Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Literature - ليكنې
Reload this Page Badal-The thirst for Vengeance
User Tag List

(#41)
Old
PF knowledgeable
haviZsultan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 05-03-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karachi View Post
what are you trying? do you think writing some idiotic book will change the country?

As for me I am not responsible for pakistan, because I have hardly lived their in my life, but from an outside perspective, the most corrupt people are you elites pakistanis, who think pakistan is only for them, you morons never think of 90% of the people below you who are suffering. As long as you people exist in pakistan, pakistan will never fix and only deteriorate further. You blind ISI type people are a lost cause.
You idiot. How have i become an "elite Pakistani." I don't have money to pay my rent or buy a car? You are seriously a joker living posh life outside the country and judging the rest of the people with your negativity. No one is part of the system but you. You are the elite who run away from the country and then theres no one to solve the mess you guys leave behind. When someone rises up he is immediately a threat to the elite thugs like you so he needs to be put down, discredited.

This isn't just about a book. There's more than that resting on this. Frankly I don't need to explain this to you. I suffered the worst for my country. Guys who run away from the problems of their lands like you wouldn't know what suffering is.

Lol. I described solutions to the ISI and military influence in my previous post but now you sound like a typical PPP thug who blames everyone who does not agree with your childish logic an ISI agent.

Who will change the ISI and military? No one. Then what will happen? More taliban, more killings, more bloodshed? Whatever the case its our army and someone has to fix it's attitude. You can do that by joining because you will have an attitude where you won't fire. But noble people have left governance and military to the dogs. This is not the way for progress. By giving the reins of power to idiots we forsake not just our rights but we forsake our country. I refuse to do abandon my nationalism. This is why i suffered.

I am the author of Badal, an upcoming fiction novel on the War on Terror. For more information about me visit www.havisultan.com

Follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/HaviZSultan

Last edited by haviZsultan; 05-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to haviZsultan For This Useful Post:
pashtun_rise (06-22-2012)
(#42)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Arooj Khan is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default 05-27-2012, 08:13 PM

Dear brother!
I don't know why are you wasting your energy and time on giving replies to such idiots.Just ignore their baseless and biased talks.you know,the day when you got disheartened and stopped working on your book will be
their EID DAY.so,don't give them a single chance to celebrate your "detriment".
we are desperatly waiting for your book..

*I totally agree with "dazahrojaam" sis. Take her ideas under consideration.*

If you want to kill somebody conquer his heart, then leave slowly and leave them between " Death and Madness"... !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arooj Khan For This Useful Post:
haviZsultan (05-27-2012), pashtun_rise (06-22-2012)
(#43)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 05-27-2012, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arooj Khan View Post
Dear brother!
I don't know why are you wasting your energy and time on giving replies to such idiots.Just ignore their baseless and biased talks.you know,the day when you got disheartened and stopped working on your book will be
their EID DAY.so,don't give them a single chance to celebrate your "detriment".
we are desperatly waiting for your book..

*I totally agree with "dazahrojaam" sis. Take her ideas under consideration.*
Arooj thank you so much for your support. I don't know how to thank you. You don't know what this means to me. I actually slowed down on the book, had begun having seconds thoughts. But your comment does give me some form of renewed commitment.

I love Pashtuns so much and people-Pashtuns have been rejecting my book on this forum without even knowing what its about or reading it ever since I came here. No matter how much I claimed its to present a positive picture of the Pashtun struggle... tell the world how our people suffered so they don't think of us all as Taliban.... but no one listened to me.

I took my anger out on poor Karachi... I usually take anger out on non-pashtuns but he made such a negative comment and then tries to sound sagacious... its frustrating! In this post I should apologize to him too. So I apologize.

I agree with dazahrojaam too but the promotion of the book has become a necessity for its success. It has to have buyers once it hits the market. Thats why promotion is key. Now how to do it without talking much about the ideas it promotes is a question.

I am again, very thankful of your post. And make sure you do watch out for my book.

