Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page ‘Tank, DI Khan to be part of Seraiki province’
User Tag List

(#41)
Old
PF senior
Michin Khel is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,399 Times in 1,035 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-08-2011, 06:33 AM

below is an article from same wikipedia from which you took quotations.

" Hafiz Khel is a sub-tribe of Gandapur tribe. About 80-85% are now migrated
to Dera Ismail Khan, Tank and Zhob Districts of North West Frontier Province (NWFP) and Baluchistan. History They are the descendants of Hafiz
Muhammad Bakhtiar Khan. Language They are bilingual. Members living in Zhob and Tank speak Pashto. However, those Living in Dera Ismail
Khan and Kulachi have not retained
their ancestral language and mostly
speak the Derawali form of Saraiki
dialect which is influenced by Pashto
and Seraiki
. Like other Pashtun tribes,they generally observe a pre-
Islamic honor code formally known as Pashtunwali

(#42)
Old
farid ullah khan gandapur

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 10-08-2011, 07:39 AM

hahaha..yara luffy ghusa ma ko...i thnk maa ghalti o kara cha dagh form ta raaghlam....dagha je kho pa yo bal baande ilzamuna lagai cha ta pashtun na ye sirf za pashtun yam..what is ths yar???afsos khabara da.awal kho ta ilzam o lga wale pa ma baande....os che ta ta pta olage da cha za pashtun yam,che ta ta ye jatt o wela no ta os da racism khbare ke???awal da dagha soch na kawale?????
pashtun is that person which has all d properties of pashtun ,not only language.understood
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Bengal_Tiger (10-10-2011)
(#43)
Old

Default 10-08-2011, 07:54 AM

luffy dagha childish cmnt na di....ta che pa bal kas ilzam lage no poye sha che agha ha pashtun dai....agha hm khamosha na si kashe naste...jwb kho ba ta ta kha makha dar kai.

os kho Gandapur mane kana....gr8 pashtun.

im not bilingual,so i can't bear such words.
o khabara mind kawa ma...ta bal ta cha ma yaya(waya)...bal ba ta cha na yaa yi(waayi).ok dear
(#44)
Old
PF senior
Michin Khel is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,399 Times in 1,035 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 10-08-2011, 12:09 PM

How old are you farid and why you are taking this discussion so offending. I have not blamed any one as non-pashtun, i suspected you as enzargul because here he is notorious for creating multiple accounts even as wazir, bannuchi and marwat. And i am not calling gandapurs as non-pashtuns, they are bilinguals which is a fact known to every one so dont feel offended.
Ever since you have joined forum i have not thrown insults at you but you on the other have laughed at toramana's comment and have called me a bogus pashtun and you have spoken ill against marwats. I request you to contro your anger and be truthful and rational.

The Following User Says Thank You to Michin Khel For This Useful Post:
کیش (10-08-2011)
(#45)
Old

Default 10-08-2011, 06:35 PM

ab aya oont pahaar k neeche.....yara cha khafa nase,ta kho serious sle.i did nt talk about whole marwat..talk about some1...n its true...are hnsa to mai wese tha...tm pe tanz k lie ni hnsa tha.....gandapur r not bilingual...there r sm saraiki belonging 2 ilake gandapuri ...they little knw pashto...as they belong to gandapuri region so they calll themselvs as gandapur...but its nt a fact.so my dear dnt say they r bilingual....marwat kho da muzh gawandaan di...sorry yara ka khfa sle ye pa ma khabaro baande.os cha pa dagh cmnt baande khfa na se marwata.
(#46)
Old
atiq746

