Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Profession & Science > Technology - ټكنالوجي
Reload this Page Iphone cool new features
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Talal is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Iphone cool new features - 10-26-2011, 01:23 PM

notifications:

just swipe from the top down and u will get a list of all your notifications..messages..emails and all

Wirelessly sync your songs and stuff

only for the first time u need to do this configure step, after that u can wirelessly sync

plug in your iphone...check mark wifi sync option and press apply..after that take your phone out and then goto general -> itunes wifi sync and your mac will appear here if your mac and phone is connected to the same wifi

delete individual calls
before you couldnt..now just swipe acroos the call and an options pops up

oh and books..same old app no improvements there but for those who wanna know how to add books to your phone

you can use ibooks or stanza..both available in app store

i use stanza..upload the book on bookworm.oreilly.com and then open the same website on your phone log into your (free) account and there will be an arrow right beside the title of the book..jus click that and it will download the book to the stanza app

thats about it for me there is heaps of other stuff like twitter and all that junk..

It's enough that I know, Our time had a home, In your heart..Was a place..But the glass always breaks..

Last edited by Talal; 10-26-2011 at 01:28 PM.
(#2)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Janana is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-27-2011, 02:45 AM

Since upgrading to iOS5 software I haven't noticed any big changes in the way I use the device. I'm liking the orientation lock and the notifications.

Tags
cool, features, iphone