Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين > Comparative Religion نور مزهبونه
Reload this Page Atheism and Racism
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
JAMALUDEEN is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Atheism and Racism - 01-04-2012, 02:34 AM

All of the atheists I’ve known are racists. I thought I knew this one non-white atheist who wasn’t a racist but it turned out that she wasn’t actually an atheist. I guess only some non-white atheists aren’t racist. I try to get atheists to stop being racist, but they won’t listen to me. Atheists are just terrible people, not on average, but as a whole.

Famous liberal atheists like Richard Dawkins, James D. Watson, and Richard Lynn have all voiced their support of scientific racism:

It is an article of passionate faith among “politically correct” biologists and anthropologists that brain size has no connection with intelligence; that intelligence has nothing to do with genes; and that genes are probably nasty fascist things anyway

- Richard Dawkins, the leader of the foolish and disgusting, from The Evolutionary Future of Man (1993)

Richard Lynn, the exact same liberal atheist who claims that atheists have higher IQs (and who atheists use as a source for claiming that atheists are superior) has said:

The position of environmentalists that over the course of some 100,000 years peoples separated by geographical barriers in different parts of the world evolved into ten different races with pronounced genetic differences in morphology, blood groups, and the incidence of genetic diseases, and yet have identical genotypes for intelligence, is so improbable that those who advance it must either be totally ignorant of the basic principles of evolutionary biology or else have a political agenda to deny the importance of race

- Liberal atheist, Richard Lynn, Prophet of atheist IQ, author of “IQ and the Wealth of Nations”, “Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis”

The most celebrated liberal atheist biologist of all time (who atheists still celebrate today even after knowing of his racist remarks), James D. Watson has said:

There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so

- Liberal atheist biologist, James D. Watson, DNA co-discoverer

Richard Dawkins (the leader of the foolish and disgusting) supported and defended liberal atheist biologist James D. Watson numerous times further solidifying his support of scientific racism.

I saw this atheist group at the university I attend, everyone there was white, the place was like a white supremacy organization. Liberal white atheists have whites-only friends, listen to whites-only music, watch whites-only TV shows, and hang out with whites-only. They must want it to become like a whites-only type of society.

Everybody knows that basically 100% of atheists are racists (atheists especially know). The preservation of the race is the utmost goal for the atheist or racist (it’s the same thing).

Racists atheists are split into two categories:

- Those that pretend not to be racist
- Those that do not pretend not to be racist

Those that pretend not to be racist maybe be harder to spot, since they are more subtle in their racism, similar to James D. Watson.

In public they’ll say something like this:
“Racism is terrible, it’s a terrible thing, it’s terrible. I’m anti-racist and I think racism is terrible, it’s terrible, just a terrible thing, terrible”

Then in private they transform into James D. Watson:
“inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa because all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours – whereas all the testing says not really” – Liberal atheist, James D. Watson

In public they’ll say something like:
“I view everyone as equal, everyone is equal in my eyes, I don’t care about anyone’s race, it just doesn’t matter to me, it just doesn’t matter, doesn’t matter, it just doesn’t matter at all”

And then in private they transform again:
“there was a natural desire that all human beings should be equal but people who have to deal with black employees find this not true” – Liberal atheist, James D. Watson

Other than all the atheists I know and famous atheists voicing their support of scientific racism, one of the most famous and prominent of all White Nationalists Tom Metzger, is an atheist. Tom Metzger founded WAR (White Aryan Resistance). Tom Metzger was initially a minister but became an atheist primarily because of the conflicts between White Nationalism and religion.

Whenever forced to decide what’s more important: religion or race? The racist will always choose race above all. So many ex-Christians and ex-Theists who are racist will gladly become atheists or give up their religion for the preservation of their race.

Initially, because of the liberal atheist media I thought most White Nationalists were probably right-wing Christian Southerners, but upon investigating things I found the exact opposite to be true. The majority of White Nationalists are non-Christian, Pagan, atheist, or agnostic, and only very few White Nationalists follow Christianity. Outside of the US, Canada, Ukraine, and some Eastern European countries it’s very rare to find a Christian WN, and of those who follow Christianity the majority follow something called “Christian Identity” which has 50,000 or less members and is not accepted by any mainstream form of Christianity. Many White Nationalist even in the deep South are non-Christian. It seems that even if within the most religious countries around half of the White Nationalists within those countries are non-Christian.

Atheists have remained completely silent on the issue of racism. When atheists talk about morals they seem to intentionally leave out discussing racism. I’ve heard atheists speak out against lots of things but racism is not one of those things. I’ve heard lots of other Theist groups speak out against racism and condemn racism, but I’ve never heard even one atheist speak out against racism. Where are all the videos on YouTube of atheists condemning racism or even mentioning or acknowledging that racist atheists exist? It’s easy to find theists speaking out against racism, but extraordinarily difficult to find any atheist condemning racism. I can only find atheists criticizing and accusing Theists of being racist but I cannot find atheists criticizing racism in general or criticizing other atheists for being racist.

