Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan comprehensive military operations statistics for the m
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Al Hanif is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan comprehensive military operations statistics for the m - 11-01-2011, 08:05 PM

http://theunjustmedia.com/Afghanista...ber%202011.pdf

Last edited by Al Hanif; 11-01-2011 at 08:43 PM.
(#2)
Old
PakistaniAtheist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 11-01-2011, 11:08 PM

Afghanis burning their own country. When western forces leave Pathans will demand respect or some sort of acknowledgement for sending their country back to stone age for literally believing in plagiarized Jewish fairy tales of the Arabians. Afghani nationalists and Afghani mulla talibs will blame Pakistan for their own stupidity. I dont want western forces to loose if taliban haqqani wins even its good for Pakistani interets it would just mean more begging Afghanis in Pakistan. Not one single western Afghani talib supporter will switch places with them. Right now at least many Afghanis have moved back there is some sort of infrastructure. Taliban will just say pray to Allah food will come.
(#3)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 05:24 AM

you stupid pooonjab , its AFGHAN , afghani is the currency .

i know that the word pakistani is derivated from people who live there and not a word for a certain ethnic people .

but thats not the case with afghans /pashtuns .

so its AFGHAN . i know you have an inferrior complex , but keep it to your self .

anyways why are those wahabi shirk arabs and kafir pakis allowed here?

i mean also melmastia have its limits , we should not allow such disrespectfull people here , we dont go to their forums and troll around ,so why are they allowed to do so ?
(#4)
Old
PF contributor
Soldat_Amir is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakistaniAtheist View Post
Afghanis burning their own country. When western forces leave Pathans will demand respect or some sort of acknowledgement for sending their country back to stone age for literally believing in plagiarized Jewish fairy tales of the Arabians. Afghani nationalists and Afghani mulla talibs will blame Pakistan for their own stupidity. I dont want western forces to loose if taliban haqqani wins even its good for Pakistani interets it would just mean more begging Afghanis in Pakistan. Not one single western Afghani talib supporter will switch places with them. Right now at least many Afghanis have moved back there is some sort of infrastructure. Taliban will just say pray to Allah food will come.
We will thank your Pakistan for bringing us to stone age. Cheers mate, we really appriciate the constant meddling and indoctrination of our masses by your ISI and Pakjab Army since the 60's.

(sarcassism)
(#5)
Old
PF senior
Tjanaparh is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Aggressive
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakistaniAtheist View Post

May I ask, I do not know if Anybody asked before.
What is exactly the meaning of Pakistani, for You personally?
I do not want any definitions, but You personal use of the word?
What do You mean when You tell Pakistani?
Bacause it is very interesting for me !
(#6)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 10:55 AM

have they done a comparison between civilian deaths caused by Taliban Militants vs. NATO?
(#7)
Old
PF senior
Alchemist is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,074 Times in 685 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScimitarXEdge View Post
have they done a comparison between civilian deaths caused by Taliban Militants vs. NATO?
We did that in another thread and we found that NATO kills more.

As usual you blocked that argument from your memory because it doesn't sit well with your delusions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Alchemist For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (11-02-2011)
(#8)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 11:30 AM

No I mean a real comparison ....not Propagandists or fast food restaurant employee conspiracy theorists; who believe who deliberately make arbitrary guesses or invent conspiracy theories to explain away evidence.
(#9)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 02:16 PM

scimitar you should know how many times nato , claims inocent children and women insurgents and killed them ....

in their eyes we are not even human .if our people die its a colletaral damage if their white trash dies its tradegy .
(#10)
Old
noorzai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 02:34 PM

Does it come as a surprise that Taliban leaders abandoned their fighters on the battlefield and daily issue false statements from their hideouts outside Afghanistan? Is it not true that the Taliban can only make accusations because they lack in providing solutions? They continuously attempt to ignite and add to the conflict by casting doubt and undermining the work of the international community and the Afghan government. Instead of providing a solution, they send their suicide bombers to terrify and kill civilians. For example, a suicide attack in Kandahar killed nine, including 3 UN staff; in addition, 4 children were killed in a separate attack. Taliban’s pretext to justify their suicide bombings has always been that they target Afghan and foreign forces, but they are justifying taking innocent Afghan lives under these made up pretexts that oppose reality. When Taliban are talking of their success, in their suicide and IED attacks, unfortunately they mean the killing of innocent civilians. A United Nations report in 2011 shows that that over 82% of civilian casualties are caused by the Taliban. In fact, in the past year, UNAMA documented that the Taliban killed more than 2300 Afghan civilians. Over the same period, the number of US soldiers killed by Taliban insurgents was a mere fraction of this figure. How, then, do they term their attacks as “Successful?
http://unama.unmissions.org/Portals/...une%202011.pdf

Tags
afghanistan, comprehensive, emirate, islamic, military, operations, statistics