Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > Support & Announcements - صلاح مشورې
Reload this Page Reporting Insulting/Inappropriate/Offensive Posts
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
Nokia_Apridy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,471 Times in 958 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 07-06-2011, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan Lala View Post
Who spogmai? Spogmai no Afghan he Indian. XD
she is a proud Pukhtana :P.....

ao ta sok ya.......................

hem wampjdndalay...
(#12)
Old
Lemagak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-06-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayesta View Post
I have copied and pasted this thread in every single section on purpose so that our members don't have excuse in the future regarding the moderators' jobs. Now ladies and gentlemen, I hope the rules are crystal clear. I would be shocked if some people still don't get it. You can post any complain here, the moderators will try their best to deal with it.
So then its just a political ad posted all over before election. Means nothing until we see results.
(#13)
Old
PF contributor
Shayesta is on a distinguished road

Default 07-06-2011, 09:33 PM

^ How about you first come back on your actual account, stop impersonating and then expect any result? Me and you have been through this already, don't start again.

@Hasanullah
Please tell me in more details, which threads have been deleted and which members are spamming? I didn't find any report in my inbox?

@Nokia
Har tsok che berta ghware woghwara, da zahl ba lek etiyat woku.

Gar Jahanum Sakhtam Ferdaws Ham Mesazamat
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shayesta For This Useful Post:
کیش (07-06-2011)
(#14)
Old
Gul Marjan

Default 07-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Shayesta you seem like a strong woman. You have fixed this place up since your arrival, how did you do that?
(#15)
Old
Lemagak

Default 07-06-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
^ How about you first come back on your actual account, stop impersonating and then expect any result? Me and you have been through this already, don't start again.

@Hasanullah
Please tell me in more details, which threads have been deleted and which members are spamming? I didn't find any report in my inbox?

@Nokia
Well you banned unknown for lesser evils... Qunduz got banned for similar language... Yet mdresden got away with threats and dzj the criminal gets away Scott free just because she has views that line up with yours.
(#16)
Old
PF contributor

Default 07-06-2011, 10:29 PM

^ I didn't ban Unknown (even though I know he is around with a different nick), I didn't ban Qunduz, and I don't even know who Dresden is. As far as DZJ is concerned, make sure you are actually clicking the report button, not just moaning in each thread regarding her posts. And for the last time, don't make me repeat everything.

The Following User Says Thank You to Shayesta For This Useful Post:
faye (08-13-2011)
(#17)
Old
Lemagak

Default 07-06-2011, 10:48 PM

Quote:
^ I didn't ban Unknown (even though I know he is around with a different nick), I didn't ban Qunduz, and I don't even know who Dresden is. As far as DZJ is concerned, make sure you are actually clicking the report button, not just moaning in each thread regarding her posts. And for the last time, don't make me repeat everything.
Button clicked. I urge all to rapid report that menace khabeese. So let's see what lema haz gets. I bet it'll be a medal like bush gave to rummy.
(#18)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,624 Times in 2,298 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 07-06-2011, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemagak View Post
Well you banned unknown for lesser evils... Qunduz got banned for similar language... Yet mdresden got away with threats and dzj the criminal gets away Scott free just because she has views that line up with yours.
Unknown is not banned.
Qunduz is not banned.

However, Mdresden is banned. If any post breaks our rules, do feel free to report the post and we will take care of it.

Good job Shayesta khor!

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
The Following User Says Thank You to Admin Khan For This Useful Post:
Shehbaz Khan (08-31-2011)
(#19)
Old
PF senior
Nokia_Apridy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,471 Times in 958 Posts
Default 07-07-2011, 12:43 AM

Quote:

@Hasanullah

@Nokia

Mannnnnnnnnnnna Shaystay ta khaza ya dasy kar da wakro da

naran da mod na laray ka ......Deo hasay show pec di kha mashwra

awal da shwa

2yama da cha za ya raghwaram khu da khpaly jabay na ba

na wawray.............yu zal bya mannnnnnnnnnna
(#20)
Old
PF contributor

Default 08-25-2011, 07:48 PM

To every single member who keeps complaining about incorporation of the staff:

After many days I checked my reported posts inbox and every single reported post I saw was dealt with, which means that the staff is not being lazy or ignorant and that we are dealing with posts as long as it's being reported. Now we have some members who hardly click on the report button and then complain that if the foul use of language by A doesn't stop then even B will use foul language. No! That's not how it works. Report a post first, address why you are reporting it and if still it's not being taken care of by any staff at all, then come and moan at us for being careless.

We are not gonna explain one simple rule a gazillion times.

Tags
posts, reporting