Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Pashtun History - د پښتنو تاريخ
Reload this Page باچا خان او اسلام
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
ijaz yousafzai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-05-2010, 04:31 PM

This is my first visit to this page. I'm disappointed to observe that the picture of Bacha Khan is missing among the Pakhtun stalwarts flashing on the forehead of the site. We have yet to recognize our heros!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Levanaye Zalmaye (07-06-2010), Yousafzai Pakhtun (07-06-2010)
(#2)
Old
PF contributor
Yousafzai Pakhtun is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,033 Times in 614 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 07-06-2010, 01:01 AM

But Bacha khan is not an ordinary pakhtun....Kandaharia

Ijaz khana Pakhair Raaghley! Bilkul sahi khabara dey wokra.....daa chey kala jor sho noo hagha time ma daa khabara mehsos kraa....kho...wara khula' loya khabara...silent patey shwam..i think the maker of this poster doesn't like him....

Na soz sho na saaz sho,
Bas hasy jwand tamam sho
The Following User Says Thank You to Yousafzai Pakhtun For This Useful Post:
(#3)
Old
samoon salarzai

Default 07-06-2010, 02:01 AM

باچاخان دځان لپاره څه نه غوښتل هغه چې هرڅۀ کول دپښتون دقام لپاره يې کول هغۀ غوښتل چې پښتانه يو شي او ځان وپيژني ، باچاخان سره د ارام ژوندتيرولو ټولی وسيلی وی مګرهغۀ د دنيائي راحتونو پريښودل اودپښتنود يوکولو کارته ئي ملا وتړله. باچاخان د ژوند اخرى ساه پورې دپښتنو په خدمت کې وۀ
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Yousafzai Pakhtun (07-06-2010)
(#4)
Old
ijaz yousafzai

Default 07-06-2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandahary View Post
I don't think we can add every single Pashtun to the above now can we?

But welcome here.
Every single pashtun?My dear friend Bacha Khan was the icon of Pakhtun nationalism.Among the Pakhtun national heroes, Khushal Khan Baba, Ahmad Shah Baba and Bacha Khan Baba,unequivocally and openly advocated and preached Pakhtun nationalism.It is strange that you compare him with "every single pashtun".
Malgariya! I have worked on Khyberwatch under the Netname of " Sakhi Arsala Khan".Now I want to share thoughts with my Pakhtun friends on this page. I suggest you and the valued visitors to go to my article via;

http://khyberwatch.com/nandara/index...sk=view&id=166

Last edited by ijaz yousafzai; 07-06-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Tags
او, باچا, خان