Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > Support & Announcements - صلاح مشورې
Reload this Page Appreciation Thread from the SXEdge
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
BarakzaiAbdali is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,402 Posts
My Mood: Hot
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Appreciation Thread from the SXEdge - 02-18-2011, 06:27 PM

Before the mods clamp down on the supply of appreciation threads I thought I'd start one for one of our own:

He is a fusion of Mir Wais Neka's tribe and makes true the legend of mighty Arab blood in Pashtun veins. He is the counter to Toramana (Prince of the Swati Opposition), he executed a Panipat on Baygham Khan Lala, and routed Osho with a mighty intellectual dagger. The X may mean unknown for all I know, but what we do know is the indispensible SXEdge has taken down all comers.
The Following User Says Thank You to BarakzaiAbdali For This Useful Post:
(#2)
Old
kakargirl

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 02-18-2011, 06:32 PM

edge wror is excellent, and has contrabuted to the forum with great excellence his arguments are strong , i appreciate you wrora keep up the excellent posts.
(#3)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Baygham is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 02-18-2011, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarakzaiAbdali View Post
Before the mods clamp down on the supply of appreciation threads I thought I'd start one for one of our own:

He is a fusion of Mir Wais Neka's tribe and makes true the legend of mighty Arab blood in Pashtun veins. He is the counter to Toramana (Prince of the Swati Opposition), he executed a Panipat on Baygham Khan Lala, and routed Osho with a mighty intellectual dagger. The X may mean unknown for all I know, but what we do know is the indispensible SXEdge has taken down all comers.
I wish him well and hope he finds what he is looking for.

Finding or even searching for an identity on the pages of a forum can be tricky and lead to unexpected high's and low's.

I do doubt if he has ever lived for a week in watan, paranoid of his own country of birth, looking for salvation in a dead archaic ideology (mutazilah), most pashtoons have never heard of, he is doing what most will do in his case, ie, Try to make the best of it. Buddy that is what we are doing as well and that is what you are entitled to do. Good luck, hope you find it, peace in the head is a fortune in itself.

I would have recommended eharmony as having a better chance of getting you some peace, but in your state of mind, that may be premature. So stick around.
(#4)
Old
PF senior
BarakzaiAbdali is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,197 Times in 1,402 Posts
My Mood: Hot
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default 02-18-2011, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baygham View Post
I wish him well and hope he finds what he is looking for.

Finding or even searching for an identity on the pages of a forum can be tricky and lead to unexpected high's and low's.

I do doubt if he has ever lived for a week in watan, paranoid of his own country of birth, looking for salvation in a dead archaic ideology (mutazilah), most pashtoons have never heard of, he is doing what most will do in his case, ie, Try to make the best of it. Buddy that is what we are doing as well and that is what you are entitled to do. Good luck, hope you find it, peace in the head is a fortune in itself.

I would have recommended eharmony as having a better chance of getting you some peace, but in your state of mind, that may be premature. So stick around.
^ Thus spaketh the intellectually vanquished, hard pressed to provide evidence for any views (historical or ahistorical), and logic was the war booty taken from him.
(#5)
Old
Wrayun

Default 02-18-2011, 06:50 PM

Barak, I thought about creating an appreciation thread for X yesterday. I did a search for it and saw one done by Shlombay, so I was disappointed i.e I missed my chance.

Nonetheless...X brother, you are an army on your own. I really appreciate what you got in that shiny bald temple of yours. Keep knocking them out. I'm out of business because of you and Barak.

Last edited by Wrayun; 02-18-2011 at 06:53 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
єѕαρχαι (02-18-2011), faye (02-18-2011)
(#6)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Baygham is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 02-18-2011, 06:51 PM

Quote:
^ Thus spaketh the intellectually vanquished, hard pressed to provide evidence for any views (historical or ahistorical), and logic was the war booty taken from him.
I know, I know, but the Quran says it better, "sumun bukmun umyun, fahum la yarjaoon'. How can a deaf, blind ignorant see what you see.

For evidence read the Quran, will help you with that complex case tomorrow.
(#7)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default 02-18-2011, 06:57 PM

Thank you everyone, its truley an honor... I am speechless.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#8)
Old
Wrayun

Default 02-18-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
hahahaha

Baygham jaan came here to diagnose our anxieties, he ended up with exposing his.
(#9)
Old
kakargirl

Default 02-18-2011, 07:03 PM

edgewror , wrayun wror ,and barakzai abdali wror our defence team who have all done excellent job in debating the athiests .
(#10)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,574 Times in 2,266 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 02-18-2011, 08:15 PM

Edge is easily one of my favorites.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620

Tags
appreciation, sxedge, thread