Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Pashtun Culture - د پښتنو دود
Reload this Page Marriage to non-Pashtuns
User Tag List

(#1061)
Old
PF senior
Alchemist is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,074 Times in 685 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-18-2011, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Typically a fundamentalist sees the world in black and white which is exactly what you do, or appear to be doing here.

The rest of this is babble and typically weak supposition from Mr 10 times a Pashtun.

so am i doing it or am i appearing to do it? or you purposefully trying to be gray about it so you don't turn into a "fundamentalist" ...

typically fools are always in the grey area and can't tell the difference between black and white which is why they have an apathetic view towards life that always starts with "I don't care what others do...I just want to live my life and have fun...my sister can do whatever the f she wants"...an atheist by definition has no "fundamentals", which means you don't ascribe to any form of belief in anything and therefore you have no right to judge our "fundamentals"...you should just shut your mouth and mind your own business and stop coming here and preaching to us what we should do because from our point of view...your views are irrelevant and dogmatic. Heck if you know what it is you are arguing for anyway ...

"Oh you are fundamentalist, you want to be beat your sister and lock her up ...you see black and white" ... just stupid cliches and stereotypes with nonsense definitions and labels that you pull out of thin air. You got a problem with people having a religion...go jump off a bridge....troll.
(#1062)
Old
roadrunner

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-18-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
so am i doing it or am i appearing to do it? or you purposefully trying to be gray about it so you don't turn into a "fundamentalist" ...

typically fools are always in the grey area and can't tell the difference between black and white which is why they have an apathetic view towards life that always starts with "I don't care what others do...I just want to live my life and have fun...my sister can do whatever the f she wants"...an atheist by definition has no "fundamentals", which means you don't ascribe to any form of belief in anything and therefore you have no right to judge our "fundamentals"...you should just shut your mouth and mind your own business and stop coming here and preaching to us what we should do because from our point of view...your views are irrelevant and dogmatic. Heck if you know what it is you are arguing for anyway ...

"Oh you are fundamentalist, you want to be beat your sister and lock her up ...you see black and white" ... just stupid cliches and stereotypes with nonsense definitions and labels that you pull out of thin air. You got a problem with people having a religion...go jump off a bridge....troll.
Somebody saying "I don't care what others do... " does have one fundamental principle. Freedom of others to choose what they want to do.

However it's not the same fundamentalism as believing everyone should dogmatically believe and obey what they believe. That seems like you.

The rest is just a failed argument.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
laevanay (03-18-2011)
(#1063)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-18-2011, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Somebody saying "I don't care what others do... " does have one fundamental principle. Freedom of others to choose what they want to do.

However it's not the same fundamentalism as believing everyone should dogmatically believe and obey what they believe. That seems like you.

The rest is just a failed argument.
if anyone has failed here, it is you.
You failed by running off the road and taking this discussion totally out of context.
We are talking about MARRIAGE. You can rationalize your childish attitudes towards your life somewhere else because your "one fundamental principle" is the reason why you still haven't been able to enter into a stable relationship with just one girl. We might as well open the jail houses and throw out the law books and declare total anarchy so you can be free to be irresponsible.
(#1064)
Old
roadrunner

Default 03-18-2011, 06:43 PM

Some people prefer unstable relationships. I don't see why you should have the monopoly on how relationships should be.
(#1065)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-18-2011, 07:05 PM

So what is wrong with road runner?

I don't wish to argue with this idiot anymore.
Clearly he is trying to bring me down to his level and then beat me at what he is best at - being an idiot.
I can't even make sense of his retarded postings. For example, what does the phrase " obey what they believe" mean? How do you obey what you believe? I mean your beliefs aren't autonomous beings that issue commands for you to obey them. So how does your beliefs compel you to obey them when you hold them to be true? Does this mean that you don't do the right thing even though you believe it is the right thing to do?
I can excuse his poor grasp of the english language but what irks me about him is that he defies the rules of logic so brazenly and then goes about telling others they have flawed arguments and lack logic. It's like watching a handicap taunt a champion boxer...all you can do is shake your head at them and feel sorry for them.
Let's examine his one assertion here

a) I fundamentally believe that people should be free to do what they want to do.

b) you can't fundamentally believe in something dogmatically and then obey that belief.

Our genius friend digs his own grave and then buries himself in it. What am I to do but to just point it out to him? He is stupid enough to do it..so even if I did break it down and explain to him that a contradicts b he still won't understand it.

Why can't he just be smart enough to realize that his belief is also dogmatic but he doesn't follow his own belief because he is coming here and telling people that they should not be fundamentalist or should allow their women to work as strippers and date around like hookers and that I should beat my sister and lock her up. In simple language, this is called hypocrisy. When you say one thing but do something else, you are just putting on a show for people. You know that the majority of the people that use the internet are young and they like the mtv lifestyle...they have the same dreams as the new pop songs on afghan satellite station...shinny disco balls and champagne bottles. Little does he know that what he is advocating for is actually a part of the brainwashing that he has been subjected to since birth by the media. "It's my life and I'll do what I want to" is an old song lyric from since the 60's and it resonates with the rebellious adolescents who want to leave the nest of their parents and becoming their own. The problem comes along that such boys never turn to men and are forever trapped in "neverland" where they will always remain peter pan...and people like me who will try to bring them back to reality will be captain hook.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alchemist For This Useful Post:
Catya Sher (03-18-2011)
(#1066)
Old
PF senior
Catya Sher is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 03-18-2011, 09:47 PM

Captain Hook, that's funny! Good analogy and great post.
I see the same pattern.
(#1067)
Old
khashayar

Default 03-18-2011, 11:25 PM

^ lol it is back. Hahahaha.
(#1068)
Old
khashayar

Default 03-18-2011, 11:26 PM

Alchemist ur posts are too long.

Wanted to read them but .....
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Prince_Pukhtun (06-23-2011)
(#1069)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-19-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGhatMiyashey View Post
Alchemist ur posts are too long.

Wanted to read them but .....

let me draw you a picture
(#1070)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 03-19-2011, 12:42 AM

that picture is wrong. the 'looking good' one will keep rolling..

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.

Tags
khan baba retard, marriage, nonpashtuns