Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Pro Pakistan VS Anti Pakistan
User Tag List

(#21)
Old
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 05-10-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Khan View Post
We all pashtuns of pakhtunkhwa have thinkings like him..... i.e gaining of rights within pakistan.....
Well that is the obvious step, however Achakzai in speeches has also said if they don`t get their rights, then Pakistan should break by the next day (or next prayer). Don`t sugarcoat PKMAP stances, they are far more hardcore nationalists than ANP. Ironically, people curse ANP more than Achakzai saib, even Achakzai`s party is far more ideologically geared towards Loy Afghanistan.
(#22)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,160 Times in 806 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 05-10-2010, 04:23 PM

I was born and raised in Kabul, then I moved to Central Asia and eventually ended up in West Europe where I have spent the last 16 years of my life.

I've never been any further than Jalalabad City towards the east.

But judging from my experience with Pashtuns from Pakistan, I clearly see a distinction.

There are those who support Pakistan and those who oppose it.

Usually, the ones who support Pakistan do so because somehow they have benefited from the state, and the they are either working for the state, or have relatives serving the Pakistani state.

Those who oppose it are usually people who are critical of lack of justice and fairness in Pakistan. They are people who are against the elite rule and oppression of the poor and helpless.

Since I am myself a strong advocate of justice and civil rights, I obviously side with the latter group.

But as an Afghan, concerned with Afghanistan's politics, I strongly oppose both, Pakistan and Iran as our neighbours. I view Pakistan, Iran, India, China and Russia as enemies of our future and stability.

Even though there are many Pakistanis who have helped Afghans and supported Afghanistan's cause in the last 30 years, I am still convinced that Pakistani state sooner or later must cease to exist, if Afghanistan is ever going to reach stability and progress.
The Following User Says Thank You to شمله ور خراساني For This Useful Post:
BLS_1919v2.0 (05-10-2010)
(#23)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-10-2010, 04:28 PM

The Pashtun nationalist parties of Pakistan are the worst people out there in my opinion. I consider them as immoral and deceiving bunch of liars and douche bags.

I know of their relationship with Russian KGB, I know of their terrorist activities in Peshawar in the late 80's I know of their association with pimps *****s and other types of entrepreneurs of immorality.

I do not trust them, and I hate them more than I hate Zardari and those other American stooges. Because these ANP PN P and MPP's or whatever suppose to represent the interests of us, Pashtuns. But they lie and deceive. All they do is secure positions for their own personal interest.
(#24)
Old
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 05-10-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangar View Post
I was born and raised in Kabul, then I moved to Central Asia and eventually ended up in West Europe where I have spent the last 16 years of my life.

I've never been any further than Jalalabad City towards the east.

But judging from my experience with Pashtuns from Pakistan, I clearly see a distinction.

There are those who support Pakistan and those who oppose it.

Usually, the ones who support Pakistan do so because somehow they have benefited from the state, and the they are either working for the state, or have relatives serving the Pakistani state.

Those who oppose it are usually people who are critical of lack of justice and fairness in Pakistan. They are people who are against the elite rule and oppression of the poor and helpless.

Since I am myself a strong advocate of justice and civil rights, I obviously side with the latter group.

But as an Afghan, concerned with Afghanistan's politics, I strongly oppose both, Pakistan and Iran as our neighbours. I view Pakistan, Iran, India, China and Russia as enemies of our future and stability.

Even though there are many Pakistanis who have helped Afghans and supported Afghanistan's cause in the last 30 years, I am still convinced that Pakistani state sooner or later must cease to exist, if Afghanistan is ever going to reach stability and progress.
Not only Afghanistan but for lar au bar Afghans, it is neccessary to see the end of the state otherwise as they say òrr kae pa proth yuu
In terms of ANP, they have their bads so I can`t defend them. However, compared to MMA, ISI, PML, they are far far far better.
(#25)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Nadir Shah is on a distinguished road

Default 05-10-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Khan View Post
ANP and PMAP, the only two magor pashtun nationlist parties in pakistan are not antistate.....a big slap on faces of anti-pakistani Pashtuns.
We are giving Pakistan a final chance to correct all wrongs and accept the special status of Pashtuns. We consider that if Pakistan refuses to accede to our legitimate demands of political, economic and cultural autonomy, we can no longer be loyal to the state of Pakistan.
(#26)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 05-10-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
The Pashtun nationalist parties of Pakistan are the worst people out there in my opinion. I consider them as immoral and deceiving bunch of liars and douche bags.