I am the author of Badal, an upcoming fiction novel on the War on Terror. For more information about me visit www.havisultan.com

Follow me on twitter:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haviZsultan For This Useful Post:
Arooj Khan (05-28-2012), pashtun_rise (06-22-2012)
(#44)
Old
PF senior
Michin Khel is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,399 Times in 1,035 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 05-28-2012, 05:34 AM

I still have not changed my opinion about your book. Because i know that you have joined this forum to collect some data on pashtuns and their regions for your book. If you want your book to have any weight, then you have to come to swat and other areas by yourself and observe the people and situation. Do your research there, not from america. It may take your many years, but if you are serious about your book then it should'nt bother you.
And this captain hammad has poor story. His family were killed by militants and now he is on path of revenge?....instead it could have been better if fellow armymen, colleauges of captain hammad were captured and beheaded by talibans. And after that he developed intense hate against talibans and locals. He was overwhelmed by revenge & hate and during operation he and other soldiers capture some swati boys and shoot them extra-judicially, not bothering to know whether they were talibans or not. When operation is completed, he comes to home...consumed by guijt , guilt of killing innocent boys as revenge.
And if captain hamad is pashtun, then make him a confused character. I know that many pashtuns within army were very agitated at army operations in pashtun areas and raised their voices against it. So show captain hamad standing and watching with conflicted emotions his punjabi colleauges beating locals with boots...a sharp pain rises in his chest, watching helplessly his punjabi major who is shouting "behanchaod" at 70 year old spin giray muslim pashtun of swat and ordering his men to kick and drag him untill he tells them any thing about talibans..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michin Khel For This Useful Post:
Adam (05-28-2012), badmash_khel (05-28-2012)
(#45)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 05-28-2012, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
I still have not changed my opinion about your book. Because i know that you have joined this forum to collect some data on pashtuns and their regions for your book. If you want your book to have any weight, then you have to come to swat and other areas by yourself and observe the people and situation. Do your research there, not from america. It may take your many years, but if you are serious about your book then it should'nt bother you.
And this captain hammad has poor story. His family were killed by militants and now he is on path of revenge?....instead it could have been better if fellow armymen, colleauges of captain hammad were captured and beheaded by talibans. And after that he developed intense hate against talibans and locals. He was overwhelmed by revenge & hate and during operation he and other soldiers capture some swati boys and shoot them extra-judicially, not bothering to know whether they were talibans or not. When operation is completed, he comes to home...consumed by guijt , guilt of killing innocent boys as revenge.
And if captain hamad is pashtun, then make him a confused character. I know that many pashtuns within army were very agitated at army operations in pashtun areas and raised their voices against it. So show captain hamad standing and watching with conflicted emotions his punjabi colleauges beating locals with boots...a sharp pain rises in his chest, watching helplessly his punjabi major who is shouting "behanchaod" at 70 year old spin giray muslim pashtun of swat and ordering his men to kick and drag him untill he tells them any thing about talibans..
No, no. You are completely confusing the story... but I won't tell you whats in it as it won't be fun when you read it yourself anymore. Of course you can check the website for excerpts.

It raises these problems. Exactly which you have mentioned, Luffy. Exactly. Thats what I am trying to say. It covers every perspective.

Initially this was what was planned. That I would go to these regions to write my book. I had an idea for another book which will focus on the army and cruel major... but I know little of the army. I have to get out for that.
I want my stories to have a moral. I want the moral of that one to be each soldier should be accountable and act in a respectable manner.

Luffy you are a sensible poster. A word of support or encouragement might help here. I am hungry for it.

Luffy there are some serious problems which aren't allowing me leave home. They aren't the usual I have a job... I have to look after the family too.

Its something so debilitating that has totally left me incapable of leaving. However do not think this book is just for my personal satisfaction. Its success may mean the fulfillment of many promises.

Follow me on twitter:
(#46)
Old
PF senior
Michin Khel is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,399 Times in 1,035 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 05-28-2012, 09:15 PM

Havi, dont rush the things. If you are a busy man with job then delay the project for time being. If you want to put some "jaan" in your work and make successful like kite runner. Then you have to go to KP, you have to observe your people and life in KP, you have to gain some life experience there. There is every kind of info available about america on internet, but i wont be able to write book on american life and society. If i try it would be just a fantasy , artificial. So you have to sacrifice your time and money.
By the way you are going to write on a very tricky and sensitive subject. The issue of pak army and talibans is not clear like black and white.

