Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page the romantic heart
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default the romantic heart - 05-22-2010, 11:33 PM

i used to have a friend who would always try to explain to me of how the romantic heart had nothing to do with the physical one. for instance, if one of the two people in love gets a heart transplant, his/her feelings for the person he/she loved prior to the surgery will not change afterwords. ever since then i have always wondered where the romantic heart actually is.
you know..the one we cry love and feel things with..
where would you say it's located?

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
The Following User Says Thank You to IamDZJ For This Useful Post:
(#2)
Old
PF VIP

Default 05-22-2010, 11:44 PM

when you see the person you love you feel it in your heart not your head.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#3)
Old
Zahia

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-23-2010, 12:25 AM

I think we make the rational decisions with our mind and the intuitive ones with our soul but at the same time, I wish I knew why my heart feels like it is ripping out of my chest right now.
(#4)
Old
PF VIP

Default 05-23-2010, 12:26 AM

well, i have been thinking for over a year now. it's not that i don't think love does not exist because it does and it did even before i found my self questioning the whereabouts of the "'romantic heart" but i know for sure that it's edited NOT IN THE HEAD in the head.
it feels like it's in the chest where the physical heart is...may be a little chunk of our heart is in the pituitary gland. may be it just stores memories there and over the time they just reflect back but then again, why do we feel it there in the chest?!

well if i knew the answer, i wouldn't be asking the damn question!

Last edited by IamDZJ; 05-23-2010 at 12:36 AM.
(#5)
Old
PF VIP

Default 05-23-2010, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahia View Post
I think we make the rational decisions with our mind and the intuitive ones with our soul but at the same time, I wish I knew why my heart feels like it is ripping out of my chest right now.
yeah right! like you could actually draw a line between those two with out being bias.
hey i have a question for you. who gets to decide which one of them is intuitive and which one rational? loooooool

(#6)
Old
Zahia

Default 05-23-2010, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam View Post
yeah right! like you could actually draw a line between those two with out being bias.
hey i have a question for you. who gets to decide which one of them is intuitive and which one rational? loooooool
LoL!! So true! I'm just actually curious why we get that physical feeling. Do you think its from the subconscious mind and all of our 'knowledge' that romantic feelings come from the heart?
(#7)
Old
Marwat

Default 05-23-2010, 01:16 AM

Its inside the chest area, its something really unexplainable. Its something you feel uniquely.
(#8)
Old
AfghanSoulja

Default 05-23-2010, 01:22 AM

All our life we give meaning to meaningless things, things that never existed and feelings that are bound to fade away..This 'romantic heart' is one of them
(#9)
Old
PF VIP

Default 05-23-2010, 01:31 AM

a mini lesson about things and their meanings from an afghan guy who is wearing a necklace.
some body shoot me. i have seen it all.

The Following User Says Thank You to IamDZJ For This Useful Post:
faye (01-20-2012)
(#10)
Old
PF senior
Michin Khel is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,035 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 05-23-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam View Post
i used to have a friend who would always try to explain to me of how the romantic heart had nothing to do with the physical one. for instance, if one of the two people in love gets a heart transplant, his/her feelings for the person he/she loved prior to the surgery will not change afterwords. ever since then i have always wondered where the romantic heart actually is.
you know..the one we cry love and feel things with..
where would you say it's located?

hypothalamus !

Tags
heart, romantic