Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > Support & Announcements - صلاح مشورې
Reload this Page up coming events
Poll: Where do you live
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Where do you live

User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Nick is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default up coming events - 03-23-2011, 08:58 PM

Ok guys we talk with few and I was wondering if we organize to have another meeting in Ontario as well as in Michigan so anyone from (Detroit, warren, clinton, sterling Heights and Livonia) please let us know in here, Anyone from GTA Again some of you I know but still please kindly post your names here. I would like Admin to help us out and promoting this kind of meetings. I have plan for visit in Detriot this June, as well as in California in November. So If anyone interested or not interested I would still love to have your names in Here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nick For This Useful Post:
Espresso (04-01-2011)
(#2)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 03-23-2011, 09:10 PM

BTW poll is public and so your names should show however if your region is not there it doesn't mean its not important, despite there is poll I would still like you guys to mention your town or cities where you live. This would help other members to set meetings, but I really would like people to be involved into this, it would be fun for sure.
In Canada specially ontario I can be in meetings anytime once we have all the names etc.

Last edited by Nick; 03-23-2011 at 09:13 PM.
(#3)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,883 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Default 03-23-2011, 09:20 PM

there are pashtuns in mississippi?

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
(#4)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 03-23-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph85 View Post
there are pashtuns in mississippi?
Well Don't know yet but it doesn't matter, even if they are not Pashtu speakers. I just want all members of any backround interested in to join.
(#5)
Old
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 03-23-2011, 09:30 PM

What day do you have in mind? And what is it specifically for?
(#6)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 03-23-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS_1919v2.0 View Post
Just to see your lovely beautiful cuty face again.
(#7)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 03-23-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS_1919v2.0 View Post
LOL jking but well we will see I will address this later. for now just a list is needed.
(#8)
Old
*Mahzala*

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-23-2011, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
Just to see your lovely beautiful cuty face again.
All the adjectives you shouldn't use to describe a man. That was funny.
(#9)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,620 Times in 2,297 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 165 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 03-23-2011, 11:30 PM

Many members won't vote simply because they won't get a chance to view this thread. If I would've used a thread to find out who is from Toronto, the meet up we had would've failed miserably. As an Admin, I just simply know who is from where.

I can make your life more easier by giving you some of the metrics.

Connecticut has ~5 members
New York has ~ 50 members
California has ~ 70 members
Australia has ~ 6 members
U.K has ~ 100 members
Canada has ~ 70 members

Canada has a lot of members, but upon managing the Toronto event I noticed most of the members are not from Toronto. For example, at least 4 members who wanted to visit the PF meeting were from Montreal. The majority of the Californian members are female. Like Feroza said, they are mostly concerned with shopping, and they are willing to talk about politics while en route to shopping.

Nick,
There are a lot of Afghans in Toronto, who couldn't make it to our meeting. They called, and texted me but they were eager to attend. I really think you can have a strong team of Afghans from Toronto that can proudly represent the nation. Not everyone's schedule overlaps.

Thanks a lot once again for coming out Nick. For those that don't know him, he is living Afghan genius.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
(#10)
Old
Prince Of PF
Adam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,426 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 03-23-2011, 11:47 PM

100 members!
UK meeting needed!