Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page This is secularists and their intentions...
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 08:50 PM

yeah right. where is this at? is it not swat or peshawar?? aren't those states run by sharia? so why don't you get off your behind and put out a better example of sharia out there before you wage your e-war against secularism??

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#12)
Old
PF contributor
al-arab is on a distinguished road

Default 01-09-2012, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
how sad that a young married man, has so much time to come on the forum, and act as the judge and guiding light for us all.
are you sure al-arab, that you are looking after your family well?
when i was your age i was so busy living that i would never have been bothered to rant to invisible people on a machine. how is that for you? is it a multidimensional experience?
we are the ghosts in the machine
I already told you that I am in Europe right now to visit distant family. I am not at home right now. Ask an admin to control my IP for confirmation if you do not believe.

And why be personal? DId I touch a nerve?

Dont bother with me, I have already told you that I am married and Insha'Allah father of two healthy children soon. I also told you that I am studying, have a big family (9 brothers and sisters) and that I have only posted very much in the last 4-5 days because I am sitting in cold and dark Copenhagen.

And now my turn for questions.

You say you are 63 years old. Do you not have an husband? Children, grandchildren? You are even more active than me. You write 4 messages more than me in average.

So again, I do not understand why you are personal again.

Just admit what everyone can see on this forum by reading your recent posts. You are constantly defending the atheists and secularists here.

But well, I forgot that you are an secularists yourself maybe that is why but why hide it then?

Last edited by al-arab; 01-09-2012 at 09:05 PM.
(#13)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 08:52 PM

al-arab..join the enlightened anarchists!! we will show you the way. you can have a job as our human lie detector. you have much experience in this. you are the best we have for this work.
(#14)
Old
PF contributor
al-arab is on a distinguished road

Default 01-09-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
al-arab..join the enlightened anarchists!! we will show you the way. you can have a job as our human lie detector. you have much experience in this. you are the best we have for this work.
Anarchists? Is this people that do not believe in anything? Or have i misunderstood something. This was actually a bit funny but you do not reply my posts which is sad. I am trying to be serious with you. You are an middleaged (see respect is good) woman who probably have great knowledge. Share it with people instead of writing one-liners as some other users do (will not mention names but you probably know who I am talking to)
(#15)
Old
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Default 01-09-2012, 08:57 PM

Quote:
emkhan, why didn't you tell us you are so good looking and such a good dancer and singer? HOT!!!!
hahahha good joke. i don't mind
The Following User Says Thank You to emkhan For This Useful Post:
faye (01-09-2012)
(#16)
Old
PF senior
afghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam. View Post
type khudkasha damaka in youtube and watch jahanzeb khan shake his money maker. should i use that to make fun of sharia?? actually you know what...i am pretty sure you have seen worst things.

Khudkasha Damaka yama pashto song 2011. Film Sabar mi Tamam sho. - YouTube

what the hell is this??
taliban's new compaign video.
(#17)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default 01-09-2012, 09:08 PM

tobah

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#18)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-09-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam. View Post
yeah right. where is this at? is it not swat or peshawar?? aren't those states run by sharia? so why don't you get off your behind and put out a better example of sharia out there before you wage your e-war against secularism??
lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl where is sharia.... if there were sharia these sold souls would have gone underground.
(#19)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-09-2012, 09:10 PM

these are the fruits of secularism.
(#20)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-arab View Post

And now my turn for questions.
You say you are 63 years old. Do you not have an husband? Children, grandchildren? You are even more active than me. You write 4 messages more than me in average.
So again, I do not understand why you are personal again.
Just admit what everyone can see on this forum by reading your recent posts. You are constantly defending the atheists and secularists here.
But well, I forgot that you are an secularists yourself maybe that is why but why hide it then?
yes. i have had 17 husbands but only 4 at the monent.
mmmmm. let me think....oh, yeah...about 35 kids, but i don't recall all their names. they wear name tags. 104 grandkids. someone just showed me a card with the amount on, (thanks dear, forget your name..)
right, where were we????
oh yes, those evil ones. oh, well, i think we have to look into the hearts of others and try to find the best in each other. i know it is not a fashionable trend for some, but this is my way....ooops!!!BRB.

Tags
intentions, secularists