Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Recitation of Quran: Debate
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF knowledgeable
pir_Rokhan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Recitation of Quran: Debate - 04-26-2010, 03:40 PM

The so called Qira'h is nothing except the sanctification of Arabic and hence the glory of Arab bedoins.It is these type of idiotic acts which has made them proud who do not see anyhting else in the world except Hurma,Imara and Sayyara.[WOMEN,HOUSE AND CAR].

Get out of this stereotyping hypnotic technique by the Arab clergy to enslave your minds.The holy book of arabs needs to be understood at the most as any other holy book of any other nation. It is unique as are other classic books of literature. There was one Republic by Plato,one Politicus by Aristotle,one On Liberty by Mill,one City of God by St Thomas Acquinas, One Wuthering Heights by emily bronte, One Hamlet and King Lear, One Shahnama of Firdosi, One diwan of Ghalib, One Diwan of Rahman Baba, One Baz nama of Khushaal ,one Das Kapital of Karl Marx and so on.

No linguist can prove that any one else can write such a book. All are unique.Instead of reading and getting sense from these books including Quran,reciting them is exercise in futility.

Last edited by pir_Rokhan; 05-15-2010 at 05:40 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pir_Rokhan For This Useful Post:
afghan (05-19-2010), Levanaye Zalmaye (05-19-2010), Yousafzai Pakhtun (05-19-2010)
(#2)
Old
PF contributor
abubaker is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 04-26-2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir_Rokhan View Post
The so called Qira'h is nothing except the sanctification of Arabic and hence the glory of Arab bedoins.It is these type of idiotic acts which has made them proud bedoins who do not see anyhting else in the world except Hurma,Imara and Sayyara.[WOMEN,HOUSE AND CAR].Get our of this stereotyping hypnotic technique by the Arab clergy to elslave your minds.The holy book of arabs needs to be understood at the most as any other holy book of any other nation.It is unique as are other classic books of literature.There was one Republic by Plato,there was one Politicus by Aristotle,one One Liberty by Mill,City of God by St Thomas Acquinas,One Wuthering Heights,One Hamlet and King Lear,One Shahnama of Firdosi,One diwan of Ghalib,One Diwan of Rahman Baba,One Baz nama of Khushaal ,one Das Kapital of Karl Marx and so on.No linguist can prove that any one else can write such a book.All are unique.Instead of readign anf learning sense from these books including Quran,reciting them is exercise in futility.
what is your point
The Following User Says Thank You to abubaker For This Useful Post:
Dukemina (05-16-2010)
(#3)
Old
king-zazai

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-15-2010, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir_Rokhan View Post
The so called Qira'h is nothing except the sanctification of Arabic and hence the glory of Arab bedoins.It is these type of idiotic acts which has made them proud who do not see anyhting else in the world except Hurma,Imara and Sayyara.[WOMEN,HOUSE AND CAR].

Get out of this stereotyping hypnotic technique by the Arab clergy to enslave your minds.The holy book of arabs needs to be understood at the most as any other holy book of any other nation. It is unique as are other classic books of literature. There was one Republic by Plato,one Politicus by Aristotle,one On Liberty by Mill,one City of God by St Thomas Acquinas, One Wuthering Heights by emily bronte, One Hamlet and King Lear, One Shahnama of Firdosi, One diwan of Ghalib, One Diwan of Rahman Baba, One Baz nama of Khushaal ,one Das Kapital of Karl Marx and so on.

No linguist can prove that any one else can write such a book. All are unique.Instead of reading and getting sense from these books including Quran,reciting them is exercise in futility.

SHAAAAAA DAPPPPP U KUFFFRRR go make another thread this thread is not 4 ur garbage talk.......admin plz remoive his words or da swearing will start :p hehe its like his swearing but trying 2 be smart about it allah has cursed ppl like U u KUFR FACE say that stuff in afghainstan and i wud be front row 2 c u be hanged hehehehehehe
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
(#4)
Old
PF contributor
Son of Mountains is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 05-15-2010, 07:47 AM

I am not big supporter of these Qiraats too. Although in my childhood, i was influenced by some Misari Qiraats and i also learned it and participated in competitions in my school life, yet later on i realized that it had no sense at all.

