Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Books & Computers for Paktia University
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Aryob is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Books & Computers for Paktia University - 05-12-2011, 03:34 AM

Pashtoon Professionals Forums

I have no intentions on advertising for this link but for the cause this project has been setup. I wanted all of you who are based in Ontario to be aware of this project and help out as much as they can. Please use the link above and get all the information that you need regarding this project and how to contact us. This project is to collect books and computers for Paktia University in Afghanistan. We have all means and resources to collect books and computers, make necessary arrangements to ship them to Afghanistan and then have our partners in Afghanistan to reach the authorities in Paktia University and make sure they receive all the donation. This donation is planned to ship out by the end of June 2011. So please take part and do not hesitate to contact us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aryob For This Useful Post:
Laila (05-14-2011)
(#2)
Old
Iqra

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-14-2011, 03:56 AM

InshaAllah you guys are successful =)
(#3)
Old
Afghania

Default 05-15-2011, 05:15 PM

May Allah swt help you to achieve the best ,ameen
is it only for the people of Ontario or anyone can participate ?
(#4)
Old
MDresden

Default 05-16-2011, 05:20 AM

I hate to go back on my word...but...I'm seeing less and less reason and motivation to learn about the Afghan people. As such, I won't be donating.

Sorry for this.

Last edited by MDresden; 05-17-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Tags
books, computers, paktia, university