Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page General Akhtar abdur rahman
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11)
Old
Amir al Ghaznavi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-02-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkhan View Post
I hate ghq and ISI more than you do. So never try to relate me to any type of those institutions or those ideologies.
Ure still a brother to me but respectably there is nothing your side can do for us

Lar pakhtuns are fragmented and coopted by the pakistani state. Give us 50 yrs to build our side, try not to forget ur pashto and we"ll touch base 30 yrs from now
Reply With Quote
(#12)
Old
emkhan emkhan is offline
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,639
Thanks: 631
Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default 07-02-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir al Ghaznavi View Post
Ure still a brother to me but respectably there is nothing your side can do for us

Lar pakhtuns are fragmented and coopted by the pakistani state. Give us 50 yrs to build our side, try not to forget ur pashto and we"ll touch base 30 yrs from now
You better get rid of Russian and Indian and now American Ideologies and their labels. and give up to their loyalties, we will be one no doubt. But these three forces are big hurdles in our unity. But unfortunately your love for India is more than the love for Pukhtuns. That is not acceptable to us.
Reply With Quote
(#13)
Old
graveyardofempires
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-02-2011, 03:49 PM

^
"Russian and Indian and now American Ideologies and their labels"
what the hell are you talking about,you must b e drinking too much paki coolaid.
Afghanistan is the only country untouched by any of these ideologies and still are undefeated.

how can you help us who has been under the british raj and nurtured for more than a hundred years?

Love for India? well maybe if you are living in the paki Box where India is used as an excuse.there is more love in pakistan fro India than in Afghanistan,pak and india are matter of fact the same with the same culture ont he other hand we afghans have nothing in common with Indians except we have ruled them.

btw before thinking of talking about unity you should clean up the corruption in Pukhtunkhwa done by the british system and lets not even start about whole of pakistan and the historical accurency of this nation.


pakis were the ones to steal the aid money by the UN to the Afghan refugees and they also stole fromt he arms destined for mujahideen.

this guy is a fony such as most of pakistanis who try to take pride in someone elses deeds while themselves being washed out.

If pakistan drove the russians out,who drove the british out in the Anglo wars?
who helped America in Afghanistan?
Reply With Quote
(#14)
Old
emkhan emkhan is offline
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,639
Thanks: 631
Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default 07-02-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyardofempires View Post
^
"Russian and Indian and now American Ideologies and their labels"
what the hell are you talking about,you must b e drinking too much paki coolaid.
Afghanistan is the only country untouched by any of these ideologies and still are undefeated.

how can you help us who has been under the british raj and nurtured for more than a hundred years?

Love for India? well maybe if you are living in the paki Box where India is used as an excuse.there is more love in pakistan fro India than in Afghanistan,pak and india are matter of fact the same with the same culture ont he other hand we afghans have nothing in common with Indians except we have ruled them.

btw before thinking of talking about unity you should clean up the corruption in Pukhtunkhwa done by the british system and lets not even start about whole of pakistan and the historical accurency of this nation.


pakis were the ones to steal the aid money by the UN to the Afghan refugees and they also stole fromt he arms destined for mujahideen.

this guy is a fony such as most of pakistanis who try to take pride in someone elses deeds while themselves being washed out.

If pakistan drove the russians out,who drove the british out in the Anglo wars?
who helped America in Afghanistan?
If Afghanistan has been untouched by these ideologies then who were inviting Russians into Afghanistan in 70s ? Who are supporting the Americans in Afghanistan ? I think there are black sheep in Afghanistan itself. First get rid of them, then talk about others. If you consider Pakistan as your enemy then why are you complaining about your enemy LOL. Your enemy's job is to destroy you. Your emphesize should be the people inside Afghanistan.
Like, there are so many people in Pakistan who always bark on America and others, i tell them why are barking on them, they are you enemy and their job is to destroy you. You should first kick out those who are agents of America and work for them whether they are in army, in govt, in beaurocracy or in any other department. whether he gillani, zardari, or kyani.
The same rule is for you.
You are talking about the corruption in pukhtunkhwa so you should know that govt in pukhtunkhwa is of ANP who took vote in the name of pukhtuns and now is the right hand of ISI humiliating pukhtuns, toruring pukhtuns and killing pukhtuns, you have seen so many videos here, behind those army men, anp is standing and encouraging army men to torture them and kill them and humiliate them. your ideology and theirs' is the same but on the ground there is no good for pukhtuns in real. just crying and shouting and dancing.