So why have atheists remained silent on the issue of racism?

There are only two possible explanations for atheists remaining silent on the issue of racism:
- Atheists don’t disagree strongly enough with racism to say anything
- Atheists agree with and support racism

When people strongly disagree with something they speak up and say something, but atheists have remained completely silent in opposition to racism. Just utterly silent.

Take for instance something like Intelligent Design. Since atheists strongly disagree with Intelligent Design it’s easy to find lots of videos and articles by atheists opposing it and speaking out against it. Now look at the topic of racism, if atheists strongly disagree with racism where are all videos and articles by atheists opposing it? The simple fact is atheists don’t disagree with racism strongly enough to say anything.

I’ve noticed that the most racist countries are also the countries with high atheist populations like:
- Sweden
- New Zealand
- Norway
- Denmark
- Latvia
- Japan
- Russia (recently rising in atheism)
- Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- [Insert any country with a high atheist population here]

The atheists countries that are the most celebrated by liberal atheists to declare the supremacy of atheism are the most racist countries on Earth. Years ago when these countries didn’t have very high atheist populations there was much less racism in those countries.

Even a dog is treated better than a non-white male in liberal atheist countries like Sweden and Denmark. The racism in liberal atheist countries is nothing like the racism in the US which is limited to things like racist jokes/slurs in private, the police targeting certain races, and some isolated incidences.

The racism in liberal atheist countries for non-white males is just daily everyday racism, being intentionally ignored, given angry stares everywhere you go, not being allowed to enter bars/clubs/restaurants, not getting hired for a job, and also racial slurs/jokes, the police targeting certain races, and racist incidences.

You should only try to live in atheist countries like Denmark and Sweden if you are white-looking or a female, otherwise you will just have get use to the racism there or stick to visiting or pretending to be a visitor. Even some Southern and Eastern Europeans experience racism in liberal atheist countries.

If someone wants to find out if a country is racist or not all they have to do is look up how high the atheist population is in that country.

Instead of voicing any opposition to racism all atheists have done is celebrate racist atheists countries and racist atheist biologists.

Atheists all seem to live in a fantasy world where they only think that religious people in the South of the US are racist when in reality 100% of atheist countries are racist. Whenever confronted with atheists being racist all atheists do is change the subject to claiming that Theists are racists, refuse to acknowledge that any racist atheists exist or condemn and criticize other atheists for being racist, or even worse just agree that they support racism.

No one can give even an example of even one country with a very high atheist population that has low-levels of racism. As the atheist population rises, nationalism also rises in popularity, nationalism is becoming increasingly popular in all countries where atheism is rising fast like Canada and Australia. People have to realize what’s happening to society before atheists/racists take over completely.

We can see that where ever and whenever there is a predominance of atheism, there is always racism, always.

In conclusion from this article we can see that:
- Liberal atheists like Richard Dawkins, James D. Watson, and Richard Lynn all support and agree with scientific racism
- The founder of the Neo-Nazi group “White Aryan Resistance” Tom Metzger, is an atheist
- The majority of White Nationalists are non-Christian, Pagan, atheist, or agnostic
- 100% of atheist countries are racist
- Atheists have remained completely silent in opposition to racism

I can already predict how atheists will react to this article:
- Throw argumentum ad hominems at me, like say “he’s a troll, idiot, fool, moron, etc…” or throw other personal attacks
- Re-define the definition of racism and say things like “Just because I believe some races are genetically superior or inferior in terms of intelligence doesn’t mean that I’m a racist”
- Change the subject to claiming that Theists are racists
- Claim that atheists are not racist, but give no reasoning or explanation as to how or why
- Continue to remain silent in opposition to racism and live in a fantasy world of only believing that Theists are racists
- Give comments I make thumbs down not knowing that it’s just an argument ad populum

Atheists are inherently hateful people and spend their entire life hating others. Atheists are unable to live peacefully side by side others. They seem to lack any kind of goodness, compassion or kindness. Atheists hate Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Jews, Christians, and Muslims. But what I’m really trying to find out is who do atheists hate most, Jews or Muslims?

Such a disgusting low-life it is to be an atheist or a racist (it’s the same thing). These people called atheists are truthfully the very worst form of life that exists, the lowest possible form of life. People have to realize what’s happening to society before these terrible people take over completely. No atheist has or will ever dare speak out against other racist atheists or racist atheist countries so it’s up to Theists to speak out. Atheists are just plain terrible people.

Atheism and racism just fit together like a perfect couple. I mean somethings fit together nicely, but this just fit together so perfectly and so well above and beyond all imagination.

So will atheists ever voice any kind of opposition to other atheists being racist or continue to remain silent in opposition to racism?

Why are atheists so racist? « itsnobody
The Following User Says Thank You to JAMALUDEEN For This Useful Post:
al-arab (01-04-2012)
(#2)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 01-04-2012, 03:37 AM

Mutate now..avoid the rush !!!
(#3)
Old
PF contributor
Soldat_Amir is on a distinguished road

Default 01-04-2012, 04:14 AM

You know what this Jamal makes a fool of himself every time he posts.