Default 01-25-2012, 04:04 AM

Salam Every body,

I am Atif Saddozai from D.I.Khan city. I have read all this conversation and i think this is based on linguistic biaseness but not on fact or reality.
D.I.Khan is seraiki dominated city with 80% of its inhabitants speaking seraiki language,the rest of 20% pashtuns are migrated from poor and backward tehsils for the sake of earning and KULACHI is one of those Tehsils.
It would be ridiculous to say that small villages like Kulchi and Paniyala have worth to make opinion on D.I.Khan.
Mr Luffy, Kulachi was also a seraiki dominated region once and these Gandapurs are actually Powandas which were beated and defeated from Afghanistan by a local leader in Afghanistan and they run from that region and came to Kulachi tehsil of D.I.Khan as refugee and started living there. Kulachi never belonged to them, you can read history of Kulachi for your knowledge. Still almost half of Kulachi Tehsils speaks seraiki as their mother lenguage and the rest half know seraiki as the major communication language in that area.
All the permanant inhabitants residing in D.I.Khan (including Sadozais,Alizais,Baloch, Awan,Sial, and Miankhel,) are purely seraiki speaking people.
I think D.I.Khan should be included in seraikistan to give the people of area their recognition. We feel uneasy in KPK and cumbersome and be insulted to go to peshawar if we have any specific work. We will feel delighted to go to Multan as our capital.
I know that D.I.Khan is also of crucial importance for KPK as being the second largest city in province and a well developed and structured city and without D.I.Khan KPK will be reduced to small province with Peshwar as only main city...but still i think for this only cause, huge population of D.I.Khan should not be deprived of their identity.

I would also like to talk to Farid Ullah Gandapur..Look Man..these pashtun dont accept you as pathan and you said to be part of KPK..i am sorry to say..now i realized the reason that why you gandapurs are humiliated in D.I.Khan and called as "Donkeys" and paindoos over there, you people live in D.I.Khan..earn from there for your familis and speak against the interst of that region.
So, concluding, i would say that we want D.I.Khan as part of our sweet "seraikistan" and we dont want backword villages Kulchi or paniyala with us..better they should be with KPK.

Regards

Atif Sadozai
(#47)
Old
Gandapur ba manay

Default 02-24-2012, 06:23 AM

oye mr.atiq....you saraiki......bhaar me jao tum aur tmhara Dera ismail kahn,i love my kulachi tehsil.....i am strongly against saraikistan....za mung yo pukhtunistan....kulachi se apne sare saraikiyo ko dera ismail khan bula lo,,,,,din ba din barhte ja rhe hai.....kulachi ko Gandapur k lie chhor do,hum apna pukhtunistan maangtee hain....za mung gherat ma challenge kawa,pa kulachi k mung taso la zay dar kare de...
i respct saraikis but they should not say anything about pukhtunistan...and dont want kulachi..kulachi hamara hai...sardar israr khan Gandapur (mpa ppp sherpao,the son of great pukhtun leadre sardar inayat ullah khan gandapur) tm logo k haq me faisla ni kare ga k kulachi saraikistan me shamil ho......kulachi n panyala r the eyes of pukhtunistan......doodh maango ge to kheer denge...kulachi maango ge to cheer denge.
Gandapur,Mahsud,Wazir,Bettani,Marwat,Kundi are the pride of southern region.

Topak zama culture>>>>>>
(#48)
Old
PF knowledgeable
JattApache is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 02-24-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandapur ba manay View Post
oye mr.atiq....you saraiki......bhaar me jao tum aur tmhara Dera ismail kahn,i love my kulachi tehsil.....i am strongly against saraikistan....za mung yo pukhtunistan....kulachi se apne sare saraikiyo ko dera ismail khan bula lo,,,,,din ba din barhte ja rhe hai.....kulachi ko Gandapur k lie chhor do,hum apna pukhtunistan maangtee hain....za mung gherat ma challenge kawa,pa kulachi k mung taso la zay dar kare de...
i respct saraikis but they should not say anything about pukhtunistan...and dont want kulachi..kulachi hamara hai...sardar israr khan Gandapur (mpa ppp sherpao,the son of great pukhtun leadre sardar inayat ullah khan gandapur) tm logo k haq me faisla ni kare ga k kulachi saraikistan me shamil ho......kulachi n panyala r the eyes of pukhtunistan......doodh maango ge to kheer denge...kulachi maango ge to cheer denge.
Gandapur,Mahsud,Wazir,Bettani,Marwat,Kundi are the pride of southern region.

Topak zama culture>>>>>>
Agar tujhe urdu nahi ati, bolne ki khoshish kyu karte hai ?

(#49)
Old
Gandapur ba manay

Default 02-24-2012, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharati View Post
Agar tujhe urdu nahi ati, bolne ki khoshish kyu karte hai ?
mje tm se achi urdu ati hai,but i want to promote my pashto....understood..

Tags
khan, part, province’, seraiki, ‘tank