The Following User Says Thank You to Michin Khel For This Useful Post:
Hakim Khan Urgonai (06-25-2012)
(#47)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 05-29-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
Havi, dont rush the things. If you are a busy man with job then delay the project for time being. If you want to put some "jaan" in your work and make successful like kite runner. Then you have to go to KP, you have to observe your people and life in KP, you have to gain some life experience there. There is every kind of info available about america on internet, but i wont be able to write book on american life and society. If i try it would be just a fantasy , artificial. So you have to sacrifice your time and money.
By the way you are going to write on a very tricky and sensitive subject. The issue of pak army and talibans is not clear like black and white.
Its not a job, Luffy. Read the post carefully. I said that in the post.

I didn't want to reveal this but I am actually very sick. I can't physically go anywhere. I was diagnosed with an ulcer and have constant stomach pains. On the other hand idiot like me makes promises to his people and a promise remains unfulfilled. I don't really want to explain but there are reasons and complications that are causing me to push to launch this book earlier.

In the last year I have slowly lost everything I had including power and prestige as leader of a Nationalist organization.

However that work has left me with a strong contact base. That contact base today is highly depleted because of problems arising from my disease (I couldn't work for my organization as actively which caused me to lose my position.)

You don't know me Luffy, I used to be very social chilling out with my mates all the time and on forums sending PM's left and right. Usually to women...

Now I don't even manage to reply to all of them. I changed a lot I guess. Hell, guess I used to say that before too. lol. Btw I am not in America bro.

Follow me on twitter:
(#48)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 05-30-2012, 09:30 AM

the best thing that any author can do there, in pakistan, is give us the true stories of the citizens experiences in the areas you are going to write about.
not your fantasy havi. the words from the mouths of real people of their real experiences.
there is a lot of denial from all angles so it would be doing those who are doing the suffering, justice, to have their voices heard.

Last edited by faye; 06-23-2012 at 03:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to faye For This Useful Post:
Admin Khan (05-30-2012)
(#49)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 06-22-2012, 09:19 AM

A number of chapters completed. Book out for editing in 2 months time. Wish me luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
the best thing that any author can do there, in pakistan, is give us the true stories of the citizens experiences in the areas you are going to write about.
not your fantasy havi. the words from the mouths of real people of their real experiences.
there is a lot of denial from all angles so it would be doing those, who are doing the suffering, to have their voices heard.
Yeah. These are based on the experiences of real people, local people. I have contacted many sources for this, including military and other who have seen the military destroy their livelihoods. All angles will be mentioned.

Follow me on twitter:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haviZsultan For This Useful Post:
faye (06-22-2012), pashtun_rise (06-22-2012)
(#50)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
pashtun_rise is on a distinguished road

Default 06-22-2012, 12:04 PM

Shame on u so called pashtuns....n who talk about "freedom of speech".This is how u guys treat a writer...who is not even well...and still cared enough 4 u guys to write a book? What kind of humans u guys r? Even if u guys don agree...just leave silently or atleast correct the author in a positive way.But y r u guys becoming racist? Whats wrong with expressing one's own ideas? M sure if any 1 of u start writing a kid story even....ur brains ll be pissed like hell.Let alone writing about some political issue.

I was not expecting thanx from bharti...but u guys r far from indians...Thanks bharti...atleast this proves u r not racist or sarcastic...n thanx arooj...u r a nice person.

Dont worry sir haviz...i know people from around the world...i ve lived through many places in pakistan...n abroad.I ll procede ur work...that stands for love of pashtuns.I wish more broadminded pashtuns could be here to have ur work appreciated.I know there r many points in books wd whom many pashtuns wont agree...but its ur experince...ur search.May be u wd ve seen something...which they couldnt have.

Lastly...my dear pashtuns brothers n sisters...kindly treat a human as a human...a writer as a writer.I ve seen writers gone into depression n even suicide...for demonizing or defaming their works.Atleast try to respect the psychology.I myself have read many books of outsiders like details of bible,torah,quran n ahadeeths,bhagwat geeta,kabalah n magic,science,fictions,psycholgy n top of all medicine books and history.I love all the authors...n their gr8 work which atleast we cant do.They wr gr8 ppl at their own times.N
who r we to blame a writer for making money through books? Writing is a life of an author.But u guys wont understand...since u r not writers.

Sir...continue ur work...coz i know there r many like u who love pashtuns but get taunts in reward.M sure...they ll realise...with time.

Last edited by pashtun_rise; 06-22-2012 at 12:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pashtun_rise For This Useful Post:
Arooj Khan (06-23-2012), haviZsultan (06-22-2012)

Tags
badalthe, thirst, vengeance