Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page the rights of Allah د الله حقوق
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,162 Times in 807 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow the rights of Allah د الله حقوق - 02-23-2011, 10:32 AM

Last edited by شمله ور خراساني; 02-23-2011 at 10:46 AM.
(#2)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Mujib is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default 02-23-2011, 09:04 PM

Compare the unorthodox talks of these foreign-trained speakers to the talks of traditional Afghan scholars who teach traditional Islam:

Listen to what he says about the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and Bibi Fatima (Allah be well pleased with her). Compare it to what Abu Bakr Safi is suggesting.

There is an effort to import Wahhabism/"Salafism" into Afghanistan. Its work is being done by persons who are foreign-trained. Their talks are in Pashto and Farsi but what they teach is foreign to the pristine traditional Islam practiced by Pashtuns and Afghans for centuries. The goal of these foreigners is to undo the foundations of Afghan Islamic culture and to replace it with their extremist, deviant beliefs and practices.

We must all be weary of this fitna that plagues the umma. Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni (traditional/orthodox/mainstream) Islam is represented by the four madhhabs - Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i, Hanbali - in jurisprudence (fiqh), by the two schools - Maturidi and Ash`ari - in beliefs (`aqida), and by the various orders (tariqas) of Tasawwuf/Sufism, the Islamic science of the purification of the heart.

Alhamdulillah, there are many great Afghan scholars whose bayans are available online. So there's no need to hear newcomers who challenge and oppose the knowledge and piety of our great scholars.
(#3)
Old
PF senior
Catya Sher is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Angelic
Default 02-24-2011, 12:30 AM

The topic sounds like one of great value.

So what IS the difference between what the two are saying = ?

Where was the first scholar taught - if this is true that he was foreign-trained?
Isn't that leaping to a conclusion or is it apparent?
(#4)
Old
PF senior
emkhan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,007 Times in 737 Posts
Default 02-24-2011, 12:51 AM

the second mullah is spreading hatred and using dirty language. this is not how a scholar talks. fitna fitna
(#5)
Old
PF senior

Default 02-24-2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujib View Post
Compare the unorthodox talks of these foreign-trained speakers to the talks of traditional Afghan scholars who teach traditional Islam:

Listen to what he says about the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) and Bibi Fatima (Allah be well pleased with her). Compare it to what Abu Bakr Safi is suggesting.

There is an effort to import Wahhabism/"Salafism" into Afghanistan. Its work is being done by persons who are foreign-trained. Their talks are in Pashto and Farsi but what they teach is foreign to the pristine traditional Islam practiced by Pashtuns and Afghans for centuries. The goal of these foreigners is to undo the foundations of Afghan Islamic culture and to replace it with their extremist, deviant beliefs and practices.

We must all be weary of this fitna that plagues the umma. Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni (traditional/orthodox/mainstream) Islam is represented by the four madhhabs - Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i, Hanbali - in jurisprudence (fiqh), by the two schools - Maturidi and Ash`ari - in beliefs (`aqida), and by the various orders (tariqas) of Tasawwuf/Sufism, the Islamic science of the purification of the heart.

Alhamdulillah, there are many great Afghan scholars whose bayans are available online. So there's no need to hear newcomers who challenge and oppose the knowledge and piety of our great scholars.
The man in the video you posted is advocating Jihad. When did your Guru's Hamza Yusuf en Nu Ha Meem Keller advocate jihad?

This is your true face. You dont listen to the speaker and to his message. But you attack him and discredit him because he does not belong to your deviant sect of Sufis.

This is why Sufism is fading away. Because people have become informed and educated and realize that the rhetoric of Sufis who are trying to portray Islam as a new version of Catholicism is false.

In Islam, the authority is Qur'an & Sunnah. Not some smelly Sufi sheikh who sodomized little boys and collects money from people to stuff his belly.
(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 02-24-2011, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catya Sher View Post
The topic sounds like one of great value.

So what IS the difference between what the two are saying = ?

Where was the first scholar taught - if this is true that he was foreign-trained?
Isn't that leaping to a conclusion or is it apparent?

WIth foreign trained he means trained in Peshawar. The dude is a joke. He lives in USA where he hangs around Sufis who denounce Jihad and claim that all Muslims should go sit in circles and head-bob and hope that everything will change.
(#7)
Old
PF senior

Default 02-24-2011, 01:58 PM

This whole subject interests me: getting clarity on the confused mixed messages
sent out by 'trendy' sheikhs and telling what's really going on.
I am not equipped to analyze each one, but I didn't like the second guy at all.
He didn't seem normal to me.
Abrasive; bothers one to look at him. I turned off that video after one or two seconds.

I liked the first scholar though. Seemed more tough in the RIGHT way.
Only trained in PESHAWAR? That's hardly "foreign" - especialy when as SK says
Mujib lives in US ! I assume he was referring to Mujib there.
Is Mujib's sheikh that awful Hamza Yusuf really?
Or you are ribbing Mujib here using H.Y. as an example.
In fact, has it been established which order are Mujib & Hanif actually murids of ?

They both seem not Sufi-like at all. Cold and aggressive. No sense of humor.
I was always perplexed about this.
(#8)
Old
PF senior

Default 02-24-2011, 02:01 PM

emkhan,
thanks for saying that the second video figure is using bad language -
how could he be a real mullah ? Especially in a video for families to
see?
Aha, no wonder I didn't like him at all.
He grates on one.

Plus he's spreading hatred rather than telling the truth?
What type of thing did he say?

Tags
الله, حقوق, د, allah, rights