I know of their relationship with Russian KGB, I know of their terrorist activities in Peshawar in the late 80's I know of their association with pimps *****s and other types of entrepreneurs of immorality.

I do not trust them, and I hate them more than I hate Zardari and those other American stooges. Because these ANP PN P and MPP's or whatever suppose to represent the interests of us, Pashtuns. But they lie and deceive. All they do is secure positions for their own personal interest.
Sangar brother, I know what kind of people you consider worthy of worship. Terrorists, extremists, murderers and qaam kharsi Pukhtaana.

About the KGB and stuff. Pakistan had always been the imperialist lapdog. The whole of Pakistan Army and state has been supported by the US and the West. Henry Kissinger saved Pakistan in 1971. There were no farishtas and Shuhada of Badar in the Dhaka Race Course when the most shameful and disgraceful surrender of recent times was signed.

And anyways, If Pakistan can use American jets and weapons to kill Balochs and Pashtuns, Barahmdagh Bugti has the right to use Indian weapons agaisnt Pak. (If that is the case.)
(#27)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-10-2010, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir Shah View Post
Sangar brother, I know what kind of people you consider worthy of worship. Terrorists, extremists, murderers and qaam kharsi Pukhtaana.

About the KGB and stuff. Pakistan had always been the imperialist lapdog. The whole of Pakistan Army and state has been supported by the US and the West. Henry Kissinger saved Pakistan in 1971. There were no farishtas and Shuhada of Badar in the Dhaka Race Course when the most shameful and disgraceful surrender of recent times was signed.

And anyways, If Pakistan can use American jets and weapons to kill Balochs and Pashtuns, Barahmdagh Bugti has the right to use Indian weapons agaisnt Pak. (If that is the case.)

People like you who claim to have knowledge of the unseen are in the majority here on Pashtunforums so it seems.

But I have bad news for you. I am alhamdulillah a Muslim. Which means that I worship non other than Allah. And I do not worship anyone other than Allah.

I know you reply in such an emotional tone because you obviously favor ANP and pimps like them.

But don't go around online saying nasty stuff to people and accusing people of being mushrikeen. Because this implies that you are calling me a kaafir.

And if you consider me a kaafir and you have no proof against me, know that according to the hadith of rasul allah sal allahu alayhi wasallam, if two men call one another kaafir, then one of them certainly is a kaafir.

Ponder upon that and think twice before you post stuff like that again.
(#28)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 05-11-2010, 12:17 AM

Quote:
People like you who claim to have knowledge of the unseen are in the majority here on Pashtunforums so it seems.

But I have bad news for you. I am alhamdulillah a Muslim. Which means that I worship non other than Allah. And I do not worship anyone other than Allah.

I know you reply in such an emotional tone because you obviously favor ANP and pimps like them.

But don't go around online saying nasty stuff to people and accusing people of being mushrikeen. Because this implies that you are calling me a kaafir.

And if you consider me a kaafir and you have no proof against me, know that according to the hadith of rasul allah sal allahu alayhi wasallam, if two men call one another kaafir, then one of them certainly is a kaafir.

Ponder upon that and think twice before you post stuff like that again.
I have no interest to know who and what you worship. I have no time to ponder over who is or is not a Moslem or a kaafir. This, I have no concern with.

What I know is this. Any ideology which has brought destruction to the Pashtun Watan, It is my duty to fight in whatever capacity I can against it. And there are no sacred cows here. I have a working matrix for the Pashtun future. If anything, however sacred, does not fit in, We shall send it back to wherever it belongs, Punjab or Arabia.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadir Shah For This Useful Post:
kunar1990 (05-13-2010)
(#29)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 05-11-2010, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samima View Post
Ive noticed Pro Pakistani are usually pro military...

Why cant someone be its Pro citizens and not govt?
Pro masses and progressive forces are have been under the fist of the establishment. I am not for purely racial interpretation of things but there are certain ground realities and experiences from which we need to learn.
(#30)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 05-11-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samima View Post
Are you from Afghanistan or Pakistan.

Id be surprised to know that a Pakistani has such strict view of Paksitan, and it would also be interesting in knowing how an Afghan views Pakistan. That is why asked.
Lar Pakhtunkhwa. Occupied Pakhtunkhwa.

Tags
anti, jinnah, pakistan, pashtuns, pro, punjabis, taliban