In the last part of your post you accepted that Russians were kicked out with the help of Pakistan. Thats good.
and yes Pakistan helped Americans in war against Afghanistan in 2001.
That is the reason I am against pak army and pak ISI. You can't imagine how much i hate them.
Reply With Quote
(#15)
Old
graveyardofempires
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-02-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkhan View Post
If Afghanistan has been untouched by these ideologies then who were inviting Russians into Afghanistan in 70s ? Who are supporting the Americans in Afghanistan ? I think there are black sheep in Afghanistan itself. First get rid of them, then talk about others. If you consider Pakistan as your enemy then why are you complaining about your enemy LOL. Your enemy's job is to destroy you. Your emphesize should be the people inside Afghanistan.

the Russians were invited by the Americans and their agents.
america is supported by the same people who help russians invite themselves into Afghanistan.
If there are black sheep in Afghanistan(which is true)than the whole of Pakistan is black sheep since you have been created by the british raj and brought up by them in their system.
i dont get your point about Pakistan enemy etc,Pakistan is not so much destructive to Afghanistan than it is to Pukhtunkhwa so Pakistan is your enemy even more but you still dont understand.
the same way you think Pakistan defeated Russians which is totally laughable.

Like, there are so many people in Pakistan who always bark on America and others, i tell them why are barking on them, they are you enemy and their job is to destroy you. You should first kick out those who are agents of America and work for them whether they are in army, in govt, in beaurocracy or in any other department. whether he gillani, zardari, or kyani.

So according to you exposing crimes is braking?
you cant compare Pakistan with afghanistan when speakign about agents etc.
Pakistan has been an agent and was created by the master of these agents and isi itsel was created by the brits and the head has been brit for many years.
how are you going to kick out the agent ones when all fo your presidents along with almost all of your politicians have been agents for the last 60 years.

The same rule is for you.
You are talking about the corruption in pukhtunkhwa so you should know that govt in pukhtunkhwa is of ANP who took vote in the name of pukhtuns and now is the right hand of ISI humiliating pukhtuns, toruring pukhtuns and killing pukhtuns, you have seen so many videos here, behind those army men, anp is standing and encouraging army men to torture them and kill them and humiliate them. your ideology and theirs' is the same but on the ground there is no good for pukhtuns in real. just crying and shouting and dancing.
I see you always blame things on ANP or TTP(both pukhtun)while you are defending the very fabric of Pakistan.
remember what ANP has become is what you asked for which is being a paki flag waver.
Your problem is that you still need to understand the situation here.
its not ANP who is standing there it is people such as the one in your avatar who is part fo the design.
You are just using ANP to cover for the real perpetrators and blame it on Pashtuns afterall.

In the last part of your post you accepted that Russians were kicked out with the help of Pakistan. Thats good.
and yes Pakistan helped Americans in war against Afghanistan in 2001.
That is the reason I am against pak army and pak ISI. You can't imagine how much i hate them.

Yeah they helped by helping themselves with the much needed help for the Afghan refugees and stealing weapons destined for the fighters and last but not least stealing the Afghan planes which came in with the pilots who deserted.

i can imagine you hate ANP more than "pak" army and isi.

what do you think of TTP?

Reply With Quote
(#16)
Old
emkhan emkhan is offline
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,639
Thanks: 631
Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default 07-02-2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyardofempires View Post

Yeah they helped by helping themselves with the much needed help for the Afghan refugees and stealing weapons destined for the fighters and last but not least stealing the Afghan planes which came in with the pilots who deserted.

i can imagine you hate ANP more than "pak" army and isi.

what do you think of TTP?

