Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Profession & Science > Science - پوهنه > Nature/Biology قدرت/بایولوژي
Reload this Page Survey : human remains findings (1,9 Mil old) contradicts Evolution theories
User Tag List

(#31)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 09-11-2011, 11:34 PM

Oh I forgot Mr. Subway is suddenly an expert on Biology, I mean isn't it obvious all he does he repeat my statements, ridicules and then claims they're wrong without demonstrating their error , clearly a sign of knowledge. I mean even though we talked about a Mule not being viable in producing offspring, but suddenly the goal posts have changed and it's about the fact their parents are a donkey and a horse, rather than the fact both parents being unable to produce a mule that can carry on their lineage.

Anyways I concede to your (smirks) "superior" intellect......now What about the challenge I was suggesting? You seemed to have MAGICALLY glossed over that. .....Let's have you debate an expert or someone thoroughly versed in the subject and even does research in pertinent fields.

I mean I can bring them here and we'll open a thread and we'll document what the thread arguments are on youtube ....what are you afraid of?

Last edited by ScimitarXEdge; 09-11-2011 at 11:36 PM.
(#32)
Old
PF senior
Alchemist is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,074 Times in 685 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 09-15-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScimitarXEdge View Post
Oh I forgot Mr. Subway is suddenly an expert on Biology, I mean isn't it obvious all he does he repeat my statements, ridicules and then claims they're wrong without demonstrating their error , clearly a sign of knowledge. I mean even though we talked about a Mule not being viable in producing offspring, but suddenly the goal posts have changed and it's about the fact their parents are a donkey and a horse, rather than the fact both parents being unable to produce a mule that can carry on their lineage.

Anyways I concede to your (smirks) "superior" intellect......now What about the challenge I was suggesting? You seemed to have MAGICALLY glossed over that. .....Let's have you debate an expert or someone thoroughly versed in the subject and even does research in pertinent fields.

I mean I can bring them here and we'll open a thread and we'll document what the thread arguments are on youtube ....what are you afraid of?
(#33)
Old
PF contributor
Levanaye Zalmaye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,400 Times in 723 Posts
My Mood: In Love
Default 09-15-2011, 10:45 PM

Hey hey, let's keep it civil...

@Alchemist,

What are your views on the fossil remains found of Neanderthals, homoerectus and the countless other similar (same species) and dissimilar (different species) species of primates found especially in east Africa?

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be".

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives".
(#34)
Old
PF senior
Alchemist is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,074 Times in 685 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Default 09-15-2011, 11:04 PM

well ..here is the thing ...and I have much trouble spelling your name...lewanay
and we've been over the details already...

Neanderthals and homoerectus are just other races of humans...

Show me proof that they weren't.

And according to ****mitar (illiterate in biology but cited here anyway) the evolved species does not "carry on the lineage" of it's ancestor ... (I suppose he means by that they are not sterile but genetically different, though different how? that escapes his comprehension)... yet the latest studies show that we have 4% neanderthal in us and they conclude that neanderthals and "homo sapians" MATED... "mated" ... think about it for 5 seconds....
MATED
PROCREATED
SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
....viable offspring .....

think ...

think......

no?

oh well..

I tried
The Following User Says Thank You to Alchemist For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (10-11-2011)

Tags