Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Wrayun's problem with hadith and the marriage of Rasullah saww and Aiysha ra
User Tag List

(#31)
Old
Wrayun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 02-14-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarakzaiAbdali View Post
Well the issue is whether the point is moot or not right? The reason folks are taking exception to this is that, as you point out, they are not reading what Wrayun is trying to say. However, Wrayun is also not comprehending the immensity of his words requiring further elucidation and explanation in regard to the role of hadith literature in religion.

On the other hand, the Wrayun critics wrongly think that he is advocating throwing the baby (hadith) out with the bathwater (folks that misinterpret the hadith). Instead he appears to be advocating throwing out the bathwater with more bathwater, which is not wrong at all.

I know you are trying to balance things out, but if you noticed I have explained my self more than once. And if you also notice, the critics are jumping to conclusions without taking a rational approach. Just look at all their accusations i.e. I criticized the Prophets marriage, I was or am insulting, I am rejecting Hadiths...they are one step away from declaring me a murtad if not already.

The other interesting thing here is that MWMN, our brother, is an Ahmedi/Qadiyani. So like...I'm sitting here all confused. I'm sure Sangar at one point if not a dozen other times have abused him more so than I. And their "Hadith wars" are extremely astonishing.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
BarakzaiAbdali (02-14-2011)
(#32)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Baygham is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 02-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrayun View Post
I know you are trying to balance things out, but if you noticed I have explained my self more than once. And if you also notice, the critics are jumping to conclusions without taking a rational approach. Just look at all their accusations i.e. I criticized the Prophets marriage, I was or am insulting, I am rejecting Hadiths...they are one step away from declaring me a murtad if not already.

The other interesting thing here is that MWMN, our brother, is an Ahmedi/Qadiyani. So like...I'm sitting here all confused. I'm sure Sangar at one point if not a dozen other times have abused him more so than I. And their "Hadith wars" are extremely astonishing.
Dear fellow murtad, dont feel bad. It was bound to happen, all those lofty leaps of logic, Toba, Toba.

Lucky it happened on a forum and not the streets of Rawalpindi, we know where that would have led. In any case, Like Father Damian on finding out that he himself had leprosy, started his sermon, by saying "we the lepers", I welcome you to the folds of ridicule and ostracized existence. Welcome friend "we the murtads" will just do fine. Allah will help us. LOL.
(#33)
Old
PF senior
BarakzaiAbdali is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,296 Times in 1,488 Posts
My Mood: Hot
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Default 02-14-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baygham View Post
Dear fellow murtad, dont feel bad. It was bound to happen, all those lofty leaps of logic, Toba, Toba.

Lucky it happened on a forum and not the streets of Rawalpindi, we know where that would have led. In any case, Like Father Damian on finding out that he himself had leprosy, started his sermon, by saying "we the lepers", I welcome you to the folds of ridicule and ostracized existence. Welcome friend "we the murtads" will just do fine. Allah will help us. LOL.
Or, lol one man's murtad is another man's brother under a larger umbrella (Wrayun can sure join my side of the street as well).
The Following User Says Thank You to BarakzaiAbdali For This Useful Post:
(#34)
Old
Wrayun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 02-14-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:

Have your fun my atheist friend. It's on me. Unfortunately I can't say that I don't see where you are coming from. But doesn't make you right. You are no different than Sangar, however on the far left of things.
(#35)
Old
PF senior
MeemWawMeemNoon is on a distinguished road

Default 02-14-2011, 08:25 PM

Wrayun Jaan,

would I allow my daughter of 12 marry a man of 60? I don't know. Allah does as He pleases. Do you think that Hadhrat Muhammad (saw) wanted to marry a girl of 12, no, but everything he (saw) did was guided by Heaven. If it is written for my daughter to marry an older man, then it will happen, hell or high water

How did they judge whether Hadhrat Aishah (ra) was baligh or not? And the link you posted did not debunk my statement of puberty, which is usually once you have your menses.

That said, I am not trying to say that you are against the marriage of Rasulullah (saw) to Hadhrat Aishah (ra) or anyone else, but the fact that your logic stems from modern culture is why I responded. The human anotomy has not changed since 1400 years ago.

Basically, if you are going to question hadith, make sure that you are not wiping clean the slate. Otherwise, you end up questioning the whole edifice of the sunnah of our Prophet (saw). Question those ahadith that contradict the Quran, not all of them.

ps

Nice to have a dialogue with you. You are one true gentleman.

Islam will prevail, a promise made by the Creator of this universe:

[61:8] They desire to extinguish the light of Allah with the breath of their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, even if the disbelievers hate it.

[61:9] He it is Who has sent His Messenger with the guidance and the Religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religions, even if those who associate partners with God hate it.

(#36)
Old
PF senior
Toramana is on a distinguished road

Thanked 3,358 Times in 2,327 Posts
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Default 02-14-2011, 08:40 PM

pa khairuna, salamuna, khush amadeed... bacha da doomra mooda chartha wai...zamung kho dar pasai jabai shawai wa...bacha dasai munga kho yatiman ysiran ma praida kana ...chai tha na lar shai da da doomra ogdai modai dapara...
(#37)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 02-14-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toramana View Post
pa khairuna, salamuna, khush amadeed... bacha da doomra mooda chartha wai...zamung kho dar pasai jabai shawai wa...bacha dasai munga kho yatiman ysiran ma praida kana ...chai tha na lar shai da da doomra ogdai modai dapara...
tha khoo dumra khushala shwi, laka chi hazrat saab khpala ra ghalay ii, LOL. Dha ka mirza saab khpala waay no ba dhee sa kool.
(#38)
Old
PF senior
Toramana is on a distinguished road

Thanked 3,358 Times in 2,327 Posts
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Default 02-14-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
tha khoo dumra khushala shwi, laka chi hazrat saab khpala ra ghalay ii, LOL. Dha ka mirza saab khpala waay no ba dhee sa kool.
hahahahaa...dr saib ...bya kho mai wartha "bangra" achawala...mung kho gura da kufaro, bidytano dair qadar kawoo....
(#39)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 02-14-2011, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toramana View Post
hahahahaa...dr saib ...bya kho mai wartha "bangra" achawala...mung kho gura da kufaro, bidytano dair qadar kawoo....
pa munga khu dha awaz kha khabar ii, zoorr sha,

dhaltha toool bidathyan dhi, waallaii ka mullah omar pa ki yao hum preegdhi, alla ba khabar shi chi thaloo jabbi la war shi, time will come, let them learn one by one on the streets in pakhtunland.
(#40)
Old
PF contributor
Shayesta is on a distinguished road

Default 02-14-2011, 09:57 PM

Uhm, if I am not mistaken, then Paighambar Mohammad Sallalahu Alehi Wasalam married Bibi Aysha upon Allah Subhana Wa Tallah's wish and Bibi Aysha was also said to be most intelligent and mature out of all his wives, and proved to be a very well practising Muslima. Her father, Abu Bakr, himself agreed to this marriage along his daughter's consent and I guess since our Paighambar was chosen to be close to God, so was Bibi Aysha?

There is a whole chapter about it but Inshahlah I will come back to it into more details once I read it. Indeed, those old perverts who use this excuse to force themselves upon under-aged girls should be punished severely! If our Paighambar was of the same league and also (Khudai Tobah) a pervert, then I don't think first of all he would have married someone fifteen years older and married twice already, and also stayed loyal to her for decades.

Gar Jahanum Sakhtam Ferdaws Ham Mesazamat

Tags
aiysha, hadith, marriage, problem, rasullah, saww, wrayun