Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Profession & Science > Philosophy/Education فلسفه/تعلیم
Reload this Page 365 Commandments to Success
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Good news - 06-15-2010, 01:04 PM

Friends... would like to share with you something which i read everyday....

got a gift from a friend which contains 365 commandments to success...kept at my table.....everyday before beginning to work i read the one for that day...

first one goes like this...

1) Remember, to WIN is simple; take just one more step when all the OTHERS have quit.

Last edited by spogmai shaglay; 06-15-2010 at 01:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
(#2)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-17-2010, 11:43 AM

2) LEARN to accept praise without suggesting you don't deserve it..
(#3)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-18-2010, 12:16 PM

3) If you are not PROUD of telling people where you WORK or for whom, consider changing your job....
(#4)
Old
PF senior
Badlun is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 06-18-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spogmai shaglay View Post
Friends... would like to share with you something which i read everyday....

got a gift from a friend which contains 365 commandments to success...kept at my table.....everyday before beginning to work i read the one for that day...

first one goes like this...

1) Remember, to WIN is simple; take just one more step when all the OTHERS have quit.
I dont dont understand this one ,,when all other quit!!!!!!
(#5)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-19-2010, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osho View Post
I dont dont understand this one ,,when all other quit!!!!!!
what does it take to make a winner????????????
winners dont do different things but they do things differently.....
whats the difference between the one who takes 1st position in a race and the one who takes second???????

only one step......

winners need only that one extra step to be called as winners,,,

by saying 'when others quit ' doesn't mean when others quit the job... i dont know in what context you took it.... but it means when others give up or when others just dont want to go ahead(there could be many reasons of not going ahead like job dissatisfaction) then one should take an extra step and go ahead to be a winner, you dontgive upeven when others give up.............

it is said that if u want to stand out from others in your workplace give in a little extra effort...... do a little more than what is expected from you.....

Last edited by spogmai shaglay; 06-19-2010 at 08:33 AM.
(#6)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-19-2010, 01:10 PM

There are no FAILURES in life, if you can learn from the MISTAKES that you make.....
(#7)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-20-2010, 12:19 PM

Dont ask your FRIENDS how you LOOK..... they think too much of you to TELL you the truth...
(#8)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-21-2010, 12:55 PM

What qualities do you like and admire in your friends? Acquire them. PRACTICE then. Make them your own.....
(#9)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-22-2010, 12:44 PM

Never underestimate you abilities.... You are CAPABLE of things UNDREAMED of...
(#10)
Old
spogmai shaglay

Default 06-23-2010, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia View Post
What do you mean by this one. I dont get it.
tell me Nazia....how much do we look upon our friends????? after some time do u really bother how our friends look... whether they are beautiful, ugly or what????
no it doesnt matter at all when u reach a stage in friendship where looks dont matter at all...its only the heart of ur friend, the feeling for ur friend and their behaviour towards us is that matters... ]

in that case if your friend asks you how does he or she look......to you he or she may look beautiful or handsome cause now their feelings and the beauty of their heart starts reflecting on their faces and we dont see anything wrong with them....

they look as beautiful to us as their hearts.....you will say all good things to your friend about what he/she looks which somebody else wont because they dont know our friends the way we know them......... hence never ask a friend how you look... because theythink too muchof us to tell us the truth....

hope i make sense.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Admin Khan (06-23-2010)

Tags
365, commandments, success