Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page The situation in arab countries
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PakiPathan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default The situation in arab countries - 04-14-2011, 04:26 AM

Looking at the current wave of revolt against their own governments it seems people of these arab countries are very unsatisfied and angry about their goverments. What is the forum members' view about the situation there in the region? The revlots seems very vicious. Are these revolt genuine or they are sponsored? Can't the arab countries solve this issue by themselves?
(#2)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,887 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-14-2011, 04:49 AM

revolts are genuine but in the case of libya, the national uprising is tarnished by foreign intervention. seems like the republics are in danger while the kingdoms are safe for now, it doesn't hurt that the kingdoms are rich either.

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
(#3)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 04-14-2011, 09:02 AM

pakipathan LOL

are you scared that pakistan will face the same destiny

zardari bekari,bhutto paisy loeto,musharaf besharaf,altaf kota,gilani be-emaani,nawaz dokeybaz.

i think there is a big chance that your leaders will be screwd
(#4)
Old
PF senior
Pakhtunzai is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 04-14-2011, 09:44 AM

^ Must everything you say necessarily has to be a dig at Pakistan? I don't like the Pakistani government, army and officials any more than you do but I don't focus all my energy on hating them for what they are doing to us. They will get whats coming to them and what goes up must come down. They are on Americas payroll and will regret killing their own brothers and sisters.

Focus on something more constructive rather than picking pointless fights on this forum. We are all brothers and sisters here. Don't take it offensively bro its just constructive criticism.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pakhtunzai For This Useful Post:
کیش (04-14-2011)
(#5)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 04-14-2011, 09:45 AM

^
this guy clearly choose this name to be provocative ,so im giving him his moment of fame.
(#6)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,796 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default 04-14-2011, 10:48 AM

The arab revolts are in the interests of their respective people and are no in the interests of the West and no tin the interests of Israel. What we are witnessing is a political awakening in the Arab world. The freedom of information through technological advances in communications has made people aware of what has been stolen from them for generations.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khushal For This Useful Post:
faye (04-14-2011)
(#7)
Old
PakiPathan

Default 04-14-2011, 02:15 PM

We have seen in the media reports that some arab countries like Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Pakistan has sent their men to block revolution in Bahrain. Will it be good for Pakistan if revolution is stopped? Which arab country do you wish to be next?
(#8)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,796 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default 04-14-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakiPathan View Post
We have seen in the media reports that some arab countries like Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and Pakistan has sent their men to block revolution in Bahrain. Will it be good for Pakistan if revolution is stopped? Which arab country do you wish to be next?
Pakistani and Indian soldiers(british raj) have always been used to put down rebellions for the west. Paksitani soldiers were used to crack down the black september uprising in jordan where thousands of innocent people were killed. Zia ul haq was the commander leading the pakistani troops.
They were used in the 1920's to put down a rebellion in Iraq against the british. This is nothing new. You are confusing Pakistan as an independent country working for the interests of its people, it is not, it is merely a western servant. Pakistan and the arabs are better off if it minds its own business and let the arabs take care of their own business. Shias and Sunnis can live together peacefully if noone interferes with them.

I dont think it is possible to stop these revolutions. I think people have awakened and are aware of realities more than at any time in history. The only way to stop this is feed the people with believable lies. Force may work temporarily, but I doubt it as a long term solution. The only reason troops are sent in to Bahrain is because the Sunni government cant survive so the Sunni block led by the Saudi's will crush any Shia influence in the oil rich gulf.

Which country should be next, I think it is better if all the arab countries have representative governments working for its people's interests.
The Following User Says Thank You to khushal For This Useful Post:

Tags
arab, countries, situation