Leave all other things aside what Pakistan did to you and all that. Because I know its an unending debate.
You asked about I hate anp more than anp and ISI. so I Tell you my own own uncle is mpa from our constituency and my family, I liked ANP as it always talked of the rights of Pukhtuns but now since they have come in power they have done nothing but humiliating and killing Pukhtuns and still supporting the army's operations in the area and pressurising army to operate in N.waziristan.
So the thing you have to understand is that these people just doing politics on the name of pukhtuns and filling their bank accounts and making properties in different countries. my own uncle has been in England for the last three years, only a month ago he went back and started inaugerating some projects Lol. just imagine people waited for him for three years. what would people think of ANP if he is disappear for three years. Is he doing something good for Pukhtuns ?
you asked about TTP.
So I like them when they kill pak army, ISI agents. Those who say TTP is ISI's sub group are stupids. I wish may Allah give them more power so that they kill more army and more ISI supporters. what else do you want from me lol?
Reply With Quote
(#17)
Old
Amir al Ghaznavi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-02-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkhan View Post
You better get rid of Russian and Indian and now American Ideologies and their labels. and give up to their loyalties, we will be one no doubt. But these three forces are big hurdles in our unity. But unfortunately your love for India is more than the love for Pukhtuns. That is not acceptable to us.
I have come across and talked to many Pakistanis.

Listen, your people have been force fed a narrative and propaganda which is incredibly Indian centric. It defines your identity as a Pakistan. It gives meaning to your defence budgets. It has everything to do with who you are...anti Indianism.

The brainwashing has interfered with logic. Us Pakhtuns have NO QUARREL whatsoever with Indians. We have no beef AT ALL with them.

The Pakistani/Indian quarrel is STRICTLY an Inter Indian affair. Partition effected only the Punjab and Bengal. It had NOTHING to do with Pakhtanah, but as a result the division of OUR LAND was institutionalized, OUR MEN were sent to Kashmir to fight, OUR PEOPLE are promoted as the strength of the Pakistani nation, for a FIGHT that has NOTHING TO DO WIITH US.

If anything, INDIANS should HATE US. We invaded them historically and ruled them, and yet they have no specific issue with us. They supported PADSHAH KHAN, the Pakis imprisoned him.

There are more Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan than Afghanistan. Pakistan was formerly INDIA. Pakistan speaks an INDIAN language. Pakistan is virtually INDISTINGUISHABLE from India, so with all due respect, WHO THE FUKK ARE YOU to talk to us about "Indian" influence?

Now, lets talk about "foreign influence". First, Pakistan was a colonized state that was created by the British. The Union Jack flew over LAHORE and KARACHI not Kabul or Qandahar. Your leaders, your systems, etc everything was foreign. So please please please, when you smell like urine dont point at our pants.

Second, the ONLY REASON Afghanistan turned to the Soviets, was because they were the only ones who were willing to back Afghanistan over the Pashtunistan issue; Now, I have spoken before on the flaws of Afghanistans Pashtunistan policy and the errors of the Muhamadzais. But, the only reason we turned to the Soviets was because the Americans were already backin the Pakistanis (Baghdad Pact etc)

It was our support for Pashtunistan that forced us to seek Soviet support, and it was this Pashtunistan policy which forced Pakistan to be actively hostile against us. We all know how this history turned out.

I truly wished, we stopped giving a shiit about those east of the Durand. We should focused on our damn selves. Afghanistan fought for Pashtunistan and we got proper proper FUKKED as a result.

Lar Pashtuns OVERWHELMINGLY wish to be apart of PAKISTAN. We should respect and acknowledge their decision. We should wish them the best. We should maintain cultural ties. But thats it. Our focus should be ENTIRELY on building our Bar Pakhtun side up.

50 years from now when the Pakistani state collapses, we need to be in a position where we are AT LEAST on the same level economically as Lar Pakhtunkhwa, but with the mechanism to rule and administer a Pakhtun state, which can only come from our side.
Reply With Quote
(#18)
Old
emkhan emkhan is offline
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,639
Thanks: 631
Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default 07-02-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir al Ghaznavi View Post
I have come across and talked to many Pakistanis.

Listen, your people have been force fed a narrative and propaganda which is incredibly Indian centric. It defines your identity as a Pakistan. It gives meaning to your defence budgets. It has everything to do with who you are...anti Indianism.

The brainwashing has interfered with logic. Us Pakhtuns have NO QUARREL whatsoever with Indians. We have no beef AT ALL with them.

The Pakistani/Indian quarrel is STRICTLY an Inter Indian affair. Partition effected only the Punjab and Bengal. It had NOTHING to do with Pakhtanah, but as a result the division of OUR LAND was institutionalized, OUR MEN were sent to Kashmir to fight, OUR PEOPLE are promoted as the strength of the Pakistani nation, for a FIGHT that has NOTHING TO DO WIITH US.

