Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page "They (foreign troops) hurled a hand grenade at my daughter after she ran out of room
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,883 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 05-12-2011, 09:13 PM

we must not question the operations of the brave men and women in uniform, i am sure they had a perfectly good reason as to why they murdered a little girl. when fighting terrorism, we must make sacrifices, and when i say we i mean exclusively afghan civilians. we can take solace that this girl died for the sake of keeping brain dead beghairat americans safe in their homes. when my friend noorzai is finished using his face as a toilet brush in the bagram barracks, he will tell us how this little girl made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randolph85 For This Useful Post:
ComradePashtun (05-13-2011)
(#12)
Old
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 05-12-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScimitarXEdge View Post
why is Pakistani Ultra Nationalist not condemning this?
Because he wants to see one million more picture like this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emkhan For This Useful Post:
faye (05-12-2011)
(#13)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 05-12-2011, 09:16 PM

well the Arab Imperialism claim is blatantly false since Arab countries are themselves are under Imperial subjugation through Proxies.

But we have a common enemy, the Industrial Imperialists and their Hegemony; so whoever is working against it is automatically on the side of Pashtuns.
(#14)
Old
ghundal

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-12-2011, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScimitarXEdge View Post
why is Pakistani Ultra Nationalist not condemning this?
their insensitivity is because I doubt they care until it becomes personal for them, but even then, I think such people do not care about anything beyond their own skin. Now, you realize why their movement will remain pathetic and in a permanent state of regression.

It hit me today. yesterday, a 12 year old girl and her father were alive, and today they are dead. These murders probably happened as I was sleeping.

InshAllah, they are in janat al-firdaus, but they had a right to live this life.

Too think this girl has plans, and hers and the life others have been cut short by these foreign aggressors and their puppet allies.

We must remember this, and ingrain it in our mind. This time.

Most of us our away from our watan, and we must never be accepted back to Afghanistan. All expats are criminals whether they have good intention or not. They have actively supported and condoned the crimes against our people. There must be no more mention of them. There must be no more talk of them.

Snakes have shown themselves already. They are truly the most despicable and repulsive. I would hope I never have to ever look at such a person in my life, or have to ever shake their hand.

Talking about the future is one thing, but tacitly supporting this war of aggression against our people is not tolerable.

This must end. Its starts with the little things, and even in such a place as a forum, we can not tolerate support for aggression against our people.

I brought this to your attention for a reason. Never become desensitized to this. Never accept it as a part of life.

I would recommend that no propaganda against our people be tolerated anymore. Discussing is one thing, but actually showing support is another thing, and crosses a line.

No project that they have done in Afghanistan is for the benefit of Afghans. Instead, they have cheated and siphoned billions out. This was reported by US newspapers (since some need their admission as proof of credibility.)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
faye (05-13-2011)
(#15)
Old
PF senior
ComradePashtun is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 05-13-2011, 12:24 AM

This only once again shows us the so called night-raids in itself is a deplorable crimanal act even as military tactic in the Afghan war theatre. It shows the cowardly killer nature of the U.S. army as a indiscriminate criminal force and introduces itself to ouR people only that way. This is what feeds in the violence which in turn others then capitalise on i.e. Pakistan, Iran and others. This is primarily what I have been saying that there is reaon why people have taken their arms to fight the U.S. or their government which becomes a deplorable hapless case. There absolutely should not be an inch of toleration for these cow-boy murderous acts of these god forsaken the most morally repungant coded butchers. They were told time and again to stop their night raids. What exactly was the need for this raid?

This is not the first, second, or tenth or even the hundredth time that this is happening! It is almost a constant recurrence on the part of the Americans butchering civilians based on their so called INTELIGENCE! What does it tell us their intelligence gathering technique and source in general? We surely know the outcome which is thousands and thousands of civilian killing. I hope there are not too many more of the killer squad/team which was revealed that some time back who killed for fun.

In one word this needs to "STOP".
The Following User Says Thank You to ComradePashtun For This Useful Post:
faye (05-13-2011)
(#16)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-13-2011, 12:29 AM

May the inoccents rest in peace.
(#17)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-13-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph85 View Post
we must not question the operations of the brave men and women in uniform, i am sure they had a perfectly good reason as to why they murdered a little girl. when fighting terrorism, we must make sacrifices, and when i say we i mean exclusively afghan civilians. we can take solace that this girl died for the sake of keeping brain dead beghairat americans safe in their homes. when my friend noorzai is finished using his face as a toilet brush in the bagram barracks, he will tell us how this little girl made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.
That is the exact attitude.
(#18)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-13-2011, 12:44 AM

In my view, and I speak here with pragmatism than willy-woolly discharging e-egotism, is that the Afghan government needs to asap impose a halt on American night-raids with all force necessary, and right from now-on they should be only conducted by Afghan forces with utmost care.
(#19)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-13-2011, 12:48 AM

Above all this war needs to stop.
(#20)
Old
ghundal

Mentioned: Post(s)