Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page War of the Words
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
graveyardofempires

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default War of the Words - 02-19-2011, 05:55 AM

there is something fishy going on in here.

i had put some comments on the thread of Osho about neocoservatism and interventionism and how pashtuns should be slaves to them.
when i came back my comments were deleted.

a question comes to mind : why?
are you guys somehow filtering comments you dont like even though they are factual.

im totally done with people such as Osho and Shlombay.
its funny how these people spew all types of non sense ,hatred and propaganda against pukhtane and are trying to push their certain agenda upon us and allowd to do so ,when countered , your comments will disapear.

its time to put Pashtun back into Pashtunforums.

Last edited by graveyardofempires; 02-19-2011 at 07:55 AM.
(#2)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 02-19-2011, 07:56 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(#3)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 02-19-2011, 11:57 AM

why is there no response especially from the one who deleted my comments
while the anti Islam/pukhtun camp gets all the freedom they can get?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
(#4)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 02-19-2011, 12:26 PM

all i said was that the poster was a sick person and needed to go see a doctor and it wasnt ment as a joke but was serious.

i dont understand why there are so many anti pakhtun and anti muslim posts in here who get their way under the fair usage of this forum for debating purposes.
to me there is no such thing as debating if we should be slaves to the most evil neoconservatives who americans blame for the invasions and murder of innocent people.
yet we have this forum giving these sick people the platform to try offend us our culture and religion.

i dont get it
if you go to other forums lets say a neoconservative forum,they will ban you right away if they know you are a muslim or dont agree with their twisted mentality.

i think PF has been invaded and some are catering to these invaders.
(#5)
Old
PF senior
Shehbaz Khan is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 02-19-2011, 04:28 PM

The problem with many people over here is that 'they just consider themselves to be Pakhtuns and those who are dis-agreeing with them are all sold out, dallagan and bay-ghairata' This is the main problem .. We don't have the stamina to digest !!

GOE, I've been reading you, I had said this earlier on your appreciation thread and let me take the opportunity to say it once more, Avoid personal attacks .. As far as I know none of my posts til now are deleted, I've opposed Shlombay, BLS, Pir_Rokhan, Admin Khan along with many other respected members of the forum, but none of my posts dis-appeared.. this certainly happens to you because you don't think for a second and use un-social words against the members .. Ka khabara dar bandi bada lagedali wi nu bakhana ghwaram !!

yao warokay ghwandi baagh ao pa khwa ye seen rawan!
(#6)
Old
PF senior
Shehbaz Khan is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 02-19-2011, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam. View Post
That kid is cute

yao warokay ghwandi baagh ao pa khwa ye seen rawan!
(#7)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 02-19-2011, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehbaz Khan View Post
The problem with many people over here is that 'they just consider themselves to be Pakhtuns and those who are dis-agreeing with them are all sold out, dallagan and bay-ghairata' This is the main problem .. We don't have the stamina to digest !!

GOE, I've been reading you, I had said this earlier on your appreciation thread and let me take the opportunity to say it once more, Avoid personal attacks .. As far as I know none of my posts til now are deleted, I've opposed Shlombay, BLS, Pir_Rokhan, Admin Khan along with many other respected members of the forum, but none of my posts dis-appeared.. this certainly happens to you because you don't think for a second and use un-social words against the members .. Ka khabara dar bandi bada lagedali wi nu bakhana ghwaram !!

you are right
personal attacks are bad
attacking Islam and pukhtun culture is all good.

why is it personal attack to tell someone that he is sick and need to see a doctor?

btw i got personal attacked many times and wasnt crying about it as many here do and the Mods seem to be apeasers and let our religion and culture be abused in the name of pukhtun hospitality.

attack me ,it doesnt matter
attack my religion and culture, than i dont care about you or your feelings.

Tags
war, words