If anything, INDIANS should HATE US. We invaded them historically and ruled them, and yet they have no specific issue with us. They supported PADSHAH KHAN, the Pakis imprisoned him.

There are more Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan than Afghanistan. Pakistan was formerly INDIA. Pakistan speaks an INDIAN language. Pakistan is virtually INDISTINGUISHABLE from India, so with all due respect, WHO THE FUKK ARE YOU to talk to us about "Indian" influence?

Now, lets talk about "foreign influence". First, Pakistan was a colonized state that was created by the British. The Union Jack flew over LAHORE and KARACHI not Kabul or Qandahar. Your leaders, your systems, etc everything was foreign. So please please please, when you smell like urine dont point at our pants.

Second, the ONLY REASON Afghanistan turned to the Soviets, was because they were the only ones who were willing to back Afghanistan over the Pashtunistan issue; Now, I have spoken before on the flaws of Afghanistans Pashtunistan policy and the errors of the Muhamadzais. But, the only reason we turned to the Soviets was because the Americans were already backin the Pakistanis (Baghdad Pact etc)

It was our support for Pashtunistan that forced us to seek Soviet support, and it was this Pashtunistan policy which forced Pakistan to be actively hostile against us. We all know how this history turned out.

I truly wished, we stopped giving a shiit about those east of the Durand. We should focused on our damn selves. Afghanistan fought for Pashtunistan and we got proper proper FUKKED as a result.

Lar Pashtuns OVERWHELMINGLY wish to be apart of PAKISTAN. We should respect and acknowledge their decision. We should wish them the best. We should maintain cultural ties. But thats it. Our focus should be ENTIRELY on building our Bar Pakhtun side up.

50 years from now when the Pakistani state collapses, we need to be in a position where we are AT LEAST on the same level economically as Lar Pakhtunkhwa, but with the mechanism to rule and administer a Pakhtun state, which can only come from our side.
Now you have accepted that pukhtunkhwa pukhtuns are happy with Pakistan, even your ANP who used to say something else when they were not in power Lol.
if ANP really wanted to do something in that regard they would really do it because they are in power and they could do a lot but they did not do nothing.
You should not talk about the past that your ancestors did this and did that, they did their job in a very good way well done.
But now see what pukhtuns are doing at your side and at our side ? I think their elders are sold agents to America, India, Russia and even ISI.
I am not talking about you or myself, may be our thinking is different but we should talk about those who are ruling us leading us.

You also accepted that "the ONLY REASON Afghanistan turned to the Soviets, was because they were the only ones who were willing to back Afghanistan over the Pashtunistan issue" so it was your mistake, if you invite the outsiders to solve your issues then such things will happen. Then who to complain and why to cry and cry ?
Reply With Quote
(#19)
Old
Amir al Ghaznavi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 07-02-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkhan View Post

You also accepted that "the ONLY REASON Afghanistan turned to the Soviets, was because they were the only ones who were willing to back Afghanistan over the Pashtunistan issue" so it was your mistake, if you invite the outsiders to solve your issues then such things will happen. Then who to complain and why to cry and cry ?
well nothing else couldve solved the issue. they had to turn to foreigners. i think it was a mistake, but i understand why they did what they did.

Lar Pakhtuns should feel sad that as a result of their needs, Bar Pakhtuns fuked themselves. But we get reactions like yours, which says "why did u go to foreigners in the first place".
Reply With Quote
(#20)
Old
emkhan emkhan is offline
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,639
Thanks: 631
Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2011
Default 07-02-2011, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir al Ghaznavi View Post
well nothing else couldve solved the issue. they had to turn to foreigners. i think it was a mistake, but i understand why they did what they did.

Lar Pakhtuns should feel sad that as a result of their needs, Bar Pakhtuns fuked themselves. But we get reactions like yours, which says "why did u go to foreigners in the first place".
This is a blame game from both the sides but the reality is that we don't have sincere leaders or masharaans. If we had we would not be in such situation.
Blaming pakistan or Afghanistan will not make any good to our people but we should make our own pukhtuns strong. The day we stood on our own feet, nobody will be able to interfere in our personal matters. For the time being, the reality is that Afghanistan is influenced by non Pashtoon elements and ideologies and Pukhtunkhwa is also influenced by non Pashtoon elements and ideologies.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
abdur, akhtar, false, general, paki, pride, rahman

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.