgonai is on a distinguished road

Default 06-25-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
Havi, dont rush the things. If you are a busy man with job then delay the project for time being. If you want to put some "jaan" in your work and make successful like kite runner. Then you have to go to KP, you have to observe your people and life in KP, you have to gain some life experience there. There is every kind of info available about america on internet, but i wont be able to write book on american life and society. If i try it would be just a fantasy , artificial. So you have to sacrifice your time and money.
By the way you are going to write on a very tricky and sensitive subject. The issue of pak army and talibans is not clear like black and white.
Luffy Khana, rishtya waye.

A book based on experience is more real than one based on forum data.

Dark Vader Ghost King El Malo Camello Papa

Pro-Black is Pro-Righteous!

Tags
badalthe, thirst, vengeance