In Quraan, God has said: "we have made learning of Quraan easy, who is there to learn"....we say: Oh no, we will not learn it rather we will cramm it

God says: "Amongst you, best is one who learns Quraan and teaches to others"....we say: No, we have to run our Madrassas, so again, we will cramm it like parrot and become hafiz and get sawab......!

Its is the only one book of the world which is being read without understanding...Alas!

Barking Dogs Seldom Bite...!

LONG LIVE UNITED PAKISTAN

(Balochi + Sindi + Punjabi + Pashtoon + Chitrali + Kashmiri = My Sweet Pakistan)

Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan

Last edited by Son of Mountains; 05-15-2010 at 07:50 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Son of Mountains For This Useful Post:
Michin Khel (05-17-2010), Yousafzai Pakhtun (05-19-2010)
(#5)
Old
PF contributor

Default 05-15-2010, 08:01 AM

could you guys please take your nonsense to anather thread
(#6)
Old
PF contributor

Default 05-15-2010, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Mountains View Post
I am not big supporter of these Qiraats too. Although in my childhood, i was influenced by some Misari Qiraats and i also learned it and participated in competitions in my school life, yet later on i realized that it had no sense at all.

In Quraan, God has said: "we have made learning of Quraan easy, who is there to learn"....we say: Oh no, we will not learn it rather we will cramm it

God says: "Amongst you, best is one who learns Quraan and teaches to others"....we say: No, we have to run our Madrassas, so again, we will cramm it like parrot and become hafiz and get sawab......!

Its is the only one book of the world which is being read without understanding...Alas!
so your the only one in the world who understands quran the rest of us all idiots because we liten to qira'ah, what does that have to do with not understandig quran
(#7)
Old
PF contributor
Son of Mountains is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 05-15-2010, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abubaker View Post
so your the only one in the world who understands quran the rest of us all idiots because we liten to qira'ah, what does that have to do with not understandig quran
sorry sir....my purpose was not this which you mentioned.
I wanted to say that the purpose of Quraan is to understand it, and then act upon it; not to read or cramm it

Barking Dogs Seldom Bite...!

LONG LIVE UNITED PAKISTAN

(Balochi + Sindi + Punjabi + Pashtoon + Chitrali + Kashmiri = My Sweet Pakistan)

Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan
(#8)
Old
Azmatullah

Default 05-15-2010, 05:10 PM

Please stop derailing this thread guys.

Will a Mod delete the posts that are off-topic? It's kinda ruining this thread.
(#9)
Old
PF senior
Badlun is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Default 05-17-2010, 11:59 AM

Instead of reading and getting sense from these books including Quran,reciting them is exercise in futility.

The above words are worthy to be pondered over. I have seen people spending years and years just memorizing and learning recitation of The holy Quran. They dont understand what Quran says but recite it with some intonation imitating Arabs. The purpose of the book is to understand it , to study it not just to read it.

Pir Rokhan is a great scholar and a valuable asset for Pashtuns and this site. Please dont snub him this way. Think over his statements and refute it or criticize it with arguments not with removing his threads or labelling him a kafir as is usual methodology of illiterate Mullas.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Badlun For This Useful Post:
afghan (05-19-2010), pir_Rokhan (05-19-2010), Yousafzai Pakhtun (05-19-2010)
(#10)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Default 05-17-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-zazai View Post
SHAAAAAA DAPPPPP U KUFFFRRR go make another thread this thread is not 4 ur garbage talk.......admin plz remoive his words or da swearing will start :p hehe its like his swearing but trying 2 be smart about it allah has cursed ppl like U u KUFR FACE say that stuff in afghainstan and i wud be front row 2 c u be hanged hehehehehehe

Swearing and cursing is a sin. I suggest you check your right shoulder and remove shaytan from making you angry, I understand you get fustrated, i also get fustrated when i read pro pakistani garbage, but we need to learn to be calm. Also in regards to the hanging remark, opposition will always be there, you cant kill all of mankind just because you want to. Like my view, there will always be those who object. deraa manan roara jan zazai
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Yousafzai Pakhtun (05-19-2010)

Tags
debate, quran, recitation