Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF contributor
Shayesta is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 06:26 PM

Lately I see many Pukhtoons being very worried and when I ask for reason, their reason mainly is Tajikized army. But what my dear Pukhtoons fail to understand is that when 40+ NATO countries can't handle Helmand only, then why are we getting worried about a Tajikized army which has been living under Pukhtoon rules for nearly three centuries? I am not worried in this regard, not at all.

Gar Jahanum Sakhtam Ferdaws Ham Mesazamat
(#2)
Old
PF contributor

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 06:37 PM

^ I know what the article is about, this is just a random thought which came up to me after reading this.

(#3)
Old
PF contributor

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 06:54 PM

^ Feel free to elaborate.

(#4)
Old
PF contributor

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 07:16 PM

^ How long you think Tajiks will keep up with blowing up houses and who will help them? Don't forget that financially a lot is still in hand of Pukhtoons and obviously army gets his money from the government, which is full of Pukhtoons. Remind yourself of what happened to our strong army before Russian war, if Pukhtoons could shatter like that then Tajiks will shatter within a second. Trust me on this. And moreover, I see that you actually agree with me but at the same time disagree as well?

(#5)
Old
PF knowledgeable
pir_Rokhan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlombay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayesta
^ How long you think Tajiks will keep up with blowing up houses and who will help them?
Obviously Iran.
Quote:
Don't forget that financially a lot is still in hand of Pukhtoons and obviously army gets his money from the government, which is full of Pukhtoons.
You forgot to add, Sold out Pashtuns.

There is not a single REAL Pashtun in the AFG government, Why? Because the Govt is corrupt. All the Pashtuns intellectuals that usually study in Kandahar University, Fled the country because THEY KNOW how corrupt the country is.
Quote:
Remind yourself of what happened to our strong army before Russian war, if Pukhtoons could shatter like that then Tajiks will shatter within a second. Trust me on this. And moreover, I see that you actually agree with me but at the same time disagree as well?
No, You are going in circles now.

A civil war against the Tajks and Pashtuns is very soon,
Shlombay

Your ranting is typical ISI bull****.Do not worry about Afghanistan.Tajiks are as Afghans as Pashtuns are.You need to wory about your Punjabi paki army who are hated through out Pakistan.They kill Pashtuns for some bucks.Afghanisatn is a war struck country.It is in the process of rehabilitation with the help of int'l community.We salute President Karzai and all those who have prevented Afghanistan from the ISI backed Taliban and put it on a track to progress and prosperity.
(#6)
Old
PF contributor

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 07:52 PM

^ Ahhh, so you are a patriotic Pakistan who thinks ISI is not BS? LOL, no wonder everything you said didn't make sense! Fights between Pukhtoons and Tajiks arise because Afghanistan is at war right now and everything in war can happen, but what reason did your Punjabis have to treat Pukhtoons of Pakistan like third class citizens? At least all those centuries Tajiks lived with us they never complained! It arise since the war going on and trust me, Pukhto in Kabul is being spoken like never before! And nor is any other civil war gonna take place between Pukhtoons and Tajiks so give up your hopes.

(#7)
Old
PF contributor

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 08:09 PM

^ Even you missed out the point. A country in war is capable of every disaster, exactly same is case with Afghans. And besides, apparently a Hazara had started to make videos in name of Tajiks against Pukhtoons and he did the same other way round, and therefore Tajiks and Pukhtoons kept thinking its actually the opposite ethnic. Nonetheless, its actually Punjabis who ain't treating you Pukhtoons equal so why should they make videos about you? Though I have seen some ridiculous videos 'dedicated' to Punjabis which were obviously made by Pukhtoons, you could just see. And moreover, Youtube is full of idiots and millions of crap is posted there and some even got hundreds of accounts with same crap! And also if you think Taliban has treated Tajiks like kings then you are absolutely wrong.

@Pakistani
I guarantee you that at least half of Pukhtoons you meet will be mix of Pukhtoon and Tajik, simply because very less difference was noticed by both ethics and therefore marriages took place in such huge numbers. In real life no Tajik will dare to make fun of Pukhtoons and about your Punjabis being nice to Pukhtoons, come to my work place once and see how your Punjabis make fun of my Pekhawri colleague.

(#8)
Old
PF contributor

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 08:21 PM

^ Dude, who is from Afghanistan now?; Me or you? Who got half of her family living in Kabul?; Me or you? Who is viewing tons of programmes aired (in Pukhto) from Kabul?; Me or you?

Hatred unfortunately exists but Inshahlah will vanish as well. You worry about yourself and your Punjapais please.

(#9)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 08:28 PM

Pakistani and Shlombay

You cannot fool Afghans/Pakhtuns by your crap.Do you think Afghans are naive notto understand that there are so many ISI pets out there who post anti Pashtun stuff over the internet.More than 90 percent of the anti Pakhtun propaganda by the name of Tajiks is by the Punjabis.And what did you say Your Punjabi brothers do not make fun of you.How much will you lie more.The whole net is and even serious literature is full of anti Pakhtun propaganda by the Punjabis.Do i need to tell you how to google such things?

There is no doubt that there are differences between different ethnic groups but that is not on Afghanistan.It more of personal vendetta or vengeance or vested interest.On the contrary the Pakhtun issue in Pakistan is more serious.Pakhtusn in Pakistan are being Pakistanised and Punjabised by making them isolated from their history.Your heroes now as indoctrinated to you in the mutalia pakistan books are Jinnah ponja and iqbal and others.Even the the two provincesplus FATA which has Pakhtuns population do not even have a Pukthun name and your water is being diverted to the plains of Punjab,Your electricity is used to function the factories of Faisal abad and your Gadoom amazai is deserted.Your tobbaco's revenue goes to the center and so on.

It is a shame to hear the justification of an occupied Pukhtunkhwa from someone who is doing the job of loyal Punjabi servant.It is a shame for any Pashtun to bow down to other nations.
(#10)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default Re: Afghan Army Lacks Enough Pashtuns - 03-11-2010, 08:49 PM

Please read carefully.I said they are posted by Punjabis.You dont need to speak darri in order to post dari.By the way the propaganda related posts are mostly the perversion of the Afghan history,personalities and cutlure.It is another fact that ISI has a special wing with people knowing all these languages.Dari is not a rocket science to learn.

Yes those Pakhtuns who serve ISI and army due to poverty or other reasons but against the collective interests of Pakhtun nation ,are a shame to the nation as are those who glorify and advocate their Punjabi masters.

Tags
afghan, army, lacks, pashtuns