What a loser!

Why doesn't he highlight the racism shown upon Black/Indian/Pakistani and Afghan migrant workers in his "Islamic" gulf Arab states?

Plus Atheists never discriminate against peoples color because they know why people have color, unlike the Mosque, Church and Synagogue who openly discrimate, the Church and Mosque took part in the African slave trade and this is a fact.

Plus Jamal your brothers in Arabia have a history with kidnapping people and selling them as slaves, even their mosques approved of this, and you talk about racism.

I can't be bothered with this guy. Hes become a nuisence and desparate.

The amount of times i've been called a Kaffir and a slave of Angreezan goes to show who the real Racists truely are.

I've been called a Jew, a Rabbi by his fellow Muslim brothers on this very forum, and he talks about Racism.

Has ozzy never called anyone with a racial slur? no? he Has not

The problem is, these Islamists use Racism to avoid and shield any criticism against their twisted ways.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soldat_Amir For This Useful Post:
ozymandias (12-07-2012)
(#4)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-04-2012, 04:34 AM

did you bother to read it, soldat?
(#5)
Old
PF knowledgeable
SiiNii is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Default 01-04-2012, 05:34 AM

The reasons Atheists (or anybody) won't openly talk about race is that if someone finds out that you have politically incorrect views, you can lose your job, and the law won't protect you.

Quote:
- Sweden
- New Zealand
- Norway
- Denmark
- Latvia
- Japan
- Russia (recently rising in atheism)
- Netherlands
- Czech Republic
- [Insert any country with a high atheist population here]
yet almost every one of those countries are targets of immigration by the following groups
Quote:
Atheists hate Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs, Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
I'm a non-hating, Atheist, man of color and I'm not alone...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SiiNii For This Useful Post:
faye (01-04-2012), Khostai (01-04-2012)
(#6)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default 01-04-2012, 06:35 AM

Atheist are nice peopel, they only hate fanatics and extremist that bark like dogs in there country. Meybe Jamaludeen if you stop barking like a dog in there country and go to your own you would not expirience racisme.
And no, I am not an Atheist
(#7)
Old
PF senior
JAMALUDEEN is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default 01-04-2012, 06:56 AM

that guy was so right...

Quote:
I can already predict how atheists will react to this article:
- Throw argumentum ad hominems at me, like say “he’s a troll, idiot, fool, moron, etc…” or throw other personal attacks
- Re-define the definition of racism and say things like “Just because I believe some races are genetically superior or inferior in terms of intelligence doesn’t mean that I’m a racist”
- Change the subject to claiming that Theists are racists
- Claim that atheists are not racist, but give no reasoning or explanation as to how or why
- Continue to remain silent in opposition to racism and live in a fantasy world of only believing that Theists are racists
- Give comments I make thumbs down not knowing that it’s just an argument ad populum
(#8)
Old
Administrator
tor_khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,723 Times in 990 Posts
My Mood: Cheeky
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Default 01-04-2012, 07:10 AM

Atheists are people who generally believe in "scientific" principles of existence. There are many religious people who also believe in scientific principles, though they find no incompatibility with a belief in a God and their own spiritual outlook.

Atheists therefore do not occupy some kind of monopoly on the truth when it comes to scientific reasoning.

One aspect where I agree with Jamaludeen is around the experience of racists. Most racists I have known have had atheistic tendencies. That doesn't mean that all atheists are inherently racist, that is not what I am saying. Rather the other way round - organised racists have tended to display aspects that are incompatible with faith even if they have occasionally tried to use it. At their 'leadership' level, organised racists have tended to be grounded in atheism. Muslims who we may style as 'racist' exist however I have found that they often have a few lapses in their own Iman.

Racial definitions are fraught with error - what we often define as race, are often cultural groups as well. 93% (and growing) of the world is in the racial-cultural sense, non-European origin.

Makes you angry when the 7% still think that they can dictate to the rest of us how to live and what to think.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tor_khan For This Useful Post:
al-arab (01-04-2012), JAMALUDEEN (01-04-2012)
(#9)
Old
PF senior
یاسمینه is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 01-04-2012, 07:42 AM

I tried to read that "article" but I couldn't separate original thesis from Jamal comments so I ended up reading random parts. Sometimes punctuation such as quotation marks are very usefull.
There is one thing I do not agree with. Generalizations and statements like "Everybody knows that basically 100% of atheists are racists" etc. This reminds me of manipulation (if generalizations are purposeful) or of ignorance (if generalizations are applied thoughtlessly).
To me such approach to the subject discqualifies the subject and the author.

Last edited by یاسمینه; 01-04-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: add
The Following User Says Thank You to یاسمینه For This Useful Post:
torkham (01-07-2012)
(#10)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-04-2012, 07:51 AM

the article is a load of codswallop. where did yoou find this rubbish jamajudeen?

Tags